Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 27-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Master

hydrogen peroxide drops in the ear for cold and flu?!?

I just read an article about putting a few drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in your ear, wait ten minutes then do the other ear.

Apparently it clears the symptoms of cold and flu in short order, sometimes in minutes. I've never heard of this before but I'm going to try it. I don't have any H2O2 on hand at the moment but I have the worst cold right now that I've had in years and it just keeps hanging on. I'll let you know the results.

Has anyone else used this before?
Old 27-02-2013, 10:32 AM
Master

no ... I've not heard about this but I will be interested in seeing the results.

Where would you get 3% H2O2 from -

Part of me feels that perhaps it colds / flus have to be what they are, and to listen to them?
Old 27-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Master

Colds and flu are for energetic clearing and.... integration. I admit to impatience since it's been about three weeks! I'm in the midst of ear #2 (it tickles like crazy) but I am able to talk now w/o hearing it resonate through my head.

Well, I just got mine from a local "quick stop" gas station. Here in the states it can definitely be found at the grocery store or a drug store.

Anyway, more testing will be required. I read about it on Mercola's site for those who know who I'm talking about.
Old 27-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Master
This may be of some interest ..

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/..._peroxide.html

x daz x
Old 27-02-2013, 11:56 AM
chevy flame

3% peroxide is the peroxide sold for minor cuts and scratches. Available at any drug store, even the dollar store sell the peroxide.
I mix the peroxide with warm water (50/50) with a ear syringe to clean the deep wax out of my ears on a regular basis.
You may also want to do a web search on neti pot. Flushes out the nasal passages.

Regards,
Chevy
Old 27-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Master

More integration?

Yes, indeed in progress, there comes a time when enough's enough and 3 weeks is debilitating.
Old 27-02-2013, 03:43 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I just read an article about putting a few drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in your ear, wait ten minutes then do the other ear.

I bought a gallon of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide about 6 months ago... pretty heady stuff, the 35% needs to be handled carefully... I have to mix it with distilled water to take it down to a 3% solution (one ounce of 35% HP to eleven ounces of distilled water)... the difference with food grade is that it's essentially pure... at least pure enough for use in the processing of foods. The stuff sold in dept stores has unlisted chemical stabilizers that complicates its use, they say for external use only, and to be used as a mouth wash, and I do so when food grade isn't immediately available... but even something externally applied still ends up in our body do to our bodies porous nature.

I've used Hydrogen Peroxide the same way that chevy flame and in progress are using it... I also use it daily for dental care (about 2 tablespoons of 3% added in the hopper of my water pic)....
For years I had a hard time hearing out of my left ear, I thought this was due to my lengthy time working construction around loud tools. About three months ago I gave my ear a good soaking with HP and then used the ear syringe to stir it up a bunch (watch out for that one, can really make you feel sick to the stomach if pursued too aggressively, not from the HP but from the back and forth pressure from the use of the ear syringe... it took about 15 minutes for the vomiting feeling to pass) as a result a bunch of wax poured out, and for the first time in about 15 years my hearing has returned to normal! I now hear the same out of both ears... pretty cool! :^)
Old 27-02-2013, 04:04 PM
I use a capful in my ear if I am feeling an ear ache coming on...for me,
bec water gets in my ear and I don't know it and starts problems...
I tip it out,use a hair dryer all in and around my ear,
put a few drops of olive oil in, protect it with cotton for a day. Clears it right up.

HP in ears did nothing for my flu.

Heat on my neck, front and back and over my ears..to increase white blood cells in
my head helps.
Makes them think there is a fever or infection up there and they wake up and become the soldiers they are...then milking my lymph nodes, glands to fush out the die off, so they can handle more die off...gently stimulate.

The secret of saunas...heats up the body imitating a fever...waking up white blood cells.:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2013, 04:47 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The secret of saunas...heats up the body imitating a fever...waking up white blood cells.:)

This is the type that I have my eye on for now... It's a rather quick fix and does what a personalized sauna should.

I'm finding out that we really shouldn't be doing the full room style sauna's due to our breathing-in some of the toxins being released in the air through perspiration by both ourselves and those who may be with us. I'm also moving toward one that's able to receive added Ozone. Ozone is hard on plastic so if ozone is to be used the unit needs to be ozone ready... there are several places that I found that sell these kinds. Ozone mixed with sauna's is an awesome way to help oxygenate our bodies! There are so many reasons why we are oxygen deficient today with ozone being a good way to address this...

FYI ... Hydrogen peroxide is H2O2, two parts hydrogen two parts oxygen... it's benefit is in it's release of the one oxygen molecule when in contact with our bodies... the remaining will be H2O, water. Hydrogen peroxide is not a chemical, it's just water with an extra, transferable Oxygen molecule...

While Ozone is O3... a highly concentrated form of oxygen... it does much the same thing only better... when introduced to our system it releases pure oxygen... highly beneficial for our aerobic (oxygen) based cells and contributing aerobic bacteria... plays hell on the anaerobic bacteria and parasites within our system, that tend to thrive in an anaerobic environment...
Old 25-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Master
Hello, IP!

YES! Our entire family has has lots of success with hyd perox.. Hubby and I use it and have for some time now on our 6 & 8 year old..

We also take it internally.. There are only a few real 'miracle' cures (natural ones) I've used and hydrogen peroxide is one of them. It stopped the most horrible coughing (10-20 min 'fits' that lead to dry heaving, every hour for 3 nights solid) in SECONDS. I didn't have to take any more than one dose & I slept for 4 hours until morning.

Anyway... Can't recommend this substance (properly used!) more highly.. My other miracle 'cure' is Milk Thistle!

Blessings, Cam/EM