Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-09-2018, 02:31 AM
Pathfinder
Noise in house while meditating

Has anyone ever had s similar issue? Any time I start to meditate, as soon as I start to get a little deeper into the meditation (maybe 5 minutes in) there is ALWAYS a bang in my house. It used to always be just a single noise upstairs. Sounded like one single footstep or someone landing upstairs. Recently over the past two days I have heard a different noise. It sounds like something falling in another room but after meditating I never see anything out of place. When I ask who it is and why they are making a noise I never get a answer. Does anyone have any ideals or thoughts on this? I will say tonight was the second time it did it and when I went downstairs to put my clothes in the dryer the dryer hose was off of the wall. I felt like my guides might of been trying to warn me it was not on or something which is why the regular noise had changed.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:12 PM
Master
Yes.
I have these ''bang'' sounds in my house for a lot of time..
For me it started when i began messing around with the occult
Old 12-09-2018, 09:30 PM
Master
i suggest to stop whatever you're doing and ground your self,cause i think you're drawing attention from land beings.

It could be many things,and i had received different opinions from a lot of people around forums.

The problem is that it started with some ''bangings'' on the window,and after some time i had knock and thud sounds over furnitures and electronic devices.

Recently i started to see with my peripheral vision,and i noticed something like ''bugs'' moving across the room at great speed,and some other things like orbs and shadow pieces in various shapes..

Seems like you're good at meditation,and you become ''visible'' to them.

Or it could be a parasite allready hooked up on you,and everytime you reach a deep state,it kicks in.
I have an entity that orbiting my aura,and everytime i even think of something about the occult,it starts to make these noises,even when i'm outside in public..

The sound is like drops of water over house roofs...(bangs)
Old 12-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder
Long story short, I had a very talented lady come in and cleanse the house. She picked up on a very negative entity along with many others. The bags were warning me the evil entity is here and to not meditate because that’s an opening for them. Like I said very long story short but that’s the gist of it.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:57 AM
Master
Either a ghost or your own telekinesis?
Old 21-09-2018, 07:20 AM
Master
External noise & internal noise, external noise alluding to the environment we are immersed into and internal noise referring to the thoughts we entertain, both tend to agitate our consciousness, unless we, in a detached observer stance, absolutely still our awareness at the motionless centre. Within.