Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Experiencer
I was coerced into giving my life to Jesus when I was 11. I never has any indication he was alive somewhere, I lost my faith when I was old enough to seriously question its veracity.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:45 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men"

He gave up His own glory, He became a human being, just like me and you, but with one big difference, He was without sin.

And while sitting at Gods right hand. Stressed 4 x in a single paragraph to all who believe him--He has a God. Revelation 3:12.
The firstborn of all creation( Collosians 1:15)= created direct first and last) He even tells you so at Proverbs 8:22-26)--Jesus is Gods master worker, all other things created through him.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:50 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
In our discussions JW, it becomes apparent that the doctrine and ideology of the Watchtower chooses to dismiss the nature, and situation of Spirit, in contrast to what is material and organic, in time and space...
Seeing things in the myopic lens of the material and organic, only.
Why is that?

Consider perhaps how prophecy and the timeless is related.
Eternity isn't all about linear time, but about the timeless.

Also in scripture, consider instances after the Lord's resurrection, how He suddenly appeared to the disciples, and then too, suddenly vanished!

Yet, when it chooses to, the JW teachings and doctrine dismisses the nature of Spirit.

I've shared an analogy about a glass in an aquarium filled with water; how when removed, is the same water, but in another vessel. Is it not?
Clearly, scripture tells us that, "God is Spirit", St. Paul also stating, "In Whom we live and move, and have our being".
Yet, hypnotized and swayed by "Watchtower", you choose to ignore and dismiss what ought to be apparent.

I will believe the watchtower. The words of life are explained in its pages. Worldwide the JW,s recieve the same spiritual feeding each week, by using the watchtower magazines, The same bible reading every week, etc-(1Cor 1:10) How else could this get accomplished? Jesus is our king.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Newbie ;)

give your life = sell your soul
Old 07-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by indefinable
give your life = sell your soul

The soul is already God's property, He created it, but you don't know His Word.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

You have no verifiable evidence to substantiate that comment.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
You have no verifiable evidence to substantiate that comment.

You are just like Thomas, one of God's apostles, I hope and pray that one day you will be able to see and know the truth.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
You are just like Thomas, one of God's apostles, I hope and pray that one day you will be able to see and know the truth.

What a patronising thing to say. I am glad I no longer see it your way.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:14 AM
kjw47

Quote:

The breath of life makes man a living soul, Not has a soul, became a living soul. as well as animals,(fish,etc. They are called souls in the bible to. Yes God owns all of creation.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:30 PM
boshy b. good

it's a beautiful soul who stays with jesus

what do we got, we got jesus

what do we got, we got jesus all the way as his lover,

we come up with stuff, let's make up with jesus, we might have already