Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Knower
Bird Dreams

I love birds, and I dream about birds the most our of any animal.
I would like to summarize a few dreams that involved birds...

1) I dreamnt that I was feeding sparrows some bread with my little sis, then suddenly one flew to me. I was amazed that it seemed to want my attention.
I then realized it had a huge hole in the center of its chest like it's been shot in the heart.
I felt scared and sad for it and allowed it to land in my hand.
I felt the warmth of my palms as it laid in them.
The hole was gone, but there was still a cut.
I was frantic and didn't know what to do.
I called the vet but they couldn't hear me.
The bird, however, liked perching in my hand but when it got active, I got scared it would hurt itself, so I stopped it from moving around.
I think when I was scared it would die, it looked like it would, but when I refused the thought that it'll die, it became animated.
It ended with me not knowing if it completely healed or not.

2) I had a dream that someone didn't like their white pigeon and wanted it to get hurt. I could only watch the scene like a spectator. Well, I was horrified by the person's decision. But someone that looked Native American showed me a big rock with a hole in it. Near the rock was a puddle of water. A bunch of white pigeons came out of the hole in the rock and drank the water. The last pigeon to come out was an injured pigeon, the one that belonged to the mean person that wanted it get hurt.
That pigeon drank with the rest and i was relieved. However, there was a dead white goose in the puddle, it looked like it got stepped on (not by the pigeons) and I was horrified when I saw it. I wished that it wasn't actually died then it slowly blinked it's eye which made me horrified because then it was suffering!!
I really wanted it be ok, then suddenly it was. It stood up all fine and dandy. Relieved again

I dream a lot about doves. I even have two doves of my own.
I think I dream about doves when it is message regarding my own sense of peace in real life. A few times, I have gone to bed not feeling good inside my soul, like I feel kinda dead, then I dream about a dove with a bleeding chest or a broken wing. One time I dreamnt that a scary evil man hurt my dove.

Sometimes I would dream about a bunch of doves just hanging around.
I think those dreams happen when I fix the lack of peace in my heart.

I'm curious about anyone's interpretations and I would love any comments.