Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-03-2020, 11:08 AM
Master
Hi, this sounds pretty good silentwolfman777

Thanks for sharing that.
Old 31-05-2020, 12:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Yep, it's an interesting experiment... to beLIEve you must search for a god outside you. However, I faced this many years ago, as a child, and never worked on me...
Old 31-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by interim
Yep, it's an interesting experiment... to beLIEve you must search for a god outside you. However, I faced this many years ago, as a child, and never worked on me...

Because God is not only "outside" of us, but also inside of us. I am talking about the God, not a god, there are many gods and none of them are the God, just images of the God, as we are too.

When one recognises the God within, one finds believing just as simple as breathing... Searching for God outside of us will never help us find God, only thoughts of God, ideas of God, images of God. Imagine a dog that runs in circles to catch its tail..
Old 30-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Knower
Some very good insights from most of you.

We have much more to discuss ..

If you would like to keep this thread going, in light of the forum closing down soon, let me know.
Old 31-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Because God is not only "outside" of us, but also inside of us. I am talking about the God, not a god, there are many gods and none of them are the God, just images of the God, as we are too.

When one recognises the God within, one finds believing just as simple as breathing... Searching for God outside of us will never help us find God, only thoughts of God, ideas of God, images of God. Imagine a dog that runs in circles to catch its tail..
Yeah I've found this to be the case. That God is the self or aspect of the self that one cannot even be aware of. Absolute being, without becoming.
I don't find that as easy as breathing. As soon as you're breathing, you're focused on the becoming.
When I found out that even God contains duality. That even the original thought, source thought, source energy, is dualistic in nature. Like this. I almost had to puke. What are we going to say to the people? All of existence is pointless. Even our forefathers lied to us. No one is responsible, it's all just a random bunch of meaningless two faced self contradictory illusions. We're in the eternal and infinite everlasting hall of mirrors.

Everything is fake. And God is the highest form of fakeness. The biggest lie that has ever been made? What happens then? Even my soul, my life, physical life and breathing essence, and my life force, cannot accept this.

It's all just meaningless and fake. I am literally dreaming forever. I have woken up infinite many times. Only to realise its still just a dream. And again fake and again an illusion. When does it ever end.

I have searched the soul of every single human I've ever met, to hope that maybe they are not fake but real. That maybe I was right for believing that all these things actually exist. But now I realise even my own body is but an illusion. I don't think there can or will ever be able to exist anything of meaning.

However, there are realities I need to explore as a soul, in order to overcome the very pain of realising that all is fake. And it is that matrix dreaming place. It is about as tormenting as I can possibly imagine. But I've found out that if it is fake aswell. Then it might just be a ride. But how can I enjoy it, if its fake? There is no point, no value, no meaning, no destination.

And what is even worse, many people around me not only know this, they've been living by it every single day. They allowed us freedom to believe, in an illusion, because their illusion is not any more real either.

There are still things I cannot explain. Like when I realised this for the first time, the pain was so great. I cannot even describe. Why was it so painful? I try to grab ideas like this. Maybe god existed and maybe it died? I was certainly happier when I believed in it.

But every single time, what I believe, does not believe in itself. There is nothing consistent anywhere.

And then people say, what you put out is what you get back. So its all my fault, that the entire universe is an illusion? What am I going to put out? A lie and force it to become truth? Ok... Everything is real.

Hhh... Yeah as real as thunder! The greatest lie to have ever existed. Evidence of satan is everywhere, but when God is requested to be seen, NOTHING NOWHERE.

What's god gonna do, "my child, its ok... I have made you suffer for all of your life, but its all ok... Because it was all an illusion. Haha! Surprise! You actually cannot die! Lololololol."

That doesn't have made it less painful, nor more meaningful and less pointless....
Ofcourse pain is also just an illusion. And the highest truth is that nothing exists and everything both at the same time.

Everything means nothing and nothing means everything.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
Some very good insights from most of you.

We have much more to discuss ..

If you would like to keep this thread going, in light of the forum closing down soon, let me know.
It'd be nice to see this thread continue to grow~

I agree with you, theres much for other's to learn~ As well as I.

It's limitless, it has you look and think deeper. Deepen and expand ones understanding which I think is a good space to have around one.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
It'd be nice to see this thread continue to grow~

I agree with you, theres much for other's to learn~ As well as I.

It's limitless, it has you look and think deeper. Deepen and expand ones understanding which I think is a good space to have around one.
Yeah I would love to learn about these things. But its hard to find reliable sources. And often reliable sources require sacrifices to be made, which I am not willing to do. So I basically should consider myself lucky for whatever of knowledge I've got. And not ask for more than I deserve. If I did, I would find it everywhere. My life would be evidence of the knowledge I'd have all around me.
It's funny, we all wanna learn about what we dont know. Too bad most people dont realise that we cannot know what we dont know. We can only know what we know. Yet there are people who know nothing, and only hold fast to a tiny little glinstering of light/hope in the vast darkness of time and space. That is only 50% probable light. And there are others who've got all the knowledge of the entire universe. And they cannot figure out how it is possible that even 1 being exists that is not able to know. Infact they call us demons for not believing in what they know. Yet, they behave the same as the previous. Which are also demonic in behaviour.

So if a demon has all the answers. And then doesn't realise/know that it is a demon and that it infact has no answers. We're going to have to consider parallel realities. That from my point of view, they are a demon, but perhaps, in their universe, they are literally angels. They are literally, in their own universe that is completely seperate from mine.

I have experienced 3 very different universes, come into contact, (human vibrations) and the shift from sharing universe, interlocking and disconnecting, is mindblowingly revealing the fact that we are all existing in our own universe, where every universe has different rulesets. It causes time and space to behave differently, slightly, but those slight difference form immense vast differences in outward resultant manifestational behaviour of time and space.

And making contact, with another human being, is... It causes body morphing. As people their perspectives are very powerful. Their believes and assumptions hold power like, laser zappers. And most people are not aware of their own believes, they believe that someone else forced them to believe it or reality did it to them. There are things that have happened in the lifes of people that they have never understood why it had happened. And they just had to find ways to deal with that event by making a quick decision. Like "insert believe here" best I could've done at the time. Can't do better. And then they grow up to find out that that believe is not true, not their preferred believe, it doesn't feel good it never felt good and they simply had no way of knowing. No way of trying to even form or formulate a proper believe structure around many of these soul tearing/conflicting events that happened in their life. And I see in my life this, and thus also in the life of others. That I am not alone. Many people dont know what to believe, some events are inprocessable by the human mind/body/soul. Where they came from, no idea. Would be nice to know the truth.

I think I chose it. But I did not choose it to suffer. I chose suffering as a leap of faith. To reveal that suffering does not exist. And turns out to be somewhat true. But I am not responsible for the fact of what I did not know. Of what would happen after I destroyed my own knowledge. Who can be responsible for that? The new me? This me? Did my here and now, create my past choices? How can I be responsible, if even I still dont know any answer worthwhile.

And God, is still there/here, but hard to grasp/define to even hold responsible for anything. It evades judgement like water defies my hands grasping for/to it.

And when I was young, many people said it is evil to ask the question "why?" evil to ask even any question at all. Then ofcourse it became the best question. And then it became confusing to ask. And now those who claim to have the answer, say that the question exists as defiance to the answer. Back to when I was young. It keeps changing all of the time. And I think it is somewhat true, that if you ask, often, it implies that you hold no answer. And it scares people. But from my point of view, I am just enjoying every answer I can get. But the real answer, is always that I am hated to the core of my being. For even asking a question. For even daring to ask. And I also hate myself, for not having any answer. Without any answer, there exists only the eternal desire insatiable, for answers. And no answers in sight. Like, thirst in a desert. Except being immortal, the logical thing to do, is bow before the very river that hates me, and drink. What else can one do if one is immortal? The river can kill me, but eventually, the pain will get me crawling back. When I am no longer thirsty, that is when the river wins. And truely kills me. Then my thirst is dead. And I am also dead to the river.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello God,

Could you please answer this question for me. Is there nepotism amongst angels and demons?

Thank you. This question has been pestering me for quite some time now.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborglemon
Hello God,

Could you please answer this question for me. Is there nepotism amongst angels and demons?

Thank you. This question has been pestering me for quite some time now.
No all serve God, and god is not your internet buddy or friend. If you serve a human or be served by one, you are a demon and your fate is not good. Only by the mercy of the true god, which is not human, not physical, and requires believe, can you find that ALL THINGS IN EXISTENCE SERVE GOD. Without this faith, human is deaf dumb and blind. As long as God so wills it. And if you fear god, fear cannot remain, for god is love and good so yield all your fear and know ALL is of God, and god is beyond all things greater than all. So then you can be in unconditional joy and you will be happy unconditionally under any and all conditions.
Because all serve god. But it requires faith to learn thus, and only god can teach.
All serve god.
Not just human, also nature, animals insects fish birds angels demons, elements. All things that exists can or will exist, imagined or not. All serve god. And if you dont believe in god. You are deaf dumb and blind untill god will cause you to believe. And you can believe by moving towards it. Wether physically or mentally or however. Maybe move towards god by being willing to investigate. And then suddenly you experience something that is by virtue of gods mercy/grace, and suddenly you learn and believe because you showed willingness to believe and so god allows you to believe. And thats just one of the infinite many ways by which it may happen and also sometimes it is painful but through that pain faith expands and grows. So great that you will cry tears of joy because you appreciate the very thing you thought was painful was only painful because you did not understand what only by virtue of god you can understand.
And I'm just a human beings.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Newbie ;)

God, Nepotism doesn't mean that I want you as my some sort of buddy. Ha ha ha. Forget human beings. It is obvious that humans serve God in every form or matter. I'm not denying that. I was asking this question to know if angels and demons could show nepotism and may not even know it?