Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Do you talk with guides in dreams?

Sometimes when I wake up, I remember having conversations with someone during my sleep.

Once I was told that I would die of cancer at some point, and "go stay with my grandparents" (who are dead.)

Other times, I am given encouragement or guidance about mundane things. Really mundane things: Like what color my kitten's eyes will be when they get older, or which shampoo to use on my hair.

I've been told that a particular thing I was struggling with was "one of my life lessons".

Most of the time I don't remember the conversations in their entirety. Occasionally I remember bits and pieces. During a bout of severe depression, I was told very clearly "You need to relax".

It doesn't happen often, and it only happens randomly, not when I ask for it.

Wondering if anyone else has this type of experience.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:14 AM
Guide

Guides talk to me all the time in my dreams. I don't know or recognize these people that come in my dreams...they are mostly older men. Sometimes they are past relatives. We have deep conversations or they are telling me things of great importance..unfortunately I recall very little to none of it when I wake up. All I know is that it was very important what they were telling me. I am not one of those spiritual people who have met my guides in meditation or can tell you their names, ect. But apparently they ar very active in my dream state.
Old 15-08-2018, 02:23 AM
Deactivated Account

I did see my grandmother in a dream once. She was a very devout Catholic in life. She was counseling me about which church to join. She told me to try Ortodox (and this is how I know it was real, because I did not know what Orthodox was in actuality, but when I investigated it, it was a good fit.)
Old 15-08-2018, 01:07 PM
Guide

It's amazing. The dreams are so vivid too, right? It's happened to me so often I've learned to trust that it's real. They are more like visits than dreams.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Roger Wilco

Hi sure that happens , and if it concerns life lessons some parts may remain hidden so it wont intervene with your learning them , but after wards things become more clear . but also if it relates to you wanting to learn them things can speed up since that would be a good thing in relation to that
Old 15-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Guide

You're right...if I am focusing on a certain area I want to grow in or trying to get to the root of some blocks, these "strangers" or guides in my dreams will show me symbols or clues to help me put it all together when I'm awake. They are funny too...I have been trying to get past fear lately, and so in my dreams they take me on roller coasters , Ferris wheels, or on a tiny platform high above the ocean and make me look down. It's as if they're trying to desensitize me from fear in my dream state.
Old 15-08-2018, 03:55 PM
Deactivated Account
The one time I (possibly) had contact through a dream there was no verbal communication, only through physical interaction, gestures, and facial expressions.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Master
Not really--I am generally shown things instead.

If I have any type of conversation with my guides, it is generally one-sided unless I bring out the pendulum but I rarely use that anymore.

In fact I have a habit of flying solo now--I know what I want and need to do, so their assistance isn't as needed as it was in the past--though some do provide me with protection from certain negs that want to make me suffer and force pregnancy on me--so I am grateful for that.
Old 18-10-2018, 09:01 PM
Knower
I saw my guide in a dream as the most handsome man I have ever seen. I was nervous to speak to him. I didn't know he was my guide, but waking up I had this good warm feeling.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Seeker

I suffer from 'severe insomnia'?!?!? This has been the case for 3-4 years now with no real medical assistance from the avenues that help is expected usually??

So... slowly but surely i've naturally gotten into Lucid dreaming?? I've never deliberately tried anything it's just happened while I haven't been thinking about it??

..The problem is that recently the Dreams didn't stop whilst I was awakening... they carried on through to my waking life???. Those voices??.. they're here??.. they're with me.. even now I'm going through what is known as technically .. 'thought broadcasting'?!?!? As well as Thought broadcasting I can 'to a degree'..talk to them too?? hear them speak??

Like I said.. this is all new to me.. or new to my being 'aware of it' at least..

Much of you may have experienced some negatives too??? negative/flawed/angry/uneducated and quite honestly 'thick as a plank' characters???..

The Dreams and at times reoccurring Nightmares were bad enough but this new experience which is going on during my waking moments is pretty intrusive and as you all may well know or could imagine.. it's pretty undesirable??

''Any takers on the new guy as a pet project''?!?!?! ''I'm a nice guy really''

''Please assist if you can''

Thanks