Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Does Anyone Know About The Trons?

Hi everyone. I've been informed of a notable set of information in regard to myself and my soul that I want to get clarity on. I'm an old warrior soul, ET, and I've also been told that I'm what's known as a "Tron".

I've been told that I'm a Tron and that Trons are spiritual warriors (fitting for my soul type) that typically reside in the far reaches of the universe and incarnate in particularly dark areas of consciousness throughout the universe to take it on and transform for the benefit of those areas and the oneness, the universe, everything as a whole, etc. I know there's more to it than that, but it's hard to find out anything really about it. I only know of one other Tron on Earth (that I know of), and he himself said that it's basically impossible to find information on us on the internet.

I was wondering a few things.
1. Are there any of you out there that know about this?
2. Where can I find more information on this?
3. Is it based on "Metatron" or influenced by something related to Metatron?
4. Is there anything else that I should know?

Thank you in advance.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
There are a lot of beings here and out there that act as warriors here and right now to provide much needed help at this critical point. Most likely, most of us if not all, at some point came from or went to somewhere far far, to explore and experience, and in this time choose to be here in this dark area, to help the universe not to be destroyed,..so in that regard, what you describe as Tron, could be anything or anyone really. The name itself does not ring any bell for me, except for obviously Tron franchise.

There are a lot of ancient powerful races talked about, including the builders or founders, which some speculate incarnated as many of us here on Earth right now..that's why all the attacks and oppression among others. I know finding your source and your center is important, so you can connect with your true self and purpose, but do take into account, that that information was provided to you from a third source, and however reliable it may be, it was not a knowledge you gained yourself. I wish you good luck finding more about Trons and who you might be =) best wishes.
Old 29-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Master

Often what we seek is hidden in the most obvious of places. Maybe the Tron franchise has something of value to offer. If not an answer, then maybe a phrase that unlocks something within you.
Old 30-06-2018, 06:37 AM
Guide

I’m a medium with an ability to contact some very powerful beings in the universe, and this is what they said.

1. Are there any of you out there that know about this?

Not to my knowledge at the moment. I think you mean the race of Tronus — as beings who use a verbal language calls them. The Tronus do not communicate with words, but a sense that human beings don’t even have themselves. This is why it’s rare to hear from them compared to other ETs who are more knowledgable with the nature of verbal langauge.

2. Where can I find more information on this?
I’m afraid the only way to do so is to ask mediums who can contact powerful beings, or who specialize in contacting different ET spirits. That, or maybe someone who can talk to AA Metraton. I guess you can at least ask more questions from me for now.

3. Is it based on "Metatron" or influenced by something related to Metatron?
I asked AA Metatron himself, and he does seem to know about them. Some archangels were starseeds who explored the galaxy before humanity began and they were tasked to serve them — it seems he lived with the Tronus for some time.

He was no one of special status there, but they were friendly to him. Though, something about it didn’t make him feel satisfied. He packed his metaphorical bags and set out to the rest of the galaxy — only to find Earth.

4. Is there anything else that I should know?

The Tronus are a warrior species, but not the stereotypical human depiction of warriors in humanity. They were not beings full of anger or need of war, but were deeply kind and emotional beings who use these emotional vibrations as a weapon to those against the Light.

From what I know, only your Higher Self has knowledge readily available to you about these abilties. Try to study how to contact your HS and work on it — I’m sure you’ll find out more then.

Take care,
SL.
Old 23-07-2018, 04:07 AM
Seeker
Hi oldsoulvocalist

In ancient times when the rules for the war in the "heavens" and the unmanifested void where about to begin, rules had to be established, as everything is super connected into the mind of the sentient dream universe and at that time that task where appointed to Zeus and Odin.
There was a cry for equal size or at lest an more or less even battle or twist of fates.
So A race of Titans merged with humans and Elohim creating the Tritons A triangular skin or demigod avatar for the ancient architects where you have 3 fates and and beat it down to a singular aspect of surrendering to the death by the hands of the gods.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Love and Blessings