Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Knower

How to Interpret?

Since I was a child I had dreams that would manifest themselves into my waking reality.

I would literally dream of things yet to come, without knowing it until it happens.

Some people would call it de ja vu, but it's not just de ja vu. I can pinpoint where I remember it from and it's from a dream.

Last week I was driving around santa monica with some co workers. I had never been to Santa Monica before, let alone the road we were driving on. As I was in the car we reached a certain position driving down the road i had never been down before, something hit me like a memory; a dream I once had.

Now, I know it was a dream because I remember the dream. I woke up from it wondering to myself "*** was that? what was I doing?"
And then I relived it. The way the houses shined in the light, the people who appeared as strangers in the dream were now familiar faces, even the speed that we were going down the street felt the same.

This has happened to me with different dreams since I was about nine or ten years old.

I've brought this up with people before. Most people shrug it off and say I'm just impressionable or crazy. But when I was a kid I was told it was a sign from my guardian angel that I'm on the right path.

I've always liked that.

Except now I feel there is more tied into it. I have been receiving a lot of warnings lately that something negative is coming and I can't help but feel that this "dejavu vision" is giving me a piece to the puzzle.

Does anyone here understand this?
Old 05-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Master
Hello,

I can understand that it's very possible for people to have a psychic ability that allows them to see future events. I too have had a dream or two that showed events that did happen in my life.

Time is only linear from a physical perspective, we have past, present and future which helps us to live in a physical condition. If we start thinking nonlinear, then past, present and future kinda get lumped together. If we consider higher dimensions, there's no such thing as time.

Also, the subconscious has no concept of time and the subconscious uses dreams as a means of communication.

Well, that's my two bits.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)