Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 09-02-2012, 07:41 AM
thepot93

What would make someone have alot of spiritual energy

So theres this girl i know and when i was with her multiple people have told me right in my face that her spirit is strong and she has alot of spiritual energy. my question is, what does that mean. She is extremely attractive, but more than that it seems like she has something about her which makes people only notice her, and everyone else is just in the background. Is that due to her energy? She is a spiritual person, but she's also pretty negative and lazy. So i have no idea what that means. What does having alot of energy impact? What would cause someone to have that kinda energy
Old 09-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Master

I have lots of spiritual energy too. I have been told by multiple psychics that my energetic system allows for rapid transport of energy due to its shape, and also I regenerate energy quickly. The other part of this is that I also have quite a bit of willpower. Together it allows for a good crackle, I think. I find it interesting that she is negative though, since I am hardly a bucket of sunbeams myself. But I don't think other people become background around me unless I make an effort to be seen, and I rarely do. As for what it means... Nothing, if you don't have and utilize the talents that make use of such energy.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:31 PM
n2mec

For me, spiritual energy has a certain stillness or peace about it. its more felt than seen. It may not revel itself at first masked with other interpretations. We all have it, however, appears to manifest itself more so in the feminine.
Old 13-02-2012, 08:50 PM
michael55

Aikido, Tai Chi, and the book A Course In Miracles can help one to increase their own spiritual energy IMO.