Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder

Electronics and earth/Incarnated Angels

To all IA's:

Do you also have that annoying thing about the electricty? Does it go off around you all the time- today that was 2 times- 1st it went off in ALL my neighbourhood, 2nd everytime I was going next to the outdoor lamp (I checked 4 times- every time I came near- poof->off- I went back- poof-> back again)

One time it went off when I had that ringing in my ear- during sleep. Alarm went off, electrical plugs, internet, weird thing happened to the phone- all at the same time.

Everytime I am near the lamp at my school (in that one, particular place) it goes off and it is just for me, it happens to no other person (I even asked).

One time oven didn't turn off when I checked it even 2 times and it was just impossible.

I have christmas lights in my room right now and they do not turn off when intended and even my little brother (and I swear I didn't tell him about it) told me that one time that when I closed my eyes (we were going to sleep and he fears to sleep alone) the lights turned off and when I opened they were back.

I just wanted to ask if you have analogical problem. It is nothing serious, just annoying.
It may be a coincidence but there is too many then
Old 12-05-2017, 02:50 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

it does happen , when an phone or ipad is near my physical body , the WIFI signal becomes very weak , so do not worry.

Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved
google pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy
Old 15-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Master
yes itduz go off
wifi can hav its ow mnd esply wen i need 2 us it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Yes, I disturb electricity - machines malfunction and start working when I leave. Electronic devices die inexplicably, not all recover.

Also, I am very affected myself by electronics.

I never heard of IAs before this evening, but I am feeling an growing sense of 'aha!'. I am sceptical of the human need to feel 'selected' -

(I am continuing this in the morning, since my computer shut down on me last night, just to prove a point)

- 'better than', 'special' - it is fear and ego driven, a need to be 'someone' because if we are not we are worthless, if we are not better than others we are worse. And that whole way of thinking is human judgmentalism, which is like time, a complete construct.

We are all creatures of equally exceptional marvel, even if that is difficult to grasp here. (I think some call 'here' 3D?)

But even if I'm sceptical of my own wish to be unique - for example an incarnated angel! - I'm trying to exercise my human brain; considering that time and space don't really exist, and that we can be in all times at the same time and that everything really happens now - it must be entirely possible that we are ALL that special crystal, star, angel, guide etc. At once. Some unknowing, some aware, some waking, some in one form some in the same form just another angle.

(And this of course thinking of a kind of 'middle state' where souls/identities are separate. Because fundametally we are one, one magical creation with many shapes, is my visualization).

Any way, the angel thing surprisingly spoke to me, I've never really used angels nor believed in them.

But I read something, about a feeling of hiding - and that is me. That is so me. And when I read an encouragement to fold out [my] wings and allow [myself] to radiate, friends, I can't tell you the relief...!

I can feel wings now. It's nuts! I mean, here I am, completely content with 'just' being magical and being able to make things happen at 'will' - well not content, because my human life is truly challenging, but spiritually content - and someone //threadstarter - cant see the nic now// asks a question about electronics - and I get golden wings! :)

(Of course, I could interpret the wings as my Higher self spreading her arms out or so, but I just feels so great to let them out to stretch them and know I reach the entire room and that I can fly (I must be able to fly, how and when is another matter). And also, I giggle now, when I realized I've hunched back into my 'hiding pose' the one I've used for most my life, afraid to be seen, not knowing why.

Now, I giggle. It's a much more effective way to get me to stand up straight that all the lightwork I've done so far. I'm an angel...! I just rize.

Oh my, what an epiphany...!! Thank you spiritual forums, thanks to the founder, who I'm sure is around in some form to receive my gratitude, and thanks to the people who kept the forum going. And thank you treadstarter. Love, love, love to you all.

...I am Uriel.... Ha! This'll be fun.
Old 14-02-2018, 05:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Hey, I work closely with Uriel. He's pretty much the only Archangel I work with.
Are you sure you are not just in a harmonious energy with him?
I mean I would love it if you were, because we'd be friends and /i'd tell you about all the amazing work you've done for me (even if it's been unconscious to you), but.. most of the time it's people choosing to let the angel work through or with them.
But if you are an Arc, hey!
Old 16-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Experiencer
Hahahah, glad I'm not the only one scared to admit the angelic status although in saying that, I actually am quite repelled by them because of my energy/who I am. I am angelic, but a balanced being which gets complex. Anywhoo, fellow angelic - Constance, Lady Sophia *waves* Wonder if anyone else on here feels the same way??
Old 17-02-2018, 03:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
Hahahah, glad I'm not the only one scared to admit the angelic status although in saying that, I actually am quite repelled by them because of my energy/who I am. I am angelic, but a balanced being which gets complex. Anywhoo, fellow angelic - Constance, Lady Sophia *waves* Wonder if anyone else on here feels the same way??

*waves from Scotland*

I have been wondering if I'm technically angelic at all.
I'm a Rainbow child, so my soul came straight from the 9th dimension or higher. That is into the angelic realms, right?

Electronics work very well for me though.
Rainbows tend to be good with technology, so there's definitely something divine at play causing tech to just play nice!

I often wonder if there are angels of tech. If there are, they are definitely by my side! xD
Old 13-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline
To all IA's:

Do you also have that annoying thing about the electricty? Does it go off around you all the time- today that was 2 times- 1st it went off in ALL my neighbourhood, 2nd everytime I was going next to the outdoor lamp (I checked 4 times- every time I came near- poof->off- I went back- poof-> back again)

One time it went off when I had that ringing in my ear- during sleep. Alarm went off, electrical plugs, internet, weird thing happened to the phone- all at the same time.

Everytime I am near the lamp at my school (in that one, particular place) it goes off and it is just for me, it happens to no other person (I even asked).

One time oven didn't turn off when I checked it even 2 times and it was just impossible.

I have christmas lights in my room right now and they do not turn off when intended and even my little brother (and I swear I didn't tell him about it) told me that one time that when I closed my eyes (we were going to sleep and he fears to sleep alone) the lights turned off and when I opened they were back.

I just wanted to ask if you have analogical problem. It is nothing serious, just annoying.
It may be a coincidence but there is too many then

It sounds as though you are similar to me. There is actually a term for this phenomenon. I myself am what is referred to as a "Slider". I have affected electronics when I am running high in being excited or upset. I have blown light bulbs, set off car alarms, cut off my own conversations on the phone where the call just drops and then the phone doesn't work, I can't wear watches I kill the batteries within days, I crash computers just touching them, and I've wiped out magnetic strips on any credit cards if I hold them too long or if I touch the strip part when I'm upset or excited. This actually has a term of being called "A Slider". You can actually have an affect on electronical phenomenon in your own surroundings. I have attatched a video link below as well as an article which will explain this even further. If this occurs for anyone it is about getting in balance, clearing negativity, as well as adjusting your thoughts, maintaining your excitment,upset or anger, and grounding yourself with white light. Only then will the electrical thing ease back a bit.

http://psychicspiritinyou.com/2014/0...omena-sliders/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dGyzWKkNYE
Old 22-09-2018, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
and I've wiped out magnetic strips on any credit cards if I hold them too long or if I touch the strip part when I'm upset or excited.

Aha! So that's why my credit cards wear old within weeks after I get them!

I've chalked it up to bad quality, even when other clearly do not have the samme issue

I'll pay attention to my mindset before grabbing them to pay.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 22-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Master
For me it is bluetooth signals, I block them.

So annoying to have to wear wired earbuds for my phone.