Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Master
2. What new potential will blossom?

King of wands

Renewed interest and already walking a newer path. Getting a grip on my skills and passions, interests.
Old 02-04-2018, 10:00 AM
55Degrees

*GoT tarot
6 of Swords.
The potential to put recent conflicts behind me once I withdraw from the situation. (these cards are reading a current situation so well ).
Old 02-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Bone Fire tarot & Circo Lenormand: Page of Coins & The Well/Mature Woman. The female in this page of pentz looks like she is working really hard pumping those lemons In terms of self development, I have been working really hard with strength & cardio training, and you know what they say; the internal reflects the external so I think we will be seeing a lot of physical changes as well as shift/growth in consciousnesses as a result.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Master

3- How do I care for this new growth?

King of Pentacles

Be steadfast and be responsible. having the perseverance, patience and diligence to see growth be achieved in my physical reality.
Old 02-04-2018, 04:10 PM
Experiencer

Ace of Wands x

This is a strange one. The first impression I got was that my new potential will involve "throwing things back like a boomerang." I feel as if my words will be quite powerful, both spoken and written.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Pathfinder

2- What new potential will blossom?- Using Gilded Tarot

Knight of Pentacles- I am ready and prepared for what's to come.
Old 02-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Master
Green Witch Tarot - 4 of Athames.

I feel this is indicating the potential to be more organised, in the sense of taking time out to actually think about what needs doing and how to do it, rather than randomly approaching different tasks and hoping for the best.

Tried to add picture but couldn't get the picture to come up from photobucket.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Master
3. How do I care for this new growth?
Green Witch Tarot 10 of Chalices.

This is a challenging challenge for April I have to say.

I think this is saying that when taking some time away to think about my next move, make the most of it and use it as a pleasurable time, which will help with my thinking processes. Or maybe the new potential is simply to have some rest and recuperation time and use it to enjoy family more and appreciate what I've got. Stuffed if I know
Old 03-04-2018, 04:29 AM
Master

Hear The Yellow Tiger Mother

my potential to rise within my own power, to be strong and courageous, stand my ground and stay true to my own truth. not allowing others to sway me, and seeing my dreams and higher path continue to manifest as a result.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:42 AM
Master
3. How do I care for this new growth?

Queen of swords , two of cups

This reminds me of some needy people or people who like attention. Well being clear when there are no attachments or expectations, no more people who waste time for foolish reasons :/