Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-11-2018, 03:31 PM
Experiencer

My husband just says I'm not as different from everyone else that I think I am.
Old 01-11-2018, 04:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
My husband just says I'm not as different from everyone else that I think I am.

I hear you. What I am suggesting is that perhaps something you can reach out regarding is that, regardless of whether you are actually that different or not, you feel lonely and need some support for that feeling.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:01 PM
Suspended

The best answer I've heard to the "What am I?" question is: "Who's asking?" Ha, ha! That consciousness that wonder is the real you.
Old 17-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleVinny
The best answer I've heard to the "What am I?" question is: "Who's asking?" Ha, ha! That consciousness that wonder is the real you.

Yup! Exactly. Ask that question first and you’ll save so much time and trouble!
Old 26-08-2020, 08:45 AM
Master
Hello everysoul, this is my first post in these forums. I have been elsewhere posting and feeling the vibes of the subscribers on different topics.
I thought I'd introduce myself here before I started formerly posting and reply to threads.

I feel I have the characteristics of a Starseed. I've done my research and a lot of the traits Starseeds have resonate with me.

Please don't be offended when I post or reply as I am also a truth-seeker and have difficulty putting on the filter for it, as I call it how I see it. My intentions are purely to help and guide those who need it. Thank you

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 26-08-2020, 04:18 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
......... Usually other people diagnosed with borderline are cutters or were abused, etc... And I don't fall into that category and don't relate. I had delusions the few times I was psychotic so I don't relate to people who hear voices, etc... I had severe meltdowns as a kid almost everyday and I haven't found any one else as an adult who really went through that as a child. I'm lonely basically.

Old post, I know, but Angnix, if you read this, please know you have basically described my daughter.
She too as a youngster had the most awful meltdowns. I was told she was spoilt, mollycoddled, didn't understand the word 'no'. As a teen, she was dismissed as 'hormonal' and the meltdowns got worse.
By 20 she was in her first psychotic break and diagnosed with bipolar 1 and BPD.
She says she doesn't hear voices but feels indestructible, displays grandiose behaviour and wow.......no filter at all. She's also not a cutter and did not suffer abuse, apparently there can be a genetic link (my kids' father went on to be diagnosed with both of these MH issues).
Please don't feel you are alone. Every person with bipolar and/or BPD has a different experience with it. My other daughter is also bipolar and her lived experience is very different.
Old 01-09-2020, 05:49 AM
Experiencer
You should like am empath starseed or angel To me
Medication is not the answer