Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-08-2018, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

7luminaries I am indeed here to serve. I have always known that at some depth and yes it is very exhausting at times. I actually give my own content warning when people ask for advice these days. I always say if you want an honest answer then yes ask away, but understand I am not going to sugar coat it. The worst part is when someone asks for advice and they dont like what you have to say so they dont listen and they ruin their life and blame you for it.

Saturnine I was reading my palm and have healers stigmata along with the x's on both my palms. There are a few other things as well, but those are pertinent to this. It is just one more sign that I am following my path correctly which pleases me.

Namaste`
Old 04-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Knower
I think if you are interested in Reiki you should go for it. Once you are attuned to 2nd degree, you can send Reiki distantly. I like that a lot.

I’m basically a sponge when it comes to being around energies. It can be exhausting. I’m pretty much used to it, but sometimes I have my bad days just like anyone else. I think you responded to a thread I started about trying to find a medication to ease things off mediumship wise. I usually have to find something that is grounding for me. That works best for me.

I’ve noticed that I am most comfortable around water. That’s what I’m pretty much most connected to. I also need space as well.

I have a healer background as well. I’m still trying to complete my puzzle. I’ve had a few pieces of the puzzle that didn’t fit.

Take care and good luck!

Old 05-08-2018, 05:45 PM
Experiencer

Vangogirl yes I posted on that threat for you. Did the mediumship start with the Reiki attunment?

I have always been a healer of one type or another. My mom worked in a nursing home when I was little. There were a few people I was told to avoid because they were dangerous, but other than that I hung out with all the older people. There was one gentleman who had 3 strokes and lost his ability to speak. A lot of the adults didnt even think he was home anymore because he didnt interact with people. I used to read to him and talk to him whenever I was there. I was 7 or 8 and i felt so bad that he was always alone and ignored. One day he reached his hand out to me looked me directly in the eyes and said thank you. It was garbled to a point, but his eyes conveyed the message. I tried to tell everyone and no one believed me. I also raised a lot of orphan animals as I was growing up. Some of them were not even supposed to survive the night. Damaged animals that became aggressive due to the damage cause by humans also never bothered me they would curl up in my lap when I sat down or they would come stand by me until I pet them. Adults never understood and I just thought it was normal. Even wild animals like birds would let me pick them up and love on them. SMH I never really put it all together until just recently.

Namaste`
Old 07-08-2018, 10:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Vangogirl yes I posted on that threat for you. Did the mediumship start with the Reiki attunment?

I have always been a healer of one type or another. My mom worked in a nursing home when I was little. There were a few people I was told to avoid because they were dangerous, but other than that I hung out with all the older people. There was one gentleman who had 3 strokes and lost his ability to speak. A lot of the adults didnt even think he was home anymore because he didnt interact with people. I used to read to him and talk to him whenever I was there. I was 7 or 8 and i felt so bad that he was always alone and ignored. One day he reached his hand out to me looked me directly in the eyes and said thank you. It was garbled to a point, but his eyes conveyed the message. I tried to tell everyone and no one believed me. I also raised a lot of orphan animals as I was growing up. Some of them were not even supposed to survive the night. Damaged animals that became aggressive due to the damage cause by humans also never bothered me they would curl up in my lap when I sat down or they would come stand by me until I pet them. Adults never understood and I just thought it was normal. Even wild animals like birds would let me pick them up and love on them. SMH I never really put it all together until just recently.

Namaste`

Hi there! I am so sorry...I meant to respond back sooner. From what I understand, I was always a medium, but just didn’t know it. I had periods on and off of partial awakening I guess, to best describe it. I think it did increase when I first was atttuned.

I was always a healer as well. I didn’t realize until I fully woke. When I looked back..I had the oh..ok..moment. The same goes for me with animals, people, and children. Some of my friends would tease me and call me baby whisperer “Earth Mother”.

One thing about Reiki if you didn’t already know, you can use the Cho Ku Rei symbol to separate spirit from body. With animals, they don’t separate as easily as humans do. Its like they don’t know what they are supposed to do. So when I am driving around and see an animal on the side of the road I’ll Cho Ku Rei them to help them. It make me feel good to be able to do that

Good luck!
Old 08-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Experiencer

I am the same way when looking back I get the Ah Ha too. I always knew I was sensitive to spirit and that I had other talents as well, but since I have been here and I have shared some of my experiances I am coming to realize how many I have had. I also realize just how abnormal some of my experiances are. I refused to be shut off as a kid and I didnt really talk about my experiances to anyone because I knew they were real and I didnt want adults telling me it wasnt. I always knew things which was important in my household because I was abused. So I was able to avoid some of the worst of it.