Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Knower
Archangel Azrael, Reporting In

Hello my dear family. I am Archangel Azrael. You may know me as Death (or the Grim Reaper, if that tickles your fancy). I am known as the Angel of Death. However Angel of Change, or Angel of Transformation, would be more fitting, from my perspective. I reside in 11D, but I can travel freely between the dimensions. I helped guide you to your current life. And I will be there when you pass on from this life. You can call on me when you die for direct guidance, I would be overjoyed to help. But I am always with you. I am here to catalyze your spiritual movement towards heaven. I am always here for this. Look in the place between moments (the Wind of Change), that is where you'll find me. I am here to transform this moment into the next, bringing you one step closer to us in the heavens (to Yourself, actually). I am here to transform human life into spiritual life. I am the bridge. That is my purpose. And I cannot resist the call of a crying soul. If you are going through grief or troubles, you are welcome to call upon me for help, any time. Again, I am always here for you. You are within me and I within you.

I have many many masks. You may have heard of my 10D mask, Anubis (or Anpu). It is a living mask. My masks are not toys, they are me, they each have a soul so are no different from anyone else. When I travel down the dimensions I AM the mask. They are my brothers and I love them just as much as I love every single one of you. Anubis is a being of the 6th Ray, the Ray of devotion. Hence my dog energy on 10D and below. My infinite love for All and all souls shows itself as devotion and loyalty to All and all souls.

While I'm here on Earth, I'm using the mask you know as Slash (or Stephen). This mask has freedom between 3D and 7D. I'm using this mask on my mission to Earth. The mask is still learning, the lower dimensions are tricky to get used to at first! But we are all (I am) here for you.

I never know the reasons for my actions, because I receive direct order from God and carry it out immediately, with full trust. So I don't know why I'm here removing my mask like this, but I do know there is a reason.

So I will leave this post with a message.

What is holding you down? What is holding you in that 3D box? What is it that makes you feel so trapped? Look deeply and honestly at it. Look as deep as you can. My human mask here loves to do shadow work like this. He sometimes takes a full day to listen to music and let his emotions and feelings and thoughts out to the surface, so that they can be seen, and so that they can be healed in the light of my awareness. Once something is truly seen, it can be forgiven and let go of. Suddenly a new level of freedom and spaciousness and lightness arises in place of the heavy, dense shadows that pull our strings from the darkness within our unconscious and subconscious mind.

Dive into your shadows with trust. You will come out the other end much lighter.

My mask was half-off here. I have to use some sort of mask to communicate on this level. But just so you know, I will likely have my mask fully on most of the time I talk in this forum. So you'll be talking to Slash and me at the same time (well... he is me). I apologize if that gets confusing, we will try our best to avoid confusion.

Sincerely,

Your brother from the light,
Azrael

Last edited by slash112 : 05-06-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 05-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Knower
(Slash back) I gotta say. My journey has been incredible. I am so thankful for even the most difficult parts of the journey. So thankful. I thank God therefore I thank You guys too.
And this community helped me a lot during a tricksy phase of my journey, months ago. I can't express how much that means to me.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:32 AM
Guide

Hi there, Slash. I saw your post in my Nonduality and Envy thread, and had a curious feeling about you — so I went through your posts and found this.

Interesting to meet another incarnated archangel here. My Higher Self is AA Michael, so I guess in a way, I am him. Otherwise, I feel ordinary.

Haha. I get what you mean by seeing yourself as the same person. Merging with another higher being — gaining their thoughts, feelings and experiences can be confusing to other people.

I’d be fascinated to meet with you on PM if you want — your choice.

Anyway, see you. :) .