Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Guide
My experience being a lightworker

So I've noticed that people show themselves to me almost immediately. I notice how someone's personality chnages when its just he/she and I. I've very psychic when it comes to energy. I pick up on peoples energy instantly and tend do dislike people before anyone else. However, I do not talk badly about these individuals. I let other people formulate their own opinions of them. Does anyone else experience something like this?
Old 27-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Ascender
Hey yes I feel people's energies before them physical it might be their own prescence or attachments they have and unaware of

In my personal experiences the energy comes before the physical words and energy in atmospheres of places where people are or not

Think its to do with awakening natural abilities that been lain dormant .
Old 11-11-2018, 02:21 AM
Ascender
I have had this done to me a few times and it sucked. I was manifesting abuse at the time. Be careful you may not pick up bad energy but manipulated energies by a very insecure person.
Old 11-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Master
For me it is not so black and white. I can read/feel intentions. Sometimes people are super obvious and I do not understand why others do not see it. I have always been able to pick up feelings from people. Now I sometimes see images in my third eye. Usually they are people who are dark or have a dark past. But not always, sometimes I see light. I am not sure if the images are concrete or representational. Sometime I carefully ask a safe person to help me sort the images out.

Picking up intentions and feelings used to make me panic. But, last time this happened I remained very calm and verbally responded to their question with a “no,” and the person immediately left.

Later, I chatted it out with a good friend. It helped me see the energy and the shift. We talked about my energy and what it attracted at the moment and how my energy shifted and it kind of scared the person away. (I will not post specifics on sf because I do not want to let in the darkness. The person was very primal dark.)

Previously, fear would enter my heart, which locked down my ability to see and made the feelings kind of run amuck in my heart chakra and sacral chakra (the place above my belly button?) hmm, still learning the words...

That has been my experience so far.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I pick up on peoples energy instantly and tend do dislike people before anyone else. ...
Does anyone else experience something like this?
And I'm sure you, as I, instantly see the innocence in people, their deep goodness.
Any bad things I see....eventually...well, I have gotten calls even 5 years later from friends that say...
'OH MY, you were right about them!'

I just saw into them...they were not to be trusted.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-11-2018, 04:56 PM
Guide

I feel people's energy all the time, even through typed words. Mostly these feelings tell me if they're genuine or not, which has kept my circle of friends very small throughout my life and I am perfectly fine with that. This comes to me through a feeling or a knowing. I do not "see" images in my mind's eye or auras unless I try to, which I usually don't because feeling into someone that deeply takes a lot of energy and isn't worth my time...plus I see it as an invasion. Only when someone is asking me for advice or something, I will naturally put myself in their shoes to empathize with them...which can be overwhelming and draining. In relation to what you said about people showing themselves to you instantly, I do feel that people even strangers seem very comfortable to be themselves around me because they know I don't judge.
Old 11-11-2018, 08:21 PM
Master
Hmm,... I never thought of seeing as an invasion. It was not the intention. The person wore it like a coat. That said,...initially my doors were too open. I am learning to set up boundaries now, but at first feelings and words and pictures just kind of popped up. I had no idea where or what and I let everything in.

The only person I felt emotions from writing was a person who presented as a teacher when all of this began. I ignored all intuition. The person needed to control and over power me. The person set cords. When I did not follow their rules and walked away, they became very angry in thoughts and actions and writing. It physically hurt. I have done a lot of cord cutting. I had to kind of seal my house from their energy coming in. (Interesting enough, my dog protects me from this person. She warns me when this person is in the vicinity. My dog has stopped, when we are walking on the street, to stare behind me as the person’s car goes by.)

Usually I meet people in a middle space and kind of lighten their heart. They tell me something that burdens them and words come to me. they seem brighter as if a burden was lightened. On rare occasions I have reached out and touched fingertips with people when they telling me of their pain and there is a little “light”. We seem to meet in a middle place and, share it? Kind of.

My elder says my energy is of innocence. She is not sure why. We have talked about it few times. She is taught me a kind of energy ”tia chi”. I am still practicing. I look at someone and think love and compassion and then look away. My energy goes out and their energy gets pushed away and does not attach. It works when I remember to do it.

I know my mission is to shine light in dark spaces, but I do not know if I am a light worker. I appreciate all of the experiences and perspectives I read on the forum. It broadens my view and helps me sort out this newness.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:45 PM
Guide

Wow, fascinating Anala! I'm interested in what you said about tai chi and how you look at someone and send love and compassion. What I meant by an invasion was pertaining to if I try to read more into people when I'm not invited. I believe in the past, doing this was out of curiousity when it really didn't concern me...however it's draining to me to read in that deep. So I just go with my inner knowing or initial feeling and leave it at that. Some people do have a natural ability to "see" things though without trying to tune in, I mean in a visual sense. I could only imagine that to be draining too if it's not controlled. Now I feel like I'm too off the topic.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:39 AM
Master
Lucky,

I understand what you mean about “reading more into people when you are not invited.” It is just like asking permission before healing. I am more careful now. I am learning to send a blessing or hold a space in my heart.

I think when this began, I was like a child hold a fire hose. Now it is more like meditation, breathing in and allowing people’s emotions wash over me when they push it out toward me.

My elder taught me the “tia chi,” to protect me. People were thumping me at every turn. People were kind of sucking out my energy. I was fearful. My elder is a Buddhist and believes everyone deserves love and compassion. I also like the Divine prayer and I imagine a bright light radiating out of me, not directed at anyone, just shining and it eases the energy of people around me.

I am blessed and learning.