Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-11-2018, 04:31 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel Wings?

I asked this in another thread, but it seems better placed here.

Has anyone experienced energy coming out of their backs where wings would be? Energy that spreads out and feels like it kind of lifts you up?
Old 30-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

yeah, just don't get carried away ^^
Old 01-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Staying grounded~~ Plus, that initial liftoff is the kicker anyway, so I'm safe for now... Haven't quite mastered that one!
Old 07-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

We become angels when we fly with the wings of love.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Old 31-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Master
Yes I have. I call them wings because that is what I feel. I use them for lightwork. Very powerful.

(And also if I get stuck in the mundane negativity, I can unfold them - in a large open space...! - and instantly be refilled with light and power).

Congratulations! Not all earth angels can feel them (or have them maybe even) so enjoy them, they are precious <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 05-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Seeker

I do! I believe it to be carian/avian heritage, can also be insectoid heritage. Of being winged in another form. Once you fully activate it you will be able to fly freely in your dreams/OBEs and people will see you as a winged being. Sometimes I can fully see mine as full bird wings (angel-like) and not just energy. Once, in a dream, I met a winged being and she told me: your wings are in your heart.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereNow
I asked this in another thread, but it seems better placed here.

Has anyone experienced energy coming out of their backs where wings would be? Energy that spreads out and feels like it kind of lifts you up?

When my kids were young my friend taught them how to see how big their "angel wings" are by using dowsing rods. Yes, everyone has some energy coming out around them. Sometimes it will be a larger sphere than other times. You can make dowsing rods by taking two metal coat hangers and cutting off the hook and one corner, then bend what's left at a 90 degree angle. You need one for each hand. Stand 10 or 12 feet behind the person you are testing and walk towards them holding the rods straight in front of you until the rods open up, that is where their energy field begins.
Old 20-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
When my kids were young my friend taught them how to see how big their "angel wings" are by using dowsing rods. Yes, everyone has some energy coming out around them. Sometimes it will be a larger sphere than other times. You can make dowsing rods by taking two metal coat hangers and cutting off the hook and one corner, then bend what's left at a 90 degree angle. You need one for each hand. Stand 10 or 12 feet behind the person you are testing and walk towards them holding the rods straight in front of you until the rods open up, that is where their energy field begins.

That is so cool!