Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Seeker

I think we have many choices
in our physical lives...maybe we get
Too hung up on materiality/ materialism?
It's like a veil that overpowers the inner life
This actual reality.. of the senses and the mind, the heart
Is full of intentions
Much may be unconscious
But we possess a determination
Built apon the desire to
Manifest qualities, share experience
Feel love- at whatever intensity.
Reality after life? I would guess life and death
are determined by these drives and desires.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:30 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
You see, Ive read that children grow up in the spirit world into adults, again sounds a little too earthlike somehow?

Doris Stokes a Medium, lost her child and witnessed his spirit growing and it returned eventually one day as a fully formed human male adult.

This proved not only to her person, but also to others about spiritual manifestation.

Many human beings have been witness to a manifested light self, and then their disappearance. We have all asked how did we get created, and science has their own version, which is fake by evidence for the information demonstrates this theory is fake.

- DNA only equals the formation of the spirit it represents.
-if we stopped having sexual intercourse...no babies would continue life of a human being....where is the spirit then?
-if we died, the animal kingdom and nature would still be present themselves without us....therefore there is no cellular link between species and the theory of evolution is fake.

Then we have the manifestation of real living human lives such as Sai Baba demonstrating spirit manifestation is a real state.

Therefore as our parents came out of the light as 2 large worldwide angelic spiritual beings, that broke into a mass of humanity as single selves, this proves the circumstance.

They had sex, they created a babies spirit to be manifested in the light of the origin. The baby then grows in spirit back to the adult spirit.

Therefore if a baby dies, its own spirit naturally grows by light sound healing changes back into an adult spirit.

So we would then need to ask what would support this spiritual advice, to then be made aware of the spiritual channeling information.

Earth's atmosphere was replaced....it refilled emptied out space and reconnected itself through space to the origin light. The origin light then had its natural light sound altered...causing spirit to leave it and move into the nature of manifestation of spirit in life on Earth.

As the spatial bodies cool, the light masses are gained. These light masses also fill up emptied out space...reconnecting light and sound to the origin light mass changing/altering its sound.

This is why we were taught to never again alter the natural evolving healing function that our life and spirit is involved in....for it is in fact a holy condition.

I understood by being a spiritual Healer that as light sound heals, eventually the healing of light releases our life from its incarnation. Eventually when light sound heals enough our human life will be released from its lower incarnation and we will no longer suffer the condition of our spiritual inheritance and once again live in the light where we all belong.
Old 23-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Knower
I held communication with my father after he passed multiple times and at first he would appear as his human self, although changed somehow each time I saw him. Then one time he informed me that he was going to drop his physical appearance and just be his light body but that I would still be able to recognize his energy.

I have also visited this place we call Heaven and I have witnessed some with a physical appearance and others as light bodies. So I believe it is a choice.
Old 27-07-2015, 03:21 AM
Suspended

Energy is a human description of a vibration of use.

A spirit of light is not energy and all spirits in light are androgynous and are not known by presence.

When they communicate with us they normally use the past life records.

Past life records when healed in light/sound vibration disappear and some of the androgynous beings luckily are no longer involved in the spiritual communications of DNA as an incepted being....so I would say that your Father luckily for his spirit would no longer have to be in communication as a conscious presence involved in life guidance.

I hope the same for myself, for I know that this is what the androgynous spirit is trying to achieve as a result of having been forced to incarnate.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Ascender

We never really resolved this did we??

Its a bit like, you appear to have vision on the other side and you seem to have vision also with OBEs and yet that vision seems equivalent to vision with our physical eyes, thing is we only see things the way we do due to the limitations of our human eyes.

If a disembodied mind/spirit sees or indeed hears, then it should be vastly different to our everyday vision & hearing. Yet that is never reported.

Its a worrying thing for me on the case for LAD
Old 16-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Guide

Well..not just energy....but a separate consciousness in the form of energy. I think that we are all connected with each other and with God.
Old 14-10-2016, 01:10 PM
Suspended
Knower

No after life we don't have that physical body, we only have soul or you can say energy which takes an another physical body to complete it's cycle of karma to attain moksh.
Old 14-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Burntfruit

It does appear we have an astral body, which is similar to our physical one we currently possess.
Old 26-10-2016, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)

From my experience, we become energy beings on the other side. You need to realize that there we are totally different beings with different desires. We are no longer human beings, and we are not concerned about earthy things like outward physical beauty. We sense one another with our beautiful flowing energy. This is my experience. However, it may be very possible that we as spirits can manifest a physical appearance, if we so desire. Furthermore, in lower realms, spirits still have powerful earthy desires, and there, they will most likely wish to exhibit a physical appearance