Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-12-2014, 07:49 AM
Floriane

25h life cycle

Hi,

Since I've been looking for a job I stopped having regular hours to sleep and wake up and I decided to follow my own rythm and just sleep when I'm tired and wake up naturally without a clock.

What I remarked is that I have a cycle of 25h instead of 24h. Everyday I start to get tired and go to sleep one hour later than the day before. And it's actually very precise. It also means that my life rythm is completely messy right now , ... but it's interesting to know that, it could explain why I never succeeded following a "regular" rythme.

Does this also happen to you and do you know why?
Old 20-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Suspended

yea me too, its very hectic tho always waking up at different hours and its not too good for jobs.

I just recently got over all that and started to wake up at normalish hours, 10am is pretty damn early for me, i was waking up at 11am-12pm then it elongated into 9pm. I took like 4 naps a day. I dont think it was my rhythm tho, i have a very hard time sleeping.

I dont know if its good or bad, i like taking walks at night, but it feels like i never sleep and im kinda groggy all day except for right after my naps, because i only sleep for 4 hours when i go to bed, then my naps last usually 45-60mins but are spread throughout the day so i experience the daytime and nighttime.

ive gotten over that tho, it only lasted like a year and now im more normal, not quite there yet tho.
Old 22-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Floriane

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

When I try to follow regular hours to sleep because I'm working I also don't sleep well at all because I have to go to sleep while I'm not tired yet so I need a lot of time to fall asleep and I don't sleep enough. So I also feel grogy.

But when I follow my own rythm it's perfect, I immediately fall asleep and I have a lot of energy in the day. But it's not really possible to apply that while working...

Maybe we don't come from Earth
Old 04-01-2015, 04:13 AM
Experiencer
Hi,

This has actually been verified by research. I read about that many years ago that human's day is naturally 25 hours long and not 24 hour. Cool that you noticed that yourself.

Boson