Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)

How do we know which angel is Which

How do you know angel from which angels. I don't know Gods angel from the. Bad angels.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angels fan
How do you know angel from which angels. I don't know Gods angel from the. Bad angels.

They have barcodes on the back of their neck. You can just scan the barcode on the back of them, with an angel scanner(c), and it will tell you which angel you are dealing with. And also how much they cost.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Master
Not sure if I can explain this in a hurry, but there is no such thing as a "bad"angel as there is no good angel. There are only those who originate from the angelic realm who fulfill their function within all that is, anything you might perceive as very negative, is almost certain not angelic.
If the energy field of an angelic entity become distort, it is pulled out and re-balanced (healed) So, it is impossible for an angelic entity to be what you call (bad) no matter what any scripture might say.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Ascender
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say.. You call forth the angel you want. Unless we're talking about your Guardian Angel, in which case he/she would only appear before you to save you or because you called them.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Master
In my experience, I can feel the difference in their energy. For example, Archangel Michael's energy is fiery and strong. Most of the time, I don't even notice that they're around and when I do, their energy feels comfortable to me.

As for the negative ones, their energy is out of sync with mine so their vibrations are incompatible with mine and that causes friction. Once you raise your vibration high enough, that chases away the negative ones while attracting God's angels.

Whatever your current vibration is, your guardian angels are always with you.

I hope this helped.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 09-04-2018, 05:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi,

and the Good thing about angels is, that they are not separate of each other.
Imagine how the rain water-drops splits the white light into a colorful Rainbow, so is each color projection a part of the whole, connected.

The only thing that, when you call upon specific angel, is which energy it brings and which results can be observed.

And as someone already said, if you do not match the joyful vibration of the angel, then it's presence may bring discomfort.

Greetings, Dan.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Pathfinder

You can know them by the love that comes from them. Dark spirits have no love
Old 24-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Master
When Metatron is around, I feel his energy as happy and very energetic.

As for AA Michael, I feel his energy as fiery and strong.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 27-01-2019, 06:41 AM
Knower
Angels and archangels are beings who have energy signatures that are very specific to who they are.

If you were to speak to an angel there is no discrepancy to misinterpret them for somebody else. They are people who are also frequencies.

Think of an angel like a very powerful etheric person in pure light form. If you were to communicate with an angel it would be like communicating with a person who also is like a radio station.

If you know what radio station you are contacting you would know how they might sound and how they might feel to communicate with.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.