Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 05:36 AM
Master
IMP is sort of thing mods have to keep an eye on see, and its not hard to see why that is.

The endless poem... that's another story...

Dang it's hard being me... you guys are so lucky!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
My pants thread wasnt dirty, only the minds that read it perceived it that way.....all were song titles with 'in my pants' added on the end........it created endless laughter, which is good for the soul, its a shame that harmless fun can be degenerated and made into something less, simply by reading into it something that isnt there.......perhaps its time to only allow adults in SF....children shouldn't be allowed into any forums unsupervised. Also, if the forum is to be guarded because of children......shouldnt the sexual topics in the forum be deleted also,(ie, spirituality & sexuality) I find that totally inappropriate for children to read...
Orgasms, fetish's, masturbation the list goes on.......is this what you'd call child appropriate reading?.....
My thoughts as well...

I guess it's easier to just push the button.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:03 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Was it dirty to begin with Bd...I didnt think it was....I would like to add that endless poems create endless opportunities to expand, grow and share, regardless of what input is put in..sometimes opportunities are taken away in that space of sharing...and that sudden end...takes away what could evolve into something wonderuful..unless of course one gives permission to start over.......I hope it is granted bd....I love free flow expression in poetry....:)

I didn't think it was, certainly the bits of it I read were OK
Old 26-02-2012, 04:42 AM
Ambermay

I also have a question about disappearing threads.
Recently a number of threads started by the same person are gone even from my subscriptions.
I clicked on them from 'history' on my browser and saw that they are all gone.

They were okay, but is it possible that a person who started them would cancel his/her account by themselves and therefore all has disappeared?
Old 26-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Master
You're probly referring to the 'controversial' posts by the newbie maggador or something like that? I was looking for them too and they may have banned him because of perhaps thinking that he was pasting but I think if he was, it was his own stuff...Idk. I thought it was good stuff. Lucky for me, I printed out a bunch of his threads. Maybe just too controversial or something..

Old 26-02-2012, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
My thoughts as well...

I guess it's easier to just push the button.

Luv your button, Sarian.

Old 26-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
You're probly referring to the 'controversial' posts by the newbie maggador or something like that? I was looking for them too and they may have banned him because of perhaps thinking that he was pasting but I think if he was, it was his own stuff...Idk. I thought it was good stuff. Lucky for me, I printed out a bunch of his threads. Maybe just too controversial or something..

Yeah they were pasted and I linked the origin of them on the threads themselves, and if one cares to look, the same stuff is posted everywhere. I'm glad this site has the sense to see through such things and take measures to ensure the well being of members.
Old 26-02-2012, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yeah they were pasted and I linked the origin of them on the threads themselves, and if one cares to look, the same stuff is posted everywhere. I'm glad this site has the sense to see through such things and take measures to ensure the well being of members.

Not sure why anybody'd care if it's his own words, which it certainly sounded like.
*shrug*

Well, everything's gone so we can't look, if I'm understanding you right.

Old 26-02-2012, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Not sure why anybody'd care if it's his own words, which it certainly sounded like.
*shrug*

Well, everything's gone so we can't look, if I'm understanding you right.

spam is spam. admin did what was right. not many understand, so these people do get away with it to an extent, but thankfully, someone here drew the line to ensure user protection... and make sure SF doen't become a soap box for freaks or free advertizing for scammers.
Old 26-02-2012, 05:36 AM
Master
He was selling something? I didn't see any links except perhaps to another forum? You didn't like his opinion did you, rofl. I'm sure we could all suggest some freaks that repeatedly get on their soap boxes, teehee.

Closed Thread