Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 11-01-2014, 07:20 PM
CIRRUS CIRRUS is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 112
 
Hi Lora,
There is always a future.
All i am saying is that when a life is finished and we leave the planet it is not possible to incarnate backwards in time.
The Soul will always incarnate in the future after the previous life.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-01-2014, 07:38 PM
IsleWalker IsleWalker is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Catalina Island, California
Posts: 3,071
  IsleWalker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIRRUS
Hi Lora,
There is always a future.
All i am saying is that when a life is finished and we leave the planet it is not possible to incarnate backwards in time.
The Soul will always incarnate in the future after the previous life.
Light and Peace
Cirrus

How do you know this? What gives you that certainty?

Lora
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Hybrid84
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlus
Lets say I was born 2010.

Can I reincarnate in 1500, for example? I heard that time doesnt exist actually, that everything is one, so can I live in the past in my next life or just in the future?

What do you think?

Anything is possible how do we know if we are not in the past right now?IMO the beginning and the end already happened we are in a dream just like the matrix or inception.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-01-2014, 08:09 PM
CIRRUS CIRRUS is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 112
 
Hi Lora,
This is knowledge that i have learnt from my Spiritual teachings.
I have no proof but enormous respect for my Spiritual teacher.
If you do not agree then that's fine.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Neville
Posts: n/a
 
I might even re incarnate as me and live this life I am living now again Creation being the great re cycler that it is.

I don't really know whats going on anyway..People have regression hypnosis and some people have progression hypnosis, I know for sure that I have, in dreams, been in environments that are in the future, but by the same token I have had dreams in medieval times (and other periods in history besides)

I feel aware of the fluidity in every direction of the stream of life.

I believe as a concept, We are quiet unique as species in that while alive we measure and gauge time. The indication I have received so far is that beyond the solid/corporeal. the rule book goes out of the window in the respect of both time and space. Omnipresence is an interesting avenue of exploration also.

I am no gambler but I would lay good bets that a great many of us have become immersed in a good book , while sitting in a chair, Likewise Music transports us too.

The real trick of it is being right here right now for me, Even as I write these words, I am talking to you, who are many miles away and I dare say it is different time on your clock than it is mine.

So to me at any rate, reincarnating into a period in what the tangible might call history really does not seem all that impossible.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-01-2014, 08:22 PM
IsleWalker IsleWalker is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Catalina Island, California
Posts: 3,071
  IsleWalker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIRRUS
Hi Lora,
This is knowledge that i have learnt from my Spiritual teachings.
I have no proof but enormous respect for my Spiritual teacher.
If you do not agree then that's fine.
Light and Peace
Cirrus

Cirrus--

It's just when you say things like "There always has to be a future" it makes me think that that is the human clinging on to "change can happen later".

And from my perspective, that's because changes in 3D take so long to materialize that we have lost the connection to our thoughts making the changes. In higher dimensions, there is no gap between thought and creation, so there is no need for "future"--everything is happening now. And now. And now.

In my way of thinking, it all exists out there now, in isolated pockets of same-vibrational areas (dimensions). At any time, I might choose to go back to the 1850s and change something that changed the outcome of the American Civil War. If that were true, all of our memories would have changed, the books written at the time would be changed. It would be as if the change had always been there.

This gets really out there, but I like to keep my mind open to possibilities that what we experience here, although "real" and perishable, is a hologram created by us, the Universal part of us. Therefore, we can always change the hologram.

It's a nice idea, I think. It doesn't make me feel deprived of a "future".

Lora
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 14-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Azurisan
Posts: n/a
 
Hi,

This is my early post on this forum, because this thread interests me in terms of reincarnation and time.

From physics and incomplete account of time, such as Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking, time has many arrows, including physical, psychological and cosmic, and they never reverse.

According to my subtlest thinking, time is probably reversible. According to my common sense, we humans who inhabit the Earth, bound by its gravity, experience daytime due to the Earth's spin giving us days and nights, and orbit around the Sun, giving us seasons. However, things change over time, such as people finishing constructions, transports reaching destination on time, and people scheduling appointments, which can never be reversed, and these becomes a manifest issue of time in our minds - sometimes it urges us to speed up in competition with others, to prioritise our other commitments to be punctual, and so on. We experience rewards both monetary/practical, which includes longevity of buildings and performance of technological devices, and spiritual, which includes social and emotional self-satisfaction. Therefore time is subjective and can be considered as an accumulation of changes as a result of complex unintended processes which include displacement of people from one point to another, changes in landscape, and aging. Therefore, it may be impossible to isolate time as a unique factor in the physical realm of many spatial and scientific aspects. It may exist in our human minds and memory as a process of interlinking different events occurring in unique places and spaces.

Interestingly enough, humans to some extent are responsible for causing urgencies, delays and unpredictable time-based events in their and others' lives. If it is about social and interpersonal relationships that are affected by time, it is a simple issue that can be resolved - simply ask them to wait for you until you develop/achieve your goals and dreams - simply ask the government to put some obligations for some citizens on 'hiatus'. Not everyone can have the same rights and privileges to access/control time that is human-related.

Finally, time can be reversed only if one slows the movement of dominant issues, that will allow others to develop smoothly without conflict. If one were to long for the past, simply ask the world to slow down or temporarily stop its activity including all energy uses, mechanical movements, transportation and so on, which may help revive the primitive sources of life, wonders, civilisations and whatever is interesting and allow them to develop - this is like ecologically sustainable development where one considers the future without compromising the past needs. Again, entropy comes into play which complicates it however, in terms of order and disorder by way of heat flows. This is probably a logical thing, since everything takes on land uses and resources, which are becoming scarce nowadays, and where alternate uses of energy pose new problems to the world.

As for dead people of the past, they may be existing currently as genes flying in the air and are deposits over time, which may enter other human bodies as these bodies are conceived and born. Sounds necromantic and zombie like, and I don't like this down to earth idea but existence of souls and heaven.

Reincarnation on the same Earth is a very Eastern religion idea, not Western where heaven is the sole ultimate destiny of humans.

Finally, the need of reincarnation into the past is a sign of one's nostalgia for the past due to its historical beauty, timelessness and purity which are now contaminated by technological advances and or loss of lives. So how about we ask the world via governmental and organisational protocols to halt its activities in some ways so as to enable regeneration of resources and revival of past human lives. A premise to this irrational argument is that dead lives are still in constant struggle for their bodily existence, merely as molecules, because they are too weak to adapt to changes and overwhelming fabric of reality that is constantly overriding them such as cities, aeroplanes, industries and so on.

I will write more soon but leave this post for now.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 14-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Teal Teal is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Over here.
Posts: 3,977
  Teal's Avatar
I think it would be cool to go forward or reverse. I would want to pick though, well maybe not because I am indecisive. I would only relive the life I lead now if I could remember the one I am present in. i would defiantly change it up. I like this because we can all say, what if??

I think we could do whatever we want the power is in our minds.
__________________
Takk Skal Du Ha
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 14-01-2014, 05:49 PM
DoctorStrange DoctorStrange is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra
Posts: 5,522
  DoctorStrange's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlus
Lets say I was born 2010.

Can I reincarnate in 1500, for example? I heard that time doesnt exist actually, that everything is one, so can I live in the past in my next life or just in the future?

What do you think?

Wow, that is a fascinating question.
Since there is no time and everything is energy, and energy changes all the time, it might be possible.

In fact, it could really be. Also, another thing that might be interesting, is are all your actions of free will ?

In turn that possibility, again poses another question. Can a person be reincarnated twice as the same person ?

Very interesting possibilities.
__________________
"The Force will be with you . . . always."
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 14-01-2014, 06:01 PM
IsleWalker IsleWalker is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Catalina Island, California
Posts: 3,071
  IsleWalker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal
I think it would be cool to go forward or reverse. I would want to pick though, well maybe not because I am indecisive. I would only relive the life I lead now if I could remember the one I am present in. i would defiantly change it up. I like this because we can all say, what if??

I think we could do whatever we want the power is in our minds.

Teal--

The idea of "changing up" the life we now live is the idea of Parallel Lives. At each point you might have taken another major decision, a new life projects forward from that point with the alternative choice(s). It is a way, in 3D, of seeing the results of different decisions.

I personally don't think we create a parallel life for every possible decision, only those which we give lots of thought (thought creates) to. When we die, then, we have the ability to "see" the end results of different decisions we could have taken.

So, you may already have what you are wanting!

Lora
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums