Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 14-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Knower
Question How do i find a place in this world?

I have recently been feeling very uprooted in the world. I feel i need to be around people who understand me, but everywhere I have been lately it seems I don't really fit. I just don't experience the world the same way as others around me, and often find their actions confusing, and occasionally volatile.
I identify as Faerie or Fay, but suspect that I may be energetically similar to Angelic beings. I have always felt comfortable with those who work with Angels, or identify as Angelic. I practice a general Pagan path that I don't really have a name for, along side of Wicca. A close friend of mine who I trust when it comes to spiritual advice, has suggested to me that I need to be around other Fay to truly balance me out. I suspect that I would do just as well with earth angels, or even another group where I could feel connected and understood.
So my question is this; How do I go about finding my place in the world? How do I find the right environment? I welcome advice, suggestions, questions, and comments.
Old 17-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Guide

Have you tried the site meetups? It’s a site that allows you to find people with similar interests in your area. Otherwise, feel free to stick around these parts online.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:54 PM
Knower
Thank you I will try that. I hope to stay more active here in the future as well.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Guide
You need to make your space in the world. Find your passion and figure out what you were sent here to do. I noticed that once i figure dout where I originated from and where I was meant to go, the world just opened u for me. Be yourself and always trust your intuition. the world is yours.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Knower
Thank you AngelRain. I think this was important for me to hear.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Just your heart and your intuition. The world will tell you not to follow your heart because it's foolish, but the world as it is now is a soulless dance. Just listen to your passions, what brings you the most fulfillment in the moment. Often that's a gateway to understanding what we're meant to do in this world. For instance, I generally don't feel I have a place in this world. But I know that I love writing and in particular, poetry. I don't feel shy around other poets, people who think in symbols like I do and don't see language as a box. I also found out through my love of poetry that I'm meant to help people through words
Also, if there's no place for you in this world, you can make your own. That's what I'm doing :)