Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 09:16 PM
angel

confused

Hi Everyone

Im a little confused as to what i had experienced during meditation today. I havn't meditated for a while and i usually do it before bed, but felt the need to do it during the day. I also meditated in the lotus position which is something else i don't normally do, i ususlly meditate lay down. I also played meditation music.

I always ask angels for protection before i meditate, then i managed to relax and clear my thoughts. I could feel the protection in place, i then found myself feeling very emotional, like i was about to burst into tears, i could feel my eyes filling up even though i had them closed, i didn't feel sad though. I felt this way for a good 5 mins. I have never experienced this before in meditation so im confused on why i felt this way.

As i went deeper into med, i could see a spinning spiral shape, it didn't have any colour but i used this to focus on. As i became more focused it did begin to swirl with colour, the colour that stuck out to me most was emerald green. This too went on for about 5 mins.

This later changed into what looked like a swirling galaxy, nothing else was surrounding it, i could see the swirling cloud the bright light in the middle, but no colour, i used this as my focus for a while until this then changed into a candle. The candle looked distant and as i focused in on it, it grandually moved closer. I could see the wax melt only droplets of wax was coming off the candle into the air, like it was shooting off. The candle got closer until i could only see the flame. I then became part of that flame, as if i was the wick in the middle. This then changed again.

I could see clouds passing by and feel sun on my face, i then saw the sea which was calm, the suns reflexion coming off the ripples.

At this point i was shocked out of med my the feeling of something crawling on my leg which i thought was a spider. As i opened my eyes there was nothing there but i did feel dazzed for a while.

The reason why im so confused is i've never had this much activity in med before, im not even sure if i imagined any of these visions as i usually struggle to visualise, could it be because i used the lotus position as i believe it can be more effective? Why did i feel so upset at the beginning? Is there a message in the images that i saw?

If anybody can answer these questions for me i would be deeply grateful. Sorry if the reading is boring as i know its long winded

Thanks for reading

Love and light

Angel xx
Closed Thread