Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Master
Lingham...for some reason I just don't like it's energy. It screams at me.
Spiritlite.
Old 28-03-2011, 08:29 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Interesting that the colour yellow is the colour of the direction you are working on your medicine wheel journey....

I don't get the feeling that it is the color that is affecting me when I look at it. I have plenty of yellow in my life, I think it is more of a certain vib...The air element is in the east and I am working in that right now but like I said this yuck feeling has always been there even as a child. No worries though I just don't own any and that works for me.
Old 29-03-2011, 02:41 AM
Dawn

A woman I knew some years back made me a necklace of tiger eye and black tourmaline. The thought behind it was very kind, to help me ground, but good Lord, I could barely stand wearing it longer than 5 minutes. It was too strong for me to handle.
I loved each of the stones in it, so I eventually took it apart and let the beads tell me where they wanted to be around the house, in the yard, sent / given to other people.
Snowflake obsidian. I don't know what it is about their kind, but each one I've crossed paths with has made it clear that I keep a good distance from them. (I don't exactally want to add on 'or else' but it's just about that bad. They do not like me.)
Then there are those Atlantian crystals. I have no idea what it is exactally about their energy but ouch!

Then, I have come across some stones and crystals that just feel like they're biting at me, for lack of a better description. But I've learned from experience that those are just in need of a good cleansing and grounding. Like my strand of tiger eyes I put outside in one of my flowerbeds a bit ago. It felt like they were biting at me energy-wise and I just know from experience that if they feel like that, they need some time in their chosen element to just relax, release, and recharge at their own pace.

And, by the way, have any of you ever been just meandering around a store, whether it's been a spiritual healing store or a salvation army sort of one and you crossed paths with a stone or crystal, but it yelled at you to leave it be (like it was meant for someone else to have)?