Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-11-2019, 01:40 PM
Guide
Synchronicity and signs: How do they happen?

Hello,

I have a few explanations as to how synchronicity and signs happen (based on more than 10 years of personal experience).

1. Telepathic request/response

This is best explained by an example. For example, we see a meaningful car license plate, e.g. TEA exactly when we suspect that “tea” is harmful to us, that is we probably drink too much tea. How this coincidence can happen? Our soul (subconscious mind) is capable of remote viewing and subconscious telepathy. It telepathically requests that car’s driver to be seen to our mind exactly when our mind suspects that tea is harmful to us. The driver accepts the request and this coincidence happens.

2. Panoramic view

Our soul has panoramic view that is 360 degrees. If we are interested in a number, e.g. 11:11 or 1234, it takes our attention to it happening somewhere around us like a clock or book, newspaper, etc.

3. Law of attraction

For example: We see a shooting star or a falling leaf exactly when we have a specific thought. We must believe that shooting stars or falling leaves may happen in response to our thoughts (law of attraction).

4. Deja vu

Sometimes “deja vu” may be taken as a sign. Deja vu happens when someone in subconscious telepathy visits us and we remember them. The mind, remembering something (the visitor) but being incapable of seeing it, is tricked to think that it remembers that moment.

Last edited by green1 : 26-11-2019 at 06:39 PM.
Old 26-11-2019, 03:28 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Hello,

I have a few explanations as to how synchronicity and signs happen.

This is best explained by an example. For example, we see a meaningful car license plate, e.g. TEA exactly when we suspect that “tea” is harmful to us, that is we probably drink too much tea. How this coincidence can happen? Our soul is capable of remote viewing and telepathically (in subconscious telepathy) requests that car’s driver to be seen to our mind exactly when our mind suspects that tea is harmful to us. The driver accepts the request and this coincidence happens.

2. Panoramic view

Our soul has panoramic view that is 360 degrees. If we are interested in a number, e.g 11:11 or 1234, it takes our attention to it happening somewhere around us like a clock or book, newspaper, etc.

3. Law of attraction

For example: We see a shooting star or a falling leaf exactly when we have a specific thought. We must believe that shooting stars or falling leaves may happen in response to our thoughts (law of attraction).

4. Deja vu

Deja vu happens when someone in subconscious telepathy visits us and we remember them. The mind, remembering something (the visitor) but being incapable of seeing it, is tricked to think that it remembers that moment.

Good point's there,but open to debate.Someone will come and try and prove you wrong
Old 26-11-2019, 06:37 PM
Master

Two kinds of synchronicities:

1. Events that seem to align to make it easy to go in one direction: that direction conforms to the blueprint of your life you were born to follow, having your free-will not to.

3. Numbers, letters, all kind of signs that attract your attention: you notice them because you need to find meanings or guidance, but almost always they have no meaning in themselves; you just observed them; they aren't signs from a "higher power".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-11-2019, 06:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Two kinds of synchronicities:

1. Events that seem to align to make it easy to go in one direction: that direction conforms to the blueprint of your life you were born to follow, having your free-will not to.

3. Numbers, letters, all kind of signs that attract your attention: you notice them because you need to find meanings or guidance, but almost always they have no meaning in themselves; you just observed them; they aren't signs from a "higher power".

Hi inavalan,

You do not provide technical details. In the original post I give technical details of signs and synchronicities based on more than 10 years of experience.

Thanks for focusing in the original post.

green1
Old 27-11-2019, 06:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi inavalan,

You do not provide technical details. In the original post I give technical details of signs and synchronicities based on more than 10 years of experience.

Thanks for focusing in the original post.

green1
Not sure what technical details you're asking about. I posted what I believe synchronicities to be.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-11-2019, 07:04 AM
Guide
(Original post updated)

Hello,

I have a few explanations as to how synchronicity and signs happen (based on more than 10 years of personal experience).

This is best explained by an example. For example, we see a meaningful car license plate, e.g. TEA exactly when we suspect that “tea” is harmful to us, that is we probably drink too much tea. How this coincidence can happen? Our soul (subconscious mind) is capable of remote viewing and subconscious telepathy. It telepathically requests that car’s driver to be seen to our mind exactly when our mind suspects that tea is harmful to us. The driver accepts the request and this coincidence happens.

Another example:

We see the number of visits to a Web page that we visit to be a meaningful number e.g. 88 (this number may represent “freedom” to us, for example). This may happen if we telepathically request (in subconscious telepathy) a number of people to visit that Web page so that the number of visits is 88 exactly when we visit that Web page.

2. Panoramic view

Our soul has panoramic view that is 360 degrees. If we are interested in a number, e.g. 11:11 or 1234, it takes our attention to it happening somewhere around us like a clock or book, newspaper, etc.

3. Law of attraction

For example, we may see a shooting star or a falling leaf exactly when we have a specific thought. Or, we may see a meaningful number on a Web page that we visit. We must believe that shooting stars or falling leaves or meaningful numbers may happen in response to our thoughts (law of attraction).

4. Deja vu

Sometimes “deja vu” may be taken as a sign. Deja vu happens when someone in subconscious telepathy visits us and we remember them. The mind, remembering something (the visitor) but being incapable of seeing it, is tricked to think that it remembers that moment.

Last edited by green1 : 27-11-2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old 27-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Master

Quote:
(Original post updated)

Hello,

Another example:

We see the number of visits to a Web page that we visit to be a meaningful number e.g. 88. This number may represent “freedom” to us. This may happen if we telepathically request (in subconscious telepathy) a number of people to visit that Web page so that the number of visits is 88 exactly when we visit that Web page.

2. Panoramic view

3. Law of attraction

For example, we may see a shooting star or a falling leaf exactly when we have a specific thought. Or, we may see a meaningful number on a Web page that we visit. We must believe that shooting stars or falling leaves or meaningful numbers may happen in response to our thoughts (law of attraction).

4. Deja vu

As I have said somewhere before it really is necessary to separate co-incidence, brain tricks, specific memories, delusion and imagination from reality.
As I have said before a synchronicity is so mind-blowing that you will never forget it. Very few people experience one in their lives - you can't buy them in sweet shops.

Jung's scarab experience opened his mind - just read his book 'Memories, Dreams and Reflections', much will become clear.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 27-11-2019, 12:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
As I have said somewhere before it really is necessary to separate co-incidence, brain tricks, specific memories, delusion and imagination from reality.
As I have said before a synchronicity is so mind-blowing that you will never forget it. Very few people experience one in their lives - you can't buy them in sweet shops.

Jung's scarab experience opened his mind - just read his book 'Memories, Dreams and Reflections', much will become clear.

I had a similar experience with a bee. I saw a bee at the same time I thought about a bee. Bees have a special meaning to me. This can be explained as follows:

Insects are capable of telepathy. It is possible that I attracted that bee telepathically at the same time as I had a thought about a bee (which has a special meaning to me).

Note: I have found info about Jung’s scarab experience at the following URL:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...utic-technique

Jung did not consider subconscious telepathy in his research on synchronicity. This is normal because research on subconscious telepathy is not a scientist’s task. It is more a soldier’s, or spiritualist’s, task.

Thanks,
green1

Last edited by green1 : 27-11-2019 at 02:38 PM.
Old 27-11-2019, 03:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Jung did not consider subconscious telepathy in his research on synchronicity. This is normal because research on subconscious telepathy is not a scientist’s task. It is more a soldier’s, or spiritualist’s, task.

Thanks,
green1

Why don't you get in touch with:
C.G.Jung Institute
Küsnacht
Switzerland

They are obviously missing out on something.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 27-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Why don't you get in touch with:
C.G.Jung Institute
Küsnacht
Switzerland

They are obviously missing out on something.

This is a good idea. Thanks!

green1