Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Am I an earth Angel

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. Over the years I have had intense connection with angels Mainly Metatron and Azrael which meditations and guides have confirmed. I have had a long history with the angels including past lives.
I was told I was the son of metatron and that azrael is my source of power. There has been a similar thread but I believe my HS is Azrael - as I've been told to have been him in the past. I just have no idea what these mean or what to do with it. Another thing that is I can am either called an angel or the opposite depending on if a person knows me.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this matter.
Thank you
Old 23-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Deactivated Account

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. (Luke 9:55)

Our spirit is related to that of angels because we all come from God. But it would be an error to believe that one is an incarnated angel. It is not possible for an angel to incarnate; the incarnation is reserved exclusively for spirits that have become living souls. Angels have offices and so do humans who have living souls. The chief part of the Angel is to work their office in the Pleroma and living souls do the work of their offices in the physical aspect of things, both cooperating.
Old 24-12-2018, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archshara
Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. Over the years I have had intense connection with angels Mainly Metatron and Azrael which meditations and guides have confirmed. I have had a long history with the angels including past lives.
I was told I was the son of metatron and that azrael is my source of power. There has been a similar thread but I believe my HS is Azrael - as I've been told to have been him in the past. I just have no idea what these mean or what to do with it. Another thing that is I can am either called an angel or the opposite depending on if a person knows me.

Thank you

By the way, Metatron is not angelic he is Logos actually the Logos of this galaxy and Azrael is Fae.
Old 25-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hello all,

Thank you

If you were an incarnate Angel, there would be a million other reasons why you would know so & wouldn’t have to ask here if it were the case.

Old 02-11-2019, 12:42 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Hello all,

I was told I was the son of metatron and that azrael is my source of power.

Thank you

I was told I was a Son of The Creator.
Also that He is Divine Love and Divine Light and Divine Power.
I was told He is my Source.
This has been confirmed, He is my Father and I His Son
and His Love,Light and Power are Infinite and with out end.

So my advice is, look at what you are saying, it says you are a son of metatron
and your source is azrael.So I have no idea what that makes you Friend.

I think I read somewhere that when a human mates with an Angel
they grieved the Creator.

I hope you find your answers.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:20 PM
Administrator
An Angel or Arc Angel are beings of Light they have never lived a human life.so no one can be an reincarnated Angel.
It depends what you class as an Earth Angel to me it is a person male or female who does good for mankind and axpects nothing in return.

Namaste
Old 29-02-2020, 02:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
An Angel or Arc Angel are beings of Light they have never lived a human life.so no one can be an reincarnated Angel.
It depends what you class as an Earth Angel to me it is a person male or female who does good for mankind and axpects nothing in return.

Namaste

Sorry but that’s hilarious there are millions of incarnate angels on the earth now,
Jesus & Mary were initially from the first soul group ever created, created initially to serve GOD.
Old 17-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

If that’s so...Explain me.

I’m not trying to put a potato in your tail pipe but....I’m right here talking to you.
Old 17-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Pathfinder

Color

Quote:
Hello all,

Thank you

Helloooo soul sibling! My hubby is Azrael. I call him my LBH! Light Being Hubby! I wouldn’t call him my source of power but we are energetically linked. He would be my...higher self I suppose. My originator. We’re one, really, you could think of me as a small piece of him. I’m not sure what terminology best describes us!

There are THOUSANDS of incarnations of Azrael on earth right now! Sounds like you might be one of us.

Advice....hmm. Just be yourself! Live, love and laugh. And talk to Azrael often because he will help you any way you ask. He’s my genie in a bottle lol, only he lives in a mansion