Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 17-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Eelco

Thank you Melahin.

What we have is a very different view of how limiting the human condition is.
If I understand you correctly you seem to express that being human is somehow limiting. Where I see it as the biological expression of boundless potential. Not only potential, but the human genetic makeup is exactly the biological equivelant of that which we are.

That said our genetic makeup entails that we can(if we wish) get to know all there is to know.

With Love
Eelco
Old 17-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Master

Not even close to what I am saying
Old 17-02-2018, 05:04 PM
Eelco

Ok I didn't understand correctly then.

With Love
Eelco
Old 17-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Master

I agree that the physical expression is a very valuable thing, since it is the utmost focus of spirit. It is so remarkable that its capacity is yet to be discovered, if it ever will. So I agree that everyone should cherish where they are, because it is the perfect place to be to get to wherever the want to be. Otherwise they would not be here at all. I am just saying that if being human limits you don't (and for some of us it will!). Yet if it is the very thing that lift you up, then that is the nature you want to connect with. So it is not about being human or not, it is about being whoever you are
Old 17-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Eelco

Agreed.

So when you feel angry at the world. Sad because off it. Tired. Sometimes hate it even?

Should we doubt those feelings? Should we doubt ourselves for having them?

Because those questions are the ones that got me to post this thread in the first place.
I see a lot of confusion when people who believe they are lightworkers add to their suffering by thinking they somehow shouldn't have these negative emotions.

I believe they are common emotions that come with being a human incarnate and even though one shouldn't identify with them to the point that one can no longer Function they should be accepted for what they are.

A part of the human experience. To be felt, explored and put to balance.
Most of us. I believe nobody in fact is beyond them.

Now they don't define who or what we ARE. But they exist in all of us and that's fine.

With Love
Eelco
Old 17-02-2018, 08:58 PM
Master

No one is beyond life. It is what it is. Yet you should not accept feeling out of contact with who you are. You should though understand that you might feel so, and understand how you reconnect to yourself. Now I grew up crying over a cat killing a mouse... that is not normal child behavior is it? I can try to not care much... yet caring is just part of who I am... when my mother really have no care if she kills the mice in her kitchen. Blatantly it is a relief for her to see them go. So there are differences between us all! I have no reason to associate myself to be a human, neither can you give me a reason why it would make sense at all. My body constantly functions better and better the more I let go of that human idea you are so fond off. So what is it you are cheering for?

I get that some waves are her for that human thing. Others are not. I am asking you to pick up those who might need your wisdom, while not bothering those who you might limit... to the best of your ability
Old 17-02-2018, 09:43 PM
Eelco

Not here to "pick up" anyone. Just sharing what I found to be true and usefull.
If it doesn't apply to you then feel free to disregard it.

Don't make assumptions. They don't apply.

With Love
Eelco
Old 17-02-2018, 10:06 PM
Master

Made none
Old 17-02-2018, 10:12 PM
Master

Still if you keep messing up those who are withing my grasp of consciousness I am going to bother you with these irrelevant semantics... that serve neither of us. Your choice though... since I do not believe in free will
Old 18-02-2018, 06:22 AM
Eelco

deleted.......

Last edited by Eelco : 18-02-2018 at 07:32 AM.