Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Master
Color light warrior

I feel I may be a warrior light worker, are there any others out there, I think now is the time for us to get together and share vibes, although I know we all work alone on are own missions.
in places where others do not.
Old 13-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Administrator
Pagandell it might help if you gave a description of how you define a warrior light worker to be. some reading this may think they are but have not thought to call themselves that. just a thought.

Namaste
Old 13-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Pagandell it might help if you gave a description of how you define a warrior light worker to be. some reading this may think they are but have not thought to call themselves that. just a thought.

Namaste

Thanks Native spirit, great suggestion, I was leading up to that, I planed to let this thread slowly enfold and see what feed back I get from other peeps.

O k, a little about why I make such a claim, I have been a WLW all my life only just found a name for it.

I have always disrupted the status quo/ those in control or of the norm, to let in more light on the subject, making people think, and upsetting peeps at the risk of being ostracized.

Peace
Old 13-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Master
:Hi there I too identify as a warrior. I am not the type you describe but I am one that activates, facilitates and works for movement, change. I do not hesitate for big tasks if they are the right thing to do, and Ive been told I've inspired others towards change and people around them in turn.

I sound so smug

I guess fundamentally it's an energy on the inside - is there a fighter? In my case there most definitely is.

Thanks for reaching out, it's good to hear others.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 14-11-2018, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
:Hi there I too identify as a warrior. I am not the type you describe but I am one that activates, facilitates and works for movement, change. I do not hesitate for big tasks if they are the right thing to do, and Ive been told I've inspired others towards change and people around them in turn.

I sound so smug

I guess fundamentally it's an energy on the inside - is there a fighter? In my case there most definitely is.

Thanks for reaching out, it's good to hear others.

Hi Realm Ki.

Thanks for dropping by to say hallow, you seem like a light worker with a little bit of light warrior.

Iv'e just been reading thesecrettruthabout.com/light warriors .

A lot of stuff I resonate with, I took down some notes.

They say, The light warrior are defenders, they defend light, fight evil and make known those obstacles which could block the progress of spiritual seekers.

A light warrior has no less love than a light worker they just express it in different ways.

Keep this in mind before you pass judgment.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I have been a WLW all my life only just found a name for it.

I have always disrupted the status quo/ those in control or of the norm, to let in more light on the subject, making people think, and upsetting peeps at the risk of being ostracized.
I think I am what you call a light warrior. I want to break up outdated structures and thinking patterns and fight for new visions.

But I think the missions many light warriors/workers fight for are an end in themselves.
Old 14-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
I think I am what you call a light warrior. I want to break up outdated structures and thinking patterns and fight for new visions.

But I think the missions many light warriors/workers fight for are an end in themselves.

How do you mean the missions are an end in themselves
Old 16-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
How do you mean the missions are an end in themselves
Have you ever thought about who or what determines which experiences me make?

If you believe in reincarnation you consequently have to believe that everything we experience is chosen deliberately by our souls. For example if a person grows up in a dictatorship (like North Korea) his soul obviously WANTS to make this experience; why else would he have incarnated in this country? If from an earthly perspective this person’s mission is to fight against the regime, this fight is just an illusion (or an end in itself) from the perspective of the soul. Why? Because he fights against something he (his soul) deliberately chose to experience before.
I think many souls make the experience to fight against or for something just because they want to make the experience to fight and rebel. The so called wrongs do only exist because souls want to make the experience to fix them.

I myself have a very strong urge to fight against certain social wrongs. But I feel very frustrated by the insight that this fight would just be a kind of game to give me the experience of rebellion.
Old 16-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
Have you ever thought about who or what determines which experiences me make?

If you believe in reincarnation you consequently have to believe that everything we experience is chosen deliberately by our souls. For example if a person grows up in a dictatorship (like North Korea) his soul obviously WANTS to make this experience; why else would he have incarnated in this country? If from an earthly perspective this person’s mission is to fight against the regime, this fight is just an illusion (or an end in itself) from the perspective of the soul. Why? Because he fights against something he (his soul) deliberately chose to experience before.
I think many souls make the experience to fight against or for something just because they want to make the experience to fight and rebel. The so called wrongs do only exist because souls want to make the experience to fix them.

I myself have a very strong urge to fight against certain social wrongs. But I feel very frustrated by the insight that this fight would just be a kind of game to give me the experience of rebellion.

Hi again Siemens.

I am very much into what spirit guide Sparrow says theses days and he says most beings in the spirit world do not incarnate down here into the physical world and on first reading this I was surprised/ taken aback, but they do explore other dimensions and realities.

So my own thoughts now are all stuff is clouded under the veil of eternal being, even more so on the earth plain so this is how us light warriors find are perfect space to expose and identify that which is flawed from here and then onto the spiritual world and all dimensions.
I see it as a creative thing ever evolving, I think I am part of the fairy/ nature spirit soul group and my mission is an attraction to the mother earth spirit
Old 17-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
I think I am part of the fairy/ nature spirit soul group and my mission is an attraction to the mother earth spirit
What are the things you have to do to accomplish your mission? Can you be a bit more concrete?

And what is it good for to "attraction to the mother earth spirit"?