Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Seeker
Internal Shaking?

Hello,

About 18 months ago I experienced internal shaking. As weird as it sounds I went to a doctor who prescribed me medication for epilepsy. I knew this was not my condition as the shaking was coming from inside. It would shake my whole body, not physically though. I could feel it from my feet to the top of my head. It happened for about 3 months.

Does anyone have an idea on what this could be? I was thinking it was something more spiritual because my doctor could not explain it.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Medium_Laura

Could you have had an OBE and come back? Sometimes it will leave me with weird body sensations if I don't align back correctly. Going back to sleep usually stops the weird thing.

If you were doing it for a few days though, I'm not sure about that.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:35 PM
equuslife

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketme
Hello,

About 18 months ago I experienced internal shaking. As weird as it sounds I went to a doctor who prescribed me medication for epilepsy. I knew this was not my condition as the shaking was coming from inside. It would shake my whole body, not physically though. I could feel it from my feet to the top of my head. It happened for about 3 months.

Does anyone have an idea on what this could be? I was thinking it was something more spiritual because my doctor could not explain it.

This comment is just what came to me intuitively when I read your post. Take it for what it is worth and as always, of course, standard disclaimer, consult with your physician, etc.

When I was first learning how to manage my energy I was experiencing my evolution increasing exponentially over a rather short period of time and I was sort of a "loose cannon". I became consciously aware of my inner vibration and could physically feel it for the first time. It was strictly internal and I could only feel it vibrationally - not physically. As I tried to increase my vibrational set point I could do it rather easily with some intensity and that became uncomfortable at first. Now after some time, I am aware of it at a subconscious level and it is only apparent when there is something I am supposed to be paying attention to which I am not or, if I am receiving something empathically that is important, etc.

Of course, being the more scientific than metaphysical type I had to do some research. When I discovered what the power of Kundalini was it explained much of what I was experiencing physically as well as relieving me that I was not going insane!

"The power of Kundalini is said to be enormous. Those having experienced it claim it to be indescribable. The phenomena associated with it varies from bizarre physical sensations and movements, pain, clairaudience, visions, brilliant lights, superlucidity, psychical powers, ecstasy, bliss, and transcendence of self."

I played with this inner vibration until I could control it and fluctuate it at will and this ability has served me well in both self protection and the ability to facilitate healing in others. It is fascinating and that I found a purpose for it is very rewarding.

So if you are healthy and feel comfortable with it you might play with this feeling a bit, recreating it and exploring what its meaning is to you and what possibilities it may open up for you.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:38 PM
equuslife

Just updating my e-mail notification choice to this thread.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Uhmar

If it stopped after three months you probably just got an energy booster. Kundalini energy feels like a spiral whirlwind or like a coiled snake is uncoiling inside of you. It will feel very tight liek a thign is crawlign ..almsot liek a sci-fi episode.lol You usually can even see the skin moving like a pregnant womans belly when a baby kicks.

Since you didnt say any of that I am feeling you got a little boost or your chakras opened up sending energy coursing through you...Either way it actually was a good thing if it is not MEDICALLY related which should always be ruled out first.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Seeker
Thanks for your input everyone. You all have very good and valid reasons I will be looking into further. Thank you for your help.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:15 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketme
Hello,

I agree with the member who asked if it could be associated with an out of body experience, as often the sensation of shaking is described by those embarking on one. As I understand it, it is the spirit body "loosening" itself from the physical one, and also perhaps a perceptible increase in vibration as the soul prepares to leave the confines of the physical vehicle.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account
I experienced shaking in my upper torso during meditation recently and put it down to a sudden increase in energy especially as my Kundalini has been awakened and I am also experiencing other energy phenomena. It isn't anything to be concerned about although medical check ups are always wise to rule anything else out.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Seeker
I had never meditated before or had on OBE. Weird things started happening all around me. I turned to meditation a couple of months ago which I find it helps me to keep a clear mind - I don't know why I had not done it earlier.