Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-09-2017, 01:43 AM
Master

Hmm so mixing politics with kipper.

I ask if the party i voted for will win. Results will be in later. The cards favour my party.

Will wait and see if the prediction is true!
Old 23-09-2017, 08:30 AM
55Degrees

I've just asked 'how will the changes at work affect me?'

I drew -
36, Distant Horizons, 33 Concern, 35 Pathway.

Overall it doesn't look positive, the cards suggest that what I had been hoping will become tenuous, causing me a bit of worry/issues. It may take longer to get there (given Pathway is also known as the "2 year trek") .

This is actually how I think things will now play out since the company have suddenly re-structured with no warning. But can I do two more years working like this?
Old 23-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Master

It does look that way. Concern towards how far this will go on for.
Old 29-09-2017, 06:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey yall', so I am happy to report I got the Kipper deck today. To my surprise, I impressed at how connected I feel to the deck, it definitely has strong energy and am' content with my purchase as I originally was not planning on buying this.
I am down to play if anyone has creative games, other than that, the deck is fresh and I am working on getting to know the characters better.

I would like insight on this card if possible. The guidebook starts of as saying "This is somewhat a challenging card" ..so it doesn't exactly bolster my confidence that it's direct in its meaning unless you see it differently. What should I take away from this card? I wanted a feel on this character other than it being a military person/officer or is it simply grasping energy of myself needing to be more assertive/focused/determined? Outcome card? Just thoughts. Gracias.

What feelings arise by looking at the card? A very serious character. King of Swords vibe. Walking on eggshells type of vibe

Old 29-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Master

omg yay cloves!!!!!!!!

I felt the same way when the deck arrived, connected to them.love the way the cards feel and everything. Crio is magic!

I did a read this morn, using 3 cards to keep the story simple.

Will post up after this. Kind of blending it with todays tarot card.

The official person to me, when not being a literal official person means 'it's official' to whatever is next to the card. so example, you have lovers on one side, official dude in middle and change, would tell me your love is officialy about to change. its an official card, makes things 'official' end of! lol
Old 29-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
omg yay cloves!!!!!!!!

I felt the same way when the deck arrived, connected to them.love the way the cards feel and everything. Crio is magic!

I did a read this morn, using 3 cards to keep the story simple.

Will post up after this. Kind of blending it with todays tarot card.

The official person to me, when not being a literal official person means 'it's official' to whatever is next to the card. so example, you have lovers on one side, official dude in middle and change, would tell me your love is officialy about to change. its an official card, makes things 'official' end of! lol

Heya : D. Cool, Inika, would love to see how you use them. I am fresh and green right now lol its a whole new system but looks really awesome like a dramatic Spanish soap opera lol

Interesting, that works although explaining what you just said, would this apply usually to regular 2-3 spreads?
See, I did that round 8 card spread, so the two cards next to them sorta are contradictory in message ( card on right indicate what not to do). But overall, it was a really positive reading, no drama or fake folks, rofl. Looking forward to doing more, it really it's a great deck, glad my Leno's got cancelled for now
Old 29-09-2017, 07:26 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hey yall', so I am happy to report I got the Kipper deck today. To my surprise, I impressed at how connected I feel to the deck, it definitely has strong energy and am' content with my purchase as I originally was not planning on buying this.
I am down to play if anyone has creative games, other than that, the deck is fresh and I am working on getting to know the characters better.

I would like insight on this card if possible. The guidebook starts of as saying "This is somewhat a challenging card" ..so it doesn't exactly bolster my confidence that it's direct in its meaning unless you see it differently. What should I take away from this card? I wanted a feel on this character other than it being a military person/officer or is it simply grasping energy of myself needing to be more assertive/focused/determined? Outcome card? Just thoughts. Gracias.

What feelings arise by looking at the card? A very serious character. King of Swords vibe. Walking on eggshells type of vibe

For me, this card is Buzz Killington (if you've never seen Family Guy, Google is your friend).
The challenge of this card is 'duty before anything'. It denotes doing things formally or officially, not necessarily how you want things done but that has to be done in a specific way.
It can also be-
anyone in a uniform,
someone with no sense of fun or sense of humour,
a jobsworth,
red tape, legislation or regulations.

It can make the previous cards 'official'.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
For me, this card is Buzz Killington (if you've never seen Family Guy, Google is your friend).
The challenge of this card is 'duty before anything'. It denotes doing things formally or officially, not necessarily how you want things done but that has to be done in a specific way.
It can also be-
anyone in a uniform,
someone with no sense of fun or sense of humour,
a jobsworth,
red tape, legislation or regulations.

It can make the previous cards 'official'.

@ Buzz Killington.. Perfect

The card prior on the wheel was Change. This card has already popped up a few times today. So, I need to change something, Buzz Killingston could very well be..... me I'll have to keep playing, I think he will make greater sense in the future. Fun cards
Old 29-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Master

haha buzz killer

I got change in my kipper read today.

I'm still working on how to tell the story. in this read today, by taking a shot 'what do i need to know right now'
Meetings I have with someone will change. Yep, pretty basic read lol but im still seeing the 'main woman' as myself since it's me asking about what I need to know and that would make me the main female character? The meetings in courtship, not necessarily romantic. Any types of meetings, im having with someone is about to change.

My tarot card today was the knight of wands and in its particular deck its saying no more small talk, time to battle lol. so maybe changing from talkin and just bein about action now. Done with the 'talk' and given ample time for 'talking'.
Old 29-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting Inika, I have to remind myself it's 'story' themed. I keep getting change too.

The woman I played all day.