Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 23-08-2012, 09:48 PM
10:18

The number 10:18

Does this number mean anything to anyone else? Along with 11:11, I see these on my clock constantly.
Old 27-08-2012, 06:22 PM
St.Stephen

Its not really the number 10:18 that means something its the moment when you notice it that means something. Next time you see it look at the thoughts in your mind and the outside situation and tie it together.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:33 AM
wildflower57

I see 57. Some days I see it a lot..sometimes I go long periods when I don't see it. I quit my job today and I saw it a few times. I take it as, "Your choice of action is blessed" "You're okay" That type of thing.

Also I have been seeing the number 3 a lot ever since my throat chakra problem began..not sure if you know what chakras are but just to fill you in case they are they energy vortexes of your body.
So anyways I was having trouble knowing what to say and what to keep to myself. I was really worried what people thought of me yada yada.. I had no filter and that was getting me into trouble. Then became very anti-social and lonely and depressed...Meanwhile 3 is making large appearances in my life. 3 is a very social number. Those who are 3's in numerology are often witty and have a wide variety of friends and people holding their attention. They express their visions, ideas, thoughts and feelings easily.
I can see clearly that I am being advised to try to utalize the the charactaristics of the 3 to help with my blocked chakra.

I hope this could help you see from some other kind of light. I would, if not already, really pay attention to which areas of your life are the main focus. Look up the meaning of the different numbers and see if they pertain to you at all.

11:11 is a difficult thing for me to even try to wrap my mind around. I feel as if it is interesting only because its the only time on a digital clock when all the numbers are the same.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:23 PM
wildflower57

I copied this from one of the articles on here,

11:11
About number 11 - 11 is double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology - 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.
Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind - our genetic encoded memories ... that we are spirits having a physical experience - not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.
11:11 - or derivatives of these numbers - 111 and 11 - are digits that repeat in time - thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations - our personal experiences and lessons - loops in time - whatever - they are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.
Ellie and 11:11 .... In 1991 - when I was hosting the talk show "The Metaphysical Experience" - a woman named Solara was my guest. Her topic was Activation of the 11:11 Doorway. It was all about ascension and the beginning of awareness of the 11:11 code. In 1995 - a Crystalinks' reader named Joe emailed about his experiences with the numbers 111:111 - hence the file you are reading was first created - and in so doing I took a long hard look at this phenomena experienced by those around me - oddly not part of my triggering. Each time Joe was about to go through another major spiritual awakening - an epiphany of some kind - those numbers would appear in his physical experience to signal the upcoming change. The numbers say, "Pay attention!"
11 represents spiraling twin strands of human DNA moving into higher frequency of consciousness.
11 represents balance.
11+11=22=4=Time. 22 is a Master Number.
Some souls see a Golden Age emerging - as told by the ancient prophets. Gold refers to Alchemy - the alchemical changes that are taking place in our bodies in the evolution of consciousness.
Reality as a geometric design is based on numbers (universal language) that repeat in cycles to create the linear time experiment. In Pythagorean Numerolgy - a cycle is based on 9. 9=End. 9/11= end of the DNA biogen(et)ic program running at the moment.
Terrorism and 11:
09/11/01 - 9/11 - September 11 Attacks in NYC -- Crystalinks File
03/11/04 - 3/11 - Madrid Bombings
07/11/06 - 7/11 - Mumbai (formerly Bombay) train bombings
Old 02-11-2012, 02:28 PM
wildflower57

Often times its not WHAT the numbers mean, its how and when they appear in your life.
And those are things you'll have to pay close attention to. But coming from me I say this, pay attention but don't seek anything out.
Let messages come to you rather than trying to seek them out.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Master
here is a great site-scroll down to find the relevant numbers and click on them for the rest of the information

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...x-numbers.html