Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 23-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Guide

Incarnated Archangels?

Hi there. I’m pretty curious about this topic — do you believe it’s possible? Because I strongly suspect I am one . . . when I talk to my Higher Self, what I hear is AA Michael’s voice. Somehow I put two together, and realized he is my Higher Self.

I’ve been hearing him as long as the early days of awakening a year ago, and I’ve been hiding it due to the fear that some people would think I’m crazy — even within the New Age community.

If anyone could bring light to all this, then feel free to tell me. Any ideas, experiences, beliefs and so on if you can. On the other hand, feel free to ask me any questions you’re curious about this. Others’ questions might help me sort this out into understanding.

Thank you, and take care.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Master
Not sure that I should stick my neck out on this one, so I just write what I am given. No Michael is not your HS but he acts as your HS.
You are the second person I could not figure quite out who and what they are.
I will not go into it further, you will have to get the answers from him, or them.

I know, they can often answer question without answering the question.
You can discount him being your HS since Archangels don't incarnate, their job title prevents them form doing so, and Michael is a very extensive soul group, of several hundred thousand souls. Still, one of them acts as your HS. Why, you have to ask them.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Not sure that I should stick my neck out on this one, so I just write what I am given. No Michael is not your HS but he acts as your HS.
I will not go into it further, you will have to get the answers from him, or them.

I know, they can often answer question without answering the question.
You can discount him being your HS since Archangels don't incarnate, their job title prevents them form doing so, and Michael is a very extensive soul group, of several hundred thousand souls. Still, one of them acts as your HS. Why, you have to ask them.

I’m curious about what you mean by the second person who you couldn’t figure out? What’s different about me that makes me hard to figure out?

All the information I get from him now is that he comfirms he is my higher self, and I’m in his particular soul group. He says I have to figure out the rest with a discussion with someone here —- not sure why so.

What is the difference between having someone as a Higher Self and someone acting as one? I’d like to say it politely as possible, but it seems like a ridiculously vague description. If he’s not, then where did my HS go? I haven’t met him or her once. I can tell you really sense him around me, but it helps to define confusing explanations like that.

Why would their job title prevent them from doing so? They don’t have to incarnate everything — just a piece of them, so multiple incarnations can be created. It seems like it could support their role on Earth if they both had a spiritual and physical presence around it. And from what I’ve heard, there’s more incarnated archangels on Earth than people think. Still rare, but not as rare as you’d think.

Where do you get your information from? Why do you believe what you believe? What’s the evidence? I don’t want to be told to believe just because someone says so.

I feel like I’m supposed to talk to someone here. Not sure if it’s you, but I know I’m supposed to be here.

PS : Sometimes I sound rather blunt and argumentive, but I genuinely want and am curious to learn from another person. I argue so people can argue with me back.
Old 23-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Guide

Quote:

Ah, I think I figured out why I was sent to make this post now. Rah nam, when you said I was the second person who you couldn’t figure out, who was the first? Can I ask what he or she like? Though I have a feeling she was a she.

Your vibration’s pretty high, Rah nam. I’d be pretty interested in finding out about whoever else you couldn’t intuit such basic information about. It might hold an essential clue.

What am I? I’m not sure myself. All I know is that part of the reason you may not know who or what I am is because I have a certain powerful ability to block others’ ability to intuit about me to an extent.
Old 23-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Master
Not sure where to start with this.
First I don't argue, I might answer questions if I can, and if my people agree, but no I don't argue.
My HS said, your blocking abilities are noteworthy. And I can say you have very powerful friend. With this I don't mean the group Michael. Archangels exist in the lower fifth density, those who created you exist in the higher sixth density. And since Michael is your "godfather" , this might give you a clue who your fathers are. (the angelic keep everything in-house)
Old 23-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
What is the difference between having someone as a Higher Self and someone acting as one? I’d like to say it politely as possible, but it seems like a ridiculously vague description. If he’s not, then where did my HS go? I haven’t met him or her once. I can tell you really sense him around me, but it helps to define confusing explanations like that.
The simple answer to this is, you don't have a HS, and yes you now have Michael as your HS. Strange? Yes.
Now lets assume I am correct, when I say Archangels can not, are not allowed to incarnate on the planet they develop. (By the way, I am told this ruling comes from the Logoi, the one that govern this galaxy) How can we go around this ruling? A group of a higher density creates an "entity" and the Archangel takes it under it's wings, like an adoptive child.

(the term entity was placed in quote, because an entity has a soul and you have not, what stands behind you is the energy of a group of very extensive beings)
Now, is an adoptive Mother the Mother or not? Something that has been widely debated for decades.
Old 23-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
The simple answer to this is, you don't have a HS, and yes you now have Michael as your HS. Strange? Yes.
Now lets assume I am correct, when I say Archangels can not, are not allowed to incarnate on the planet they develop. (By the way, I am told this ruling comes from the Logoi, the one that govern this galaxy) How can we go around this ruling? A group of a higher density creates an "entity" and the Archangel takes it under it's wings, like an adoptive child.

(the term entity was placed in quote, because an entity has a soul and you have not, what stands behind you is the energy of a group of very extensive beings)
Now, is an adoptive Mother the Mother or not? Something that has been widely debated for decades.

Yes, that is pretty strange. Michael’s still not giving me all the answers since I’m supposed to talk it out with you, but I got the hint that the Logoi ideas aren’t as accurate as some might think. Whoever wrote about that had similar blocking abilities — and only those with similar abilities could tell. I’ve briefly met the collective mind of whoever ruled this galaxy myself before — I don’t recall them disagreeing.

What do you mean by me not having a soul though? Though I seem to get the idea of how you come to that conclusion — the energies you sense from me don’t seem uniquely as “me”, but a sliced piece or a combination of those pieces from Higher Beings. But I’d still call that “me” in a sense.

How do you define incarnation exactly? I’m curious. I sense we have differing definitions of what it means. If you’re talking about how the energies behind me are a group of Higher Beings — especially Michael’s presence being the most obvious, wouldn’t that make me an incarnation of them in a sense?

Haha, but I do agree that I’m taken as a kind of adoptive child myself. Michael does treat our relationship like a parent-child pairing. Complete with nurturing, disciplining and dad jokes.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Master

Not long ago I had this dream that I was carved out of Olympian rock by the Gods and Goddesses, and filled up with all their best dreams. They then raised me on Olympus to be a Titan. Do you have any feeling to why you were created?
Old 24-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Not long ago I had this dream that I was carved out of Olympian rock by the Gods and Goddesses, and filled up with all their best dreams. They then raised me on Olympus to be a Titan. Do you have any feeling to why you were created?

Michael did say the main reason I was here is for him to gather information on the experience of being human. Archangels may be powerful, but they certainly are not all knowing.

To understand what it’s like to be human to better serve them, they have to sacrifice some of their abilites by separating pieces of them and putting them on this Earth. Being much higher vibrational beings — they aren’t really experienced as us in feeling the everyday negative emotions and worries we have, so they sent some pieces of them to understand us more.

Beyond just living and experiencing myself as an ordinary human being, there are some optional additional tasks of helping people here I could do if I’m willing. I did say there could be multiple incarnations of an Archangel, and I only take a very specfic version of his role. Michael is supposed to be the defender — the one who brings courage, truth and light to many — and I specialize in that same general area, but focus more on the intellectual and logical aspect of it.

So I defend mostly by the ability to form intellectual arguments — to be able to protect truths and beliefs that could serve much of humankind. Hence my obsession with inviting debates with everyone I meet here to learn from others’ more, and being incredibly willing to have the courage to explore ideas in research no one or barely anyone else would dare to try.

Other incarnations might be more in physical, emotional, spiritual or many thousands of other unique expressions of the idea of defending and courage.

I guess it’s interesting really — how this all works out.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Master
I just had a connection with the aspect of Michael that oversees your incarnation. The only thing it said was, it finds I was overly accurate in the description of your situation.

Perhaps I should back off?