Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-12-2017, 04:40 AM
Master
So Grateful for sacred Space today, for Gratitude and Thankfulness, for Love and support and for being able to lead others in Sacred Ceremony and Observances and the gift that is to all of us.
Old 24-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Master
Feeling Blessed as we move closer to Christmas to have friends and family to celebrate it with!
Old 24-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder

Christmas love spread that Shhhine
Old 26-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Badcopyinc

Grateful for CrystalSong bringing up "Schumann's Resonance" and "alpha state" on here.

Because of that i recently got curious and started reading about Schumann's Resonance and the history behind him and the studies done. and found out that earth resonates at the same frequency we do when in alpha. blew my mind.

thank you CrystalSong for planting that seed!
Old 28-12-2017, 06:56 AM
Master
You are Welcome Badcopyinc! Interesting stuff isn't it?

So grateful today for old friends traveling long distances to visit with me. What a perfect love filled day!!!
Old 31-12-2017, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Gratitude

I'm grateful today for family & friends, the washing machine, a reliable car, healthy food and clean water.
Old 31-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Master
Indeed HolyDiver. I often think that myself, life would be so different and mostly unpleasant without those things!

Today I'm grateful for noticing how much this gratitude practice has helped shape 2017 into a wonderful productive year.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Master
grateful today that I got through this day, the things I can accomplish... it is simply breathtaking.

grateful for the infinite energy available to me

grateful for the birth of this year

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 02-01-2018, 12:20 AM
Badcopyinc

I'm grateful for all the angels and what they do. the sacrifices they made and all they've stood by me and others for. truly amazing!
Old 04-01-2018, 07:27 AM
Master
Grateful for this forum and everyone in it.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3