Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-12-2017, 12:21 AM
Experiencer
Angel1 Guardian Angels and Angel Encounters

I thought it would be nice to have a little thread wherein people can discuss their first awareness with their guardian angels, or if they've ever encountered angels [whether visually, through hearing, sensing, and so forth].
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 19-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account
I am almost tempted to believe what I experienced in a dream a long while ago was really an angelic visitation because it wasn't before that dream when I became interested with angels.

So I remember I was in a different world or ''heavenly'' kind of place with grass and nature, and there was also a house. But what struck me the most was this immeasurably beautiful woman with chalky white skin, wavy short hair, and a white robe or dress. And when I mean beautiful, I'm not talking about a playboy model with big breasts and a nice backside, but rather in a different way. I don't remember an exchange of words, only gestures and physical interaction of which I swore I could feel everything like it was real.

But realistically spoken, that being an angel/guide would probably be too good to be true because I am a sceptical and logical person. I don't draw conclusions unless I know something 100% sure.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:51 AM
Experiencer

I was hit by an all time low suffering from my disease. I was in tears crying out to Jesus to help me. I was driving in my car while I prayed to Jesus to help me. I heard a voice say "To you, I give 2 Angels to help you." and that's when I started hearing the voices of 2 Angels.. Ajiel and Ciel. They have been helping me deal with my Disease and teaching me how to live a Godly life. And I believe they are doing a good job at it as well. I've been hearing them for about 3 months now.
Old 19-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Master
iv sean angls in sky i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

I dont know this is probably very different for every one ?
whats a guardian angel ? I know guides and angels build up a workable thing with that for me , in this they have a place different for both groups
angels for me are energy extensions between me and source each in his own field for creating realities I am in or changing them , guides are beings with an individual consciousness perhaps more in a human way , angels have a consciousness to but different, anyways a working situation for me not dealing with the difference between creations and absolute truths that can not be changed
Old 20-12-2017, 04:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Suggest it's different for everyone seems to me if you intend working with the angelic and that's your perception and understanding of the spiritual realms you will connect with them, if You've studied through the native american system and your aim is to connect with your spirit guide then you will, if you then switch to studying Christian Archangels your visions, psychic impressions and meditations change accordingly. These spiritual experiences act as evidence of the spiritual world but it's shape, form and dynamics boggle my mind.

My initiation and ceremonies were presented through the native american spiritual tradition and rites because that's where my understanding and passion lay yet a Christian friend would experience a Christian passage of rite on initiation. We need to be able to perceive psychic information in some way to facilitate the experience hence people are usually quite spiritually developed and very few hit initiation before they're 45, alongside most have been seeking spiritual experiences for 20 plus years. I was seeking truth and peace and persistence has served me well thus far. We basically move up the ranks as we climb hitting ceremonies and spiritual experiences including a cleansing ceremony for one and the last experience was angels from a higher ranking coming down to bless me with honours so I was told but they weren't angels in line with my perception of angels they were my idols namely Mother Theresa, Madame Blavatsky, Pope John Paul etc.
Old 20-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Administrator
I Have encountered both an Angel some see s a sphere of light some show themselves as we imagine them to be.
with wings etc.when my husband passed my bedroom ceiling just lit up the whole of the ceiling was a huge pair of Angel wings.
a friend was having healing i was stood next to her and a pair of angel wings just wrapped themselves around her.
the guardian Angel there are a few instances of this happening.
my husband was not feeling to good i pushed him to go to the doctor.he had xrays etc and was waiting for the results.we were going to take the kids out as it was a bank holiday.before we left we had a phone call from my son's boss asking if the police had been to see us i said no.he then told us we needed to get to a hospital an hour away straight away.my son worked on a travelling fun fair.he had been a back seat passenger in a car. the driver and a front seat passenger when the driver lost control.he had hit a thick stone wall surrounding a cemetery knocked it down. knocked down 4 head stones and the car rolled over 3 times.the driver ran away left my son and his friend dying in the car.
the police got there they phoned for an ambulance paramedics thought they were both dead,then they saw a bright light over my son.they checked him over he moaned so they knew he was alive.to this day it has been televised that if it wasnt for that light they both would have been classed as dead.

Namaste
Old 20-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Master
My first experience with a guardian angel was when I was a kid. I had a dream with one in it. He presented himself as a huge giant and it was out in a countryside. He told me his name. The dream was so vivid and is easy to remember. At the time, I played with toy horses, so I used his name to name a toy. After all, it was only a dream, right?

Years later, when I first began meditating, I had more encounters with my guardian angels but was only during meditation and some dreams. It was during this time that I realized that the giant in the dream was actually one of my guardian angels. They introduced themselves and helped me begin my spiritual development.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 21-12-2017, 07:44 AM
Master
I have had one encounter with angels that I am certain of.

I never really thought about angels that much before the experience.

I had read of them from a couple authors. But had not experienced them for myself.

I had been by myself in my bedroom, trying to relax, due to stress around the house, within the home. I felt it was important that I not let things bother me and try to relax.
As I was sitting in my bedroom thinking, I began to hear what sounded like a very demonic voice. I could not clearly make out what was being said, all I knew is that each moment it spoke I begn to fall deeper into the grips of fear. I remember feeling I couldn't handle it right then. I spoke a loud saying God please, I can't even take this anymore- all the while speaking the evil voice becoming louder, I felt on the verge of panic, felt like I was going to lose it, then it all went away. All the fear because I realized I could hear another voice. Like vibratory angelic singing, and not just one voice, thousands of these beautiful vibratory angelic voices all singing in unison. I listened to them, and focused on them instead of the demonic voice, I found when I tried to hear and make out what the demonic voice was actually saying, the choir of (angels?) would sing louder. They sang out in unison until the demonic voice had passed. I had forgotten all fear. And then they were gone.

I ran downstairs to tell my father what I had heard, I called them angels, and he went of on a spiel about how angels are evil, and those who see them in their true form die of fear.

I never knew the man was Christian to begin with, he had always let me read about Native American spirituality.

So as if I was not confused enough about the experience.

He told me angels were evil.

There is no way, that those beings-angels- guides? Were evil. They compassionately sounded off and sang for me to take my fear away.

How can anything so loving be evil?

He told me they couldn't be angels and they had to be something else.
Old 21-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Master

I've never really even tried to believe in angels but did once have a very strong repeated urging feeling that what I was about to do would lead to serious consequences not only for me. So I didn't do it and afterwards it showed that I had been 'saved'. When I think back to that time I often think it must have been someone/something looking after me and mine.

However I did once work with a man, married, who had devoted his life to money. He was, in addition, someone who bedded as many women as he could. He was, in the sense as we understand it, amoral. However he was undoubtedly a very humane and nice fellow. We got on well together and often went for lunch, food being another of his life's pleasures.
So it was an utter surprise to me when he said to me one day at lunch 'My angel visited me this night'. Upon my asking what I should understand about his words he told me that during his whole life, maybe once or twice a year, he'd wake up in the middle of the night and there would be a young golden girl sitting on his bed just looking at him with love. He asked me to keep it to myself, he didn't tell many people about this, he said.

I've never forgotten that either.