Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Experiencer

Feeling unfulfilled with my business and wanting a change

I've had major spiritual awakening about 2 years ago and left my job to start my own business, in online marketing. Because online marketing is what I have been doing for over 10 years and I'm so used to it.

But the thing is, I don't make much money from it and feel I give a lot and do not receive much in return. It all feels like hard work and not fun most of the time.

I did a reading with a psychic that told me I should do something more related to spirituality and energy. I am thinking in doing a Reiki course and see if new doors open to me as I like to help people to align with their truth.

I feel burned out and feel like I am having a crisis and doing a lot of soul search. Online marketing has been what I know and feel "secure" and it's just hard to leave it, although I am tired of seeing little results.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Old 11-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Master
Hi olhosdeamendoa. I remember you started a similar thread last year. So nothing came of that? What about going back to school, taking some classes? It's a great way to gain inspiration and knowledge while trying to decide what you want to do exactly. Especially if you're looking at a career that will help with income.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Hi olhosdeamendoa. I remember you started a similar thread last year. So nothing came of that? What about going back to school, taking some classes? It's a great way to gain inspiration and knowledge while trying to decide what you want to do exactly. Especially if you're looking at a career that will help with income.

Yes I did and thank you for pointing that out to me. That just means that I've been feeling this for a long time now.

I've decided to continue with my business but the feeling doesn't go away. And now I am burned out and very frustrated.

Yes but not to traditional school. I want to learn things related to spirituality such as Reiki, healing or coaching.

I feel an urge to help people align with their inner truth when they've started that process but are feeling lost and need some guidance. Also, to inspire people as well.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:16 AM
Experiencer
What you want for others is sometimes what you need.
So you need to allign with inner truth, get inspired and guidance.

So first you would need some guidance? How to get it?
Old 11-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
I've had major spiritual awakening about 2 years ago and left my job to start my own business, in online marketing. Because online marketing is what I have been doing for over 10 years and I'm so used to it.

But the thing is, I don't make much money from it and feel I give a lot and do not receive much in return. It all feels like hard work and not fun most of the time.

I did a reading with a psychic that told me I should do something more related to spirituality and energy. I am thinking in doing a Reiki course and see if new doors open to me as I like to help people to align with their truth.

I feel burned out and feel like I am having a crisis and doing a lot of soul search. Online marketing has been what I know and feel "secure" and it's just hard to leave it, although I am tired of seeing little results.

'
'
letting go is always difficult if your needs require you to be somewhere where your focus is losing interest. Trust is hard if your reliant on money to take care of yourself to move away from our comfort zone..Risk itself is again a difficult factor thrown into all this.

Small steps always helped me through this place in me.

First step try the reiki. As a reiki practioner I know it supported me immensely to open deeper and gain much for my own awareness. So it could be a great starting point. Look at most things as being about helping you, then others come into that space when your ready.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes I did and thank you for pointing that out to me. That just means that I've been feeling this for a long time now.

I want to learn things related to spirituality such as Reiki, healing or coaching.
Enroll in a Reiki class, or a healing-training course. If you felt this way last year, and still feel this way, it's because you need to take the actual steps. I'm unclear what it is you're waiting for. Isn't it as simple as going online and finding what interests you?
Old 11-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
What you want for others is sometimes what you need.
So you need to allign with inner truth, get inspired and guidance.

So first you would need some guidance? How to get it?

I think I need to stop and listen inside to what I really want. And yes, align with my inner truth.

Online marketing has been my path for many years but doesn't really fulfil me and I always feel something is missing.
Old 11-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Enroll in a Reiki class, or a healing-training course. If you felt this way last year, and still feel this way, it's because you need to take the actual steps. I'm unclear what it is you're waiting for. Isn't it as simple as going online and finding what interests you?

I am not waiting for anything. Is just that online marketing has been my path for so many years that is it hard to leave.

I do like online marketing, but it doesn't fulfil me and yes if I still feel like that after 1 year is because something's not right.

I love to inspire people and help them raise their vibration. I have done that several times actually.

I am thinking in starting a website about it and maybe use my online marketing knowledge to promote it instead. I have been thinking about doing that for ages!

And I have already enrolled for a Reiki course next month.

I always think that I need to align with my truth before I help others, but maybe starting to help others is me aligning with my truth...
Old 11-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
'
'
letting go is always difficult if your needs require you to be somewhere where your focus is losing interest. Trust is hard if your reliant on money to take care of yourself to move away from our comfort zone..Risk itself is again a difficult factor thrown into all this.

Small steps always helped me through this place in me.

First step try the reiki. As a reiki practioner I know it supported me immensely to open deeper and gain much for my own awareness. So it could be a great starting point. Look at most things as being about helping you, then others come into that space when your ready.

Thanks! I already enrolled in a Reiki course taking place next month!

Letting go is difficult because it is my comfort zone! Is not even a question of money because that's not an issue at the moment and I can change to a different field/path.

It's more the ego you know. The "secure place" of online marketing that I've known for years and letting that behind to start a new thing. But I have been thinking that I can actually use my online marketing experience to support me in promoting a new path.

I am so attached to see me as the "online marketing expert" than it is hard to let go. It's like I have something to prove. Ridiculous and it's making feel frustrated.

I also believe that things shouldn't require this amount of effort and if things aren't flowing and we feel this resistance is because it's not aligned with us.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:

Lets hear some numbers, like are you making 20,000 a year? 50,000 a year?

What were you making before vs now working for yourself?