Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Pathfinder

Heart Chakra Re-opening

Recently I went through some events that closed of my heart chakra. for about 2 weeks ive accepted that this is how it should be, but i do not believe that anymore.

I'm currently looking for advice on how to open the heart chakra and heal it. I have forgiven the people and events that have caused it to close, because i choose to.

how to i progress from here?
Old 17-12-2018, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117
Recently I went through some events that closed of my heart chakra. for about 2 weeks ive accepted that this is how it should be, but i do not believe that anymore.

I'm currently looking for advice on how to open the heart chakra and heal it. I have forgiven the people and events that have caused it to close, because i choose to.

Is there anything you feel quite passionate about? anything at all...even those small things you enjoy doing...like walking the dog..listening to Reggae..painting? belly dancing? running butt naked through the woods??

Often, when the heart chakra closes, it tends to suck the fun out of those things we find ARE fun...So finding new and novel ways to do "fun things" is a good start..look for some meaning in otherwise random and meaningless things... Sometimes I'll just sit watching myself perform moving hand mudras for an hour or so... totally transfixed.

Also, pet stores are a fave of mine when my heart chakra needs a surge...kittens...puppies...
Old 18-12-2018, 08:32 AM
Master
You could also do yoga, it helps to open the chakra's in a gentle way and re-align them
Old 21-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello There!

I read this article about chakra and balancing it, it's a good read! I think you should try it. It might help you. :)
The website is called Must Spark Joy
Old 21-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Book1

Quote:

Go with daily meditation and some reiki from experts that will helps you more. Or there are lots of blogs article guides you!
Old 21-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Knower

Hey Chak, I keep being drawn to your posts! I do think we've gone through a really similar experience in regards to our hearts and you're in the same train of thought that I was. I did some deep heart chakra meditations on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DnQ-nsjcs0&t=7881s

There was also a heart activation tool by Cassady Cayne which I found really poweful. I hope this helps Chak :-)
Old 21-12-2018, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:

I think you need a solid teqnique which can apply to any chakra as well.
In simple words,''energy work''.

for me Robert Bruce's teqniques are the best to start off.
Old 22-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Knower

Quote:

All people have a heart chakra normally closed. The opening of a one chakra takes years of meditation on one chakra only. Good text is The secret of the golden flower, translantion by Richard Willhelm. Is free on net in pdf.
When you really opena chakra, so you obtain powers siddhis. Until you do not have siddhis so you have none chakra open.
Old 08-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Knower
I highly recommend the book by drunvalo melchizidek titled "Living In the Heart". In this book he shows you how to begin experience your entire consciousness from the sacred space from the heart and how to return to this space of unconditional love anytime you want.

Your chakra can never be closed however it can be a little bit obstructed with stagnant energy preventing clean and clear energy flow. It's all about the energy you carry everyday and through which chakras you are utilizing to perceive your reality with. When you use the heart as a filter to view your reality through you can clear that chakra very easily.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Deactivated Account

I find that meditating on my heart chakra helps and there's tons of good meditations on youtube that I find helpful. Also, spending more time with good friends helps lift my spirits which helps bring the joy back and helps the healing process.