Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 26-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Tedmil

Instant affirmation results

I tend to think of affirmations requiring steady patience to see results. However, I don't think that is always true. I recall when I was a child and achieved a near instant affirmation. I was about 5 years old. I was walking with my father and I remember joking that I seen a turtle. I reached down and to my amazement there was tiny turtle that probably the size of a quarter. I can't recall any affirmations that happened anywhere near that quickly for me. I think as children we are not hindered by doubt and are able to believe easier. That event reminds me of the true power of affirmations. Anyone else experience an instant affirmation?
Old 26-12-2017, 01:29 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I tend to think of affirmations requiring steady patience to see results. However, I don't think that is always true. I recall when I was a child and achieved a near instant affirmation. I was about 5 years old. I was walking with my father and I remember joking that I seen a turtle. I reached down and to my amazement there was tiny turtle that probably the size of a quarter. I can't recall any affirmations that happened anywhere near that quickly for me. I think as children we are not hindered by doubt and are able to believe easier. That event reminds me of the true power of affirmations. Anyone else experience an instant affirmation?

A friend was talking about her children and said "you're becoming an adult" i looked at them and said it sounds like they're moving further away from who they are. (context was them adjusting to society)

I completely agree children are more centered and present than their parents most of the time. including myself.

I find myself getting results instantly like you're referring to when I'm not even looking for results or looking for anything to manifest. perfect example is when randomly think i wouldn't mind this or that and as I'm saying it I'm getting a text phone call or its popping up. From parking places to food to people i haven't spoke to in some time. money seems to be a constant. if i need money it just pops up the moment i realize i need it. I can say i haven't been outwardly grateful as i should be almost as if i expect life to be this way. not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.
Old 26-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Experiencer

I think my son, who is 12, is a fantastic manifestor. Yes, I agree about "not hindered by doubt".
Old 27-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I believe that's the secret: you have to truly believe; no doubts, no fears in the back of your mind.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Experiencer
But if our expectations were always met, how did we acquire doubt in the first place?
Old 30-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
But if our expectations were always met, how did we acquire doubt in the first place?
Maybe it's selectivity. Some family friends + my parents are pretty successful at what they do. They don't suffer from doubt except in the technical sense of weighing up options to which they probably think of assigning risk. Once they've set a course they pursue it, abandoning it only if it seems their decision was wrong or circumstance change against them. I suspect they affirm naturally - it's in their attitude and drive.

As such they seem single minded. I cast myself like this. Things have to get done, focus and sometimes discipline are needed - likewise adaptability.

However, that doesn't mean doubt or insecurity doesn't hang over other parts of their lives.
Old 30-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Maybe it's selectivity.

Maybe its ambivalency?
You can't go in opposing directions at the same time?
Perhaps adults get so caught up in making everyone else happy that they find it hard to make room for them self.
And children are basically just selfish by nature as they were babies not too long ago and babies can't do anything in the physical to get what they want, so they just manifest it with will alone?