Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-01-2015, 12:43 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Re: Morpheus "We can raise our focus."
Yes I agree, and perhaps it's better that we do? What the heck do we have to get interested in the pit of Hell for? Aren't there other more creative thought-processes we can become interested in?
When we pass from this world we will be in a thought-responsive environment. There we will create our environment by thought.
Of course the 'pit of Hell' we will eventually find to have been an illusion created by thought, which has the potential to become a consensus reality in the Inner Worlds...
I have seen my own version. Age 9 was my first introduction to that possibility, and occasionally afterwards. It is indescribable.
Every single breath I take will be to focus my thought and desire away from that, in preparation for re-entering the Astral Worlds, where a thought becomes an environment.

The big problem with your ideas is that you make yourself have Godlike powers. In effect you are your own God. You cannot wish such things to be true. We are merely little better than an ant or a blade of grass. We are nothing. You can believe that you are something if it makes you happy. Yet you are merely one little entity who exists within the mind of God.
Old 25-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
When we deal with the spiritual world things in general cannot be proven but they can be understood. Thus I deal with a theory of God and the Universe for those who like to look at the possible.
This helps those who chose to believe in God a logical basic for God.
Yes it may be possible but only maybe, fun to play with but not to get too serious about.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
There are several solutions to God and the Universe. It could be argued that all we see and measure exists in the mind of God. However the mind of God is quite complex and consists of a spectrum of light speeds with Godself at infinite light speed.
However from my spiritual encounters, God evolved out of chaos. The total universe is God at the top and chaos at the bottom. We exist in the middle. It is unfortunate that people like to believe that God is all knowing and all powerful. In truth God can return to chaos and death only to be reborn much later on.
The imaginary beliefs in an all mighty God has led many men to believe things similar to what you believe. These are imaginary beliefs. God depends upon man and the lower levels of existence for God's survival.

So, jerry...

You had brought up "Reincarnation", which as I stated is involved with linear time and space. (Illusory)
Now, above, you bring up "Evolution", which again is involved with linear time and space.
Do you see what I am getting at with regard to your perception of things?

Re:
Eternity, Infinity, Hyperspace... "Higher Dimensional Space" = Non linear.
The greater reality, existant.
The Truth.

God is Truth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-01-2015, 12:47 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So, jerry...

You had brought up "Reincarnation", which as I stated is involved with linear time and space. (Illusory)
Now, above, you bring up "Evolution", which again is involved with linear time and space.

Re:
The Truth.

God is Truth.

I believe that God is law, love, and truth. As a practical Electrical Engineer I look at things from ordinary space time. That is the way our mind and bodies respond. The sun appears every day. we eat every day. I do not compute your fancy words. They mean nothing to me. If I cannot visualize and understand things, then to me they do not exist. It is true that the mind of God is much more complex than ours. However the data that I got from the spiritual world is that God evolved out of chaos. Then we have time and space. My bipolar mind brings me to great heights but I do not see things that I eventually cannot understand. It takes me quite a long time to comprehend things. It has only been a few weeks since I finished my latest theory. Now things are clear to me. Your words are part of chaos. There is an infinity of thoughts of man, little bits and pieces of truth. The big picture is missing. Yet we are all free to believe what we want to believe. God gave us that freedom and this is very important to god. Thus you serve God in your own way.
Old 25-01-2015, 12:52 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Yes it may be possible but only maybe, fun to play with but not to get too serious about.

It never was fun for me. Once I was physically grabbed by the spiritual world I no longer considered it less than horrific.
Old 25-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:

So, jerry...

Re:
The Truth.

God is Truth.

Quote:

I believe that God is law, love, and truth. As a practical Electrical Engineer I look at things from ordinary space time. That is the way our mind and bodies respond. The sun appears every day. we eat every day. I do not compute your fancy words. They mean nothing to me. If I cannot visualize and understand things, then to me they do not exist. It is true that the mind of God is much more complex than ours. However the data that I got from the spiritual world is that God evolved out of chaos. Then we have time and space. My bipolar mind brings me to great heights but I do not see things that I eventually cannot understand. It takes me quite a long time to comprehend things. It has only been a few weeks since I finished my latest theory. Now things are clear to me. Your words are part of chaos. There is an infinity of thoughts of man, little bits and pieces of truth. The big picture is missing. Yet we are all free to believe what we want to believe. God gave us that freedom and this is very important to god. Thus you serve God in your own way.
"Fancy Words"? You mean concepts of modern Physics, since Einstein, which you haven't looked into, studied, or regarded?
Shouldn't you have?

Mine...
In Genesis, God refers to Himself as "I Am" to Moses. Referring to the everlasting, jerry. Apart from the "Construct" of "Space/time".
Yes, we as mortals, in this biolgical, organic situation, find ourselves in ,"Construct".

But? It is a result of a, "Fall".

Likewise, Jesus in the New Testament had stated, "Before Abraham was, I am".

These statements infer a greater reality and Truth, a situation which is brought out in the science of Physics, jerry.
Regarding, the timeless.

Then also, in Buddhism, these things are also recognized.

Buddha:
“There is, O monks, an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed.
Were there not, O monks, this Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed, there would be no escape from the world of the born, originated, created, formed."
But in fact, there is, jerry.

Now, what about statements found among the many Near Death Experience accounts? Such as this...

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/Daniel%20E's%20NDE.htm

"Time itself suddenly became infinite and irrelevant. In "earth time" only about ten seconds had gone by until my heart re-started beating, but "I" was also in "zero time" (for lack of a better word), or, actually outside of time."

In the end, perhaps review the illustration from the Wachowski's, also Jews, in their movies, "The Matrix", in popular media.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-01-2015, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
It never was fun for me. Once I was physically grabbed by the spiritual world I no longer considered it less than horrific.
ONCE I was enlightened by the spiritual world, and it was and has been sense a beautiful world.
Old 26-01-2015, 12:33 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
"Fancy Words"? You mean concepts of modern Physics, since Einstein, which you haven't looked into, studied, or regarded?
Shouldn't you have?

Mine...
In Genesis, God refers to Himself as "I Am" to Moses. Referring to the everlasting, jerry. Apart from the "Construct" of "Space/time".
Yes, we as mortals, in this biolgical, organic situation, find ourselves in ,"Construct".

But? It is a result of a, "Fall".

Likewise, Jesus in the New Testament had stated, "Before Abraham was, I am".

These statements infer a greater reality and Truth, a situation which is brought out in the science of Physics, jerry.
Regarding, the timeless.

Then also, in Buddhism, these things are also recognized.

Buddha:
“There is, O monks, an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed.
Were there not, O monks, this Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed, there would be no escape from the world of the born, originated, created, formed."
But in fact, there is, jerry.

Now, what about statements found among the many Near Death Experience accounts? Such as this...

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Experiences/Daniel%20E's%20NDE.htm

"Time itself suddenly became infinite and irrelevant. In "earth time" only about ten seconds had gone by until my heart re-started beating, but "I" was also in "zero time" (for lack of a better word), or, actually outside of time."

In the end, perhaps review the illustration from the Wachowski's, also Jews, in their movies, "The Matrix", in popular media.

I have studied many modern physics concepts. They are all different theories. However I like to look at things which most people can readily understand. The possibility of us existing simultaneously in a huge number of lives is a possibility but it is not really relevant since we have this one life to be concerned with. In the former case we contribute to the total karma of our more complex total soul. for the case of Moses or Jesus we can say that they exist simultaneously upon a billion earths. This I observed for myself as I saw myself upon a large amount of different Earths. Yet this disturbs my mind and I feel it has little to do with my present situation or my immediate future.

As fart as the statement by Jesus saying that before Abraham, he was; I agree because Jesus existed in the mind of God before the physical world took final shape. the same is true of Moses. Of course the statement could also mean that the the spiritual Jesus existed before the physical Abraham.

As far as God existing before space time, that is not true. The information I received is that Godself evolved. This is at the highest light speeds. It was
prior to our space time but not the higher space time. by our time clock it was billions of billions of big bangs ago.

as far as timeless, we live in a perpetual universe and this will remain timeless if
god shall so choose. However it also depends upon man at all levels of the entire creation. Otherwise it will return to chaos.

the near death experiences illustrate the interaction between the persons physical mind and his spiritual mind. The feeling of light and love is the entrance in to the collective tribal consciousness. This is the Kingdom of Heaven but it is only temporary.
Old 26-01-2015, 02:42 PM
jerrygg38

There are many possible solutions to God and the Universe. As an Engineer I think in terms of our dimensions. Various mathematicians and scientists think in mathematical terms which are not understandable to the ordinary person. They may or may not be true.
My multi light speed multi dimensional God is physical. God was born and God can die just like us. The spiritual world is physical. The universe that we see coexists with a huge number of coexisting universes. The purely spiritual universes do not produce protons, electrons, and neutrons. They are photonic energy fields like light.
Philosophers can produce an infinity of variations of God and the Universe. Some have no God. There is no proof of any of these theories but my physical theory can at least be understood by the ordinary person.
Even in my theory, the possibility occurs that our spiritual mind drives our physical mind. Then we are mere automatons.
In order for man to have free will of sorts, he must come from chaos and work his way up from the animal world to man. If man existed in the spiritual world as a singular entity, God would have destroyed him. He would have been swallowed up and sent into the lower physical world. The infinite light speeds belong to God alone. One important law of higher physics is "higher light speed energy can control lower light speed energy". Thus God has control over everything belong God.
Once we leave the purely spiritual world we enter the physical/spiritual world. This enables spirits to control physical entities. The desire of God to prevent puppets on a string insures that the physical mind will operate primarily whereas the spiritual mind will absorb data and influence the physical in dreams and visions.
Other theories are possible for sure. I present one theory but I recognize that there are many alternate possibilities. In my work I am guided by the spiritual world but there is a limit to their knowledge and God will not reveal everything to man at this level. I was show interesting rocket engines for near light speed flight but I was not given the details. I would have like to patent it but unfortunately if we learn too much we will destroy this planet faster.
In any event I do not compute the Hindu concepts nor the various mathematical and philosophical concepts. I am a physical being and my mind thinks physically.
Old 26-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:

As far as God existing before space time, that is not true. The information I received is that Godself evolved. This is at the highest light speeds. It was prior to our space time but not the higher space time. by our time clock it was billions of billions of big bangs ago.
as far as timeless, we live in a perpetual universe and this will remain timeless if god shall so choose. However it also depends upon man at all levels of the entire creation. Otherwise it will return to chaos.
Well, of course regarding, "Light", this is much more than we percieve with our eyes, senses, and with our intruments.
"Light" is the underlying foundation of the physical/material world. Do you agree?
The scriptures also speak of God as Light.

Quote:

the near death experiences illustrate the interaction between the persons physical mind and his spiritual mind. The feeling of light and love is the entrance in to the collective tribal consciousness. This is the Kingdom of Heaven but it is only temporary.
This is contrary to what is brought out in modern Physics, as well as spiritual teachings such as the Buddha's, already cited.
There is that greater unchanging reality which is apart from that which changes.
Quote:
My multi light speed multi dimensional God is physical. God was born and God can die just like us. The spiritual world is physical. The universe that we see coexists with a huge number of coexisting universes. The purely spiritual universes do not produce protons, electrons, and neutrons. They are photonic energy fields like light.

Interesting viewpoint, but clearly, jerry, you don't see that you are being contradictory.
Time, jerry, is connected with Space. And, attending gravity.

These are physical properties which have nothing to do with that which is apart from the, "Construct".
Which again involves,
"Infinity", the "Hyperspacial", and regarding what is, Eternal.