Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-10-2018, 11:32 AM
Guide

Job

Hello!
I've been sending my resume to several vacancies but i still haven't found a job... 2019 is approaching and i want it to be great, i want to experience abundance again after some years of boredom.

My attempts aren't producing results and i don't know what to do. The crisis in my country is real, but i don't want to be a victim of the circumstances. I want to claim my right to have what every human should have. And i wonder if anyone has any advice for me to manifest a great job once and for all!?
Old 23-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Master
Hi,

Each area of employment is different. Can you tell us about your career aspirations?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Guide

Truth is,
in my current situation any job is fine.
I need something that keeps me active in society and financially independent...

Thanks for your comment
x
Old 24-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Guide
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
Hello!
I've been sending my resume to several vacancies but i still haven't found a job... 2019 is approaching and i want it to be great, i want to experience abundance again after some years of boredom.

My attempts aren't producing results and i don't know what to do. The crisis in my country is real, but i don't want to be a victim of the circumstances. I want to claim my right to have what every human should have. And i wonder if anyone has any advice for me to manifest a great job once and for all!?

Hi Job, Here’s my suggestion:
“ I now have a job that fulfills me financially and personally. So be it, so it is.” Say this upon wakening during night and upon arising in the mornings. Best wishes!!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 24-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Master
Job

Quote:
Hello!

Hello again, Eyenight,

I too, have experienced the uncertainty of being unemployed....many times in my 30+ year's work life.

I hope you can use the story of what I did to finally solve the problem; now gainfully, and happily employed in the same company since 2010...in the 1st reference, below.

Hope this, and the 2nd one helps you, too!

Reference:http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=23 Manifesting a New Job / Career

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=98653 The clearest, most well described method of Manifesting I've encountered.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 26-10-2018, 06:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi Job, Here’s my suggestion:
“ I now have a job that fulfills me financially and personally. So be it, so it is.” Say this upon wakening during night and upon arising in the mornings. Best wishes!!

Thank you!! Likewise
Old 26-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Hello again, Eyenight,

I too, have experienced the uncertainty of being unemployed....many times in my 30+ year's work life.

I hope you can use the story of what I did to finally solve the problem; now gainfully, and happily employed in the same company since 2010...in the 1st reference, below.

Hope this, and the 2nd one helps you, too!

Reference:http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=23 Manifesting a New Job / Career

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=98653 The clearest, most well described method of Manifesting I've encountered.

Thank you, i'm going to read this and i'll try your method. Can't wait to get back to work.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Guide

Guthrio, so you sent your request only once? "God i need a job etc"?
Old 27-10-2018, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Guthrio, so you sent your request only once? "God i need a job etc"?

Hi Eyenight,

Actually, I didn't "send" a request at all, I just stated a strongly felt need Within myself. There is no "place' to "send something to" because there is no place where Infinite Consciousness is absent....whether in the form of an "idea" or a "request" or in an "answer" or behind the eyes of the "friend" who's typing this to you, or the HR representative who will interview you, or the co-workers you will then see every day"....all are the same Infinite Consciousness, though, in different forms, including OUR own forms.

This is how YOU are already connected TO the position you want, because whatever it is, or wherever it is, you are Infinite Consciousness BEING it.

So yes, the context of the question, "God i need a job etc"? is that God is both the questioner (ME) and the answer (the "circumstances that lead to an offer"), and ALL the connections in between, (and since) you see?

This is why I took such pains to specify what I learned about the process in hindsight.

BTW: the 2nd reference in my post to you, from Bashar, is saying the same thing (just from a different angle). "All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now." and "All "things" are the same one thing vibrating at different rates".

This is what I learned, by experiencing it working, and then thinking about why it works that way, afterwards.

...or as stated in this new reference, below:

"The universe is actually composed of the very same underlying substance in all places, peoples, and times. We are all "made of God", or in other words, Consciousness."

In other words, You and the "job" you seek, are the very same Consciousness...in different forms, too!

Speaking of hindsight, consider that this Infinite Consciousness is the very same to which Sri Yukteswar referred in my post to you in the "Twin Flames" sub-forum, (including the consciousness of the animals you love).

Who do you think those who greet us in the forms of Guru, or long-lost friends, wives, lovers, husbands, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers (even beloved pets!) from "other lives, from other places, from other times", and YOU, actually are ???

...."the same one thing".

Do you see ?

Reference: https://www.esolibris.com/articles/r...sciousness.php
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 27-10-2018 at 03:41 PM.