Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 15-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Eelco

Are lightworkers and starseeds beyond human?

So i am told I am a lightworker, An Indigo, an Empath.
I have been told for over 25 years this was the case.

At first I felt special, I felt the world around me and through the pain of living entity I encountered I also felt their true nature (whatever that was)
From this I've grown very fond of human nature, My own nature.

Because starseeds, lightworkers, rainbow children and what not's. Being here on this planet incarnated as a human being. You've got access to the full human range of potential.
This potential is huge, It's grander than any thing anyone out there has ever imagined.

Does this mean life will be easy? No.
Does this mean life will be harder? Also No.

It means that like everybody on this planet. You are a unique expression of the great whatjamaycallit. It truly is enough. In fact it is all you are going through now. a lifetime of 10.000 joys and 10.000 sorrows just like anybody else.

Feel deeply, cry for the world, rejoice in it's wonders.
Help where you can. Take some selfish me time every now and then..

You'll find it will all work out in the end.
Your purpose?
Be, Be whatever you desire. Even if that means to go beyond desires.
In your heart you know..

Just one favour.. Don't set yourself above any living thing.
As a human incarnate every possible human fault is potentially within you too.
As I said earlier, the full human range of possibility is at your disposal.
From the highest high's to the lowest of low's.

With Love
Eelco
Old 16-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for sharing!
Old 16-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Eelco

You're welcome

With Love
Eelco
Old 16-02-2018, 08:20 PM
Master

It has nothing to do with being human, so giving it the value beyond is kinda arbitrary... since it is not related at all. It is related to whether or not a person feels good about themselves. If they do, then that is one more light turned on in this world... and that is good
Old 16-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Eelco

We seem to differ from opinion. But that's ok.
I'm not out to change your mind about anything.

What I do see. From my point of view and understanding. Is a lot of suffering amongst lightworkers who are confused about feelings that I think are normal for every human incarnate.

Just look at a lot of the topic titles in this subforum.
The sooner any lightworkers comes to terms with their own shadows if you will. The sooner they can fully embrace the gifts they carry.

With Love
Eelco
Old 16-02-2018, 11:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
We seem to differ from opinion. But that's ok.
I'm not out to change your mind about anything.

What I do see. From my point of view and understanding. Is a lot of suffering amongst lightworkers who are confused about feelings that I think are normal for every human incarnate.

Just look at a lot of the topic titles in this subforum.
The sooner any lightworkers comes to terms with their own shadows if you will. The sooner they can fully embrace the gifts they carry.

With Love
Eelco

These kinds of feelings may not be exclusive to Lightworkers, but I for one feel that Lightworkers do tend to think about them more consciously and deeply in general. I certainly don't know anyone personally who deals with these issues as intensely. They do deal with them, though perhaps on a more unconscious level. I think that a major purpose of Lightworkers is to work through these feelings so they may help others in their journey. That's not to say Lightworkers are better than your average human, I just think their mission on Earth is perhaps different.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Master
Are lightworkers and starseeds beyond human?

As long we are in this reality we are first and foremost human, no matter where we come from and who we are.
Old 17-02-2018, 03:24 AM
Knower
Good thread. Nice one catsquotl!

This is back to basics, this stuff. This is the stuff we're told right at the start (for most of us probably) but then perhaps easily forget.

We're told "Don't put yourself above any other. We're all equal. You're a human being." It's a super super important message, but can be overshadowed by all the other spiritual practices and labels.

Nothing wrong with labels in my opinion, they serve useful purposes. But they definitely should NEVER overshadow these core principles, that we are all human beings on human journies.
Old 17-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
These kinds of feelings may not be exclusive to Lightworkers, but I for one feel that Lightworkers do tend to think about them more consciously and deeply in general. I certainly don't know anyone personally who deals with these issues as intensely. They do deal with them, though perhaps on a more unconscious level. I think that a major purpose of Lightworkers is to work through these feelings so they may help others in their journey. That's not to say Lightworkers are better than your average human, I just think their mission on Earth is perhaps different.

????
I wasn't meaning anyone set themselves above or being better than humans.
I was referring to the fact that many lightworkers seem amazed at first when they discover feelings like Anger, Hatred, Disillusion, etc.

Here's a taste of the just a few thread title's in this subforum.
Although I noticed many of these questions prop up in more lighter worded titles as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Can a starseed or lightworker hate the world?

how to get my dreams and spirituality back

How not to fall into negativity?

The "Why i am longer a lightworker" article

Told I will have an extraordinary life & purpose - but what?

Evil still inside

Healers that need to be healed ...

I do know a lot of people who dabble with the same issues and for all purposes do not consider themselves lightworkers.
These questions come up for everybody, These are not the realm of lightworkers alone. And " ordinary" folk do think about them, feel them deeply and make life decisions based on what the percieve and conclude. Just like lightworkers do.

I agree that Lightworkers bring something special to the table. That is to say special in their area of (conscious or unconscious) expertise.
But so does every human being on this planet.
From within their area of expertise they give a mirror to the world, They construct some kind of ego with which they interact with the world. Same way the lightworker constructs one.

I know some very dark people who are the opposite of lightworkers who think and feel as deeply as any emphatic light being would. I dare even say they understand the mechanics of life possibly even better than most lightworkers. They just make very different decision based on what they conclude..

Ah well.
I'll get off my soap box now.

With Love
Eelco

Last edited by Eelco : 17-02-2018 at 11:06 AM.
Old 17-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Master

You simply cannot live in a world with so many teachings about transcending the human condition, without these desires being met on both an individual and planetary level of consciousness. It simply cannot occur. What might occur is that people get born into these desires and loose their way from the place they are born to the place they are going. If so, maybe there need to be teachings that light their way? Not more concepts that limits someone to be something they are not. I am not even sure such a thing as a human even exist other than the idea of it being here. When that idea is transcended maybe we all will be something else entirely.

I do get what you are saying that there is nothing wrong with being exactly where you are, and feeling the way you do. I just do not consider it human at all. I have heard stories like of a person being a tree in a past life, and how that person cared deeply for the life that lived among its branches. I have heard of a horse that got sick because a baby bird had died in front of it, and it could not do anything to help. Yet when that emotion was released it immediately felt better. I just believe it is about connecting to your nature, instead of being limited by a human condition if it is not for you