Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Sangress

Unwanted reactions to metals?

I know gold isn't a stone, but I wasn't sure where else to put this because the affect it has on me seems purely spiritual (not related to any physical allergy) and seems to mimic the way certain stones/crystals affect people.

All my life when I am near gold, or wearing it, I have these unusual reactions. I get disorientated with a white haze over my vision, severe tinitis (loud ringing in inner ears,) this excruciating energetic vibration rattling every part of me inside and out, a migraine, stabbing pains if I wear gold while I am in the sun (if it's at night it isn't so bad...just makes the area around it numb) and I also tend to pass out if I wear earrings made of gold for more than an hour or so.

I'm wondering whether anyone else has unwanted reactions to types of metals and whether there is any kind of direct link between Gold and the sun.

I admit I haven't researched on the net, but I really want to know what you all think and I was going to ask regardless of whether I'd already found answers or not.
Old 28-03-2011, 10:03 AM
clovelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I know gold isn't a stone, but I wasn't sure where else to put this because the affect it has on me seems purely spiritual (not related to any physical allergy) and seems to mimic the way certain stones/crystals affect people.

All my life when I am near gold, or wearing it, I have these unusual reactions. I get disorientated with a white haze over my vision, severe tinitis (loud ringing in inner ears,) this excruciating energetic vibration rattling every part of me inside and out, a migraine, stabbing pains if I wear gold while I am in the sun (if it's at night it isn't so bad...just makes the area around it numb) and I also tend to pass out if I wear earrings made of gold for more than an hour or so.

I'm wondering whether anyone else has unwanted reactions to types of metals and whether there is any kind of direct link between Gold and the sun.

I admit I haven't researched on the net, but I really want to know what you all think and I was going to ask regardless of whether I'd already found answers or not.

Hi Sangress,

I don't have your experiences, but understand what you are saying because it affects me as well.

I love jewelery and worked at a jewellers for several years. Then in the shop I started feeling all the metal (gold & silver) as conductors, attracting all the energies & emotions from the customers. The stones & crystals projected and intensified these energies.

I quit 10 years ago and haven't been able to wear any jewelery since. Besides feeling like I'm attracting all the energies around, I also feel very claustrophobic and for some reason my skin feels like it is caked with a whole lot of dirt. LOL.....I touch gold or silver and immediately crave a scrub in a Korean bath!

So your not alone, gold is a very powerful conductor!

As for the link between gold & the sun I do not know, but it makes me think of the Aztec's.

Love & light xxx
Old 28-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Symbelle

Actually if you read up on homeopathy, and how it works, both silver and gold are used to make homeopathic remedies. Too much of these metals are like a poison that affect you on the psychological/spiritual side. Check out the definition of the remedy aurum metalicum on an online materia medica. You may be able counteract these reactions by taking the antidote to aurum.

I also work in a jewelry store. We don't sell gold, but there's only so much silver I can clean in a day before it makes me feel nervous and anxious. Usually I don't work there full time. I've definitely learned to pace myself though with the work.
Old 28-03-2011, 01:28 PM
clovelly

Thanks Symbelle, would love to wear jewelery family have given me so I will do some research, xxx
Old 28-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Master
I don't know about it but I know my mother has issues with gold too, it turns her ring finger green and she just feels unusual.
Let us know what you find out in research.
Spiritlite
Old 28-03-2011, 03:03 PM
clovelly

Hi Spiritlite, I could be wrong, but usually when the skin turns green it means that it is copper, or mixed with copper which is rose gold.
Old 30-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Symbelle

When gold oxidizes, it turns green, all of it (as far as I've seen)... just like silver and iron turn black. What it means is that your mother somehow (through her skin chemistry, heat, energy, etc.) makes the gold oxidize exceptionally fast.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:37 PM
feralfae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress

I haven't heard of anyone having that reaction with gold before now, but I have heard heard of many people having similiar responses to stones, especially amethyst (I personally love it). Also, different metals tend to resonate differently with different people. Bear in mind too that metal is usually a pretty good conducter, so it can get intense after a while.

I do have a physical allergy to iron--I kid you not-- but that's a different type of issue.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:47 AM
ZeroPointField

This is really interesting, Sangress. Extremely actually. I have recently been devouring a number of Theosophical texts from people like Charles Leadbeater, Annie Besant, Alice Bailey, Rudolf Steiner, and so on.

Theosophy has some VERY technical information on spiritual energy and how the universe works that, besides this post, I think you would find really interesting with the technical way your mind seems to work.

Anyway, I do not remember at all in which book I read this, but physical gold is, according to several of these authors, basically the sun's spiritual energy in pure physical form. If you look up "The Etheric Double" by A.E. Powell(there are several copies online for free), it will explain very in-depth about vitality, also known as prana. and its complex structure, how it works, etc. Vitality comes originally from the sun. Not just the physical sun, but all the energetic, astral, mental layers of it as well. It is then absorbed into the atmosphere, plants, minerals, animals, humans, etc.

So basically gold is solidified sunlight and prana, according to these texts. I hope this helps you to maybe come to an answer about how it affects you.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:54 AM
ZeroPointField

Ok, I just found one of the places I've seen it....it's a Rudolf Steiner text. Here is the link. Just search for "etheric gold" with the find feature in your browser. It doesn't say much, but it's a start.

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA1...070625p01.html

Also, I'm not sure if there's anything there, but you might check out the book "Occult Chemistry" by Besant and Leadbeater. There might be something there about it as well.