Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 16-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Celeste

Smile My Mother

March 1st, a day and a half after my birthday, my mom passed away two years ago. I feel her positive energy (her strength) around me, now. I think she is going to help me with some of my serious problems. I sure love and miss her, although she is around me a lot in spirit. She goes about her work on the other side, but then I think of her, and she's here. I work at the nursing home where she was at, and that too, keeps her memory alive. I work with death a lot, but I know she is at the pearly gates, welcoming all my people who pass.

Old 18-02-2011, 03:22 AM
AngelBreeze

*~~ ((((((( Dearest Celeste ))))))) *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
March 1st, a day and a half after my birthday, my mom passed away two years ago. I feel her positive energy (her strength) around me, now. I think she is going to help me with some of my serious problems. I sure love and miss her, although she is around me a lot in spirit. She goes about her work on the other side, but then I think of her, and she's here. I work at the nursing home where she was at, and that too, keeps her memory alive. I work with death a lot, but I know she is at the pearly gates, welcoming all my people who pass.

Dearest Celeste,

Thank you first of all for sharing with us about your Mom. I know how hard it can be losing a Mother. A Mother is the one and only person who carries you right under her heart for nine months and then brings you to term with that same love in her heart for you. That closeness can never be replaced by anyone else.

She is certainly around you in spirit, Celeste. There can be absolutely no doubt about that, hon! Our dearly departed indeed do have work to do on the other side and have to continue working to refine their spiritual growth so that they will be able to ascend into the higher dimensions of God's Light. Your Mom is no exception and she was and is a good woman who loved you and continues to love you from above.

The day is getting closer concerning the anniversary of her passing as well as your birthday and it is difficult, I'm sure, for you to reconcile the two occasions. But know that your Mom would want for you to, because she knows the kind of person you are and that your heart goes out to her and she is no longer in physical body to be able to help you during your most special times and moments of need. And no doubt, she is welcoming souls who come home to God in her new position.

However, Spirit is as close as your thoughts! And your Mom was able to retain her memories, personality, thoughts, everything just like before. But God called her home as He must do to all of us at our appointed time. She is fine and very happy there learning new things but always keeping you in her heart!

She Loves you dear one, and so do we!