Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-12-2017, 06:02 AM
Experiencer

enlightenment is fully knowing your worth

I didn't come up with this idea. It came from a 'channeled', non-physical entity.

What the channeled entity said, exactly, was: 'When you have your worth, you'll have God-realization.'

Everyone is a being of infinite worth. Everyone is priceless to God. You're worth more than all the money in the world. Perhaps if you have children, you would consider them 'priceless' to you as well.

Also, related to the idea of 'worth' is the concept of 'worthiness'. Certainly the two have the same linguistic origin.

ACIM teaches that we're all 'equally worthy' - indeed, INFINITELY worthy.

Our infinite worthiness is one of many aspects of our divine nature.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:13 AM
Suspended

Perspective – The key to happy life

Perspective is the key for a happy life. Studies say it is not the event that causes us damage but it is our negative perspective towards the event that does. Anything in particular does not have the tendency to affect us, without our permission. This permission that we give to events is termed as perspective.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Experiencer

I agree. And I would add that, when we have a negative perspective towards things (and therefore have negative reactions), there's usually an underlying reason for our negative view. That reason is typically a negative view of OURSELVES. In other words, we don't know our worth, beauty, innocence, and the like.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:04 PM
boshy b. good

Weren't you the one who stood up with your best off of
your ability, daily, you know that's worth to us out there.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Suspended

Hii
Thank you sharing more information about the Perspective – The key to happy life
Old 12-12-2017, 07:22 PM
boshy b. good

By the way.

Excuse me.

Isn't your worth an overcomer, we just didn't know. yes we are be inspired
And that's probably solver to reach to the "inspired" potential of swarm
that ahh. Enlightmented is probably a we can do this. When we are under
a stood, maybe, how about now a atop a stood, that understand. Enlightmented
Probably rules. We are probably messy right · with Enlightmented.

Just cause.

Sollo ·

Emanuel : everyone shut up.

boshy : what am i up to.

Emanuel : worked out too hard online.

Did he bomb or they bomb? So shut up.

boshy : asi es feliz este boshy."

Last edited by boshy b. good : 12-12-2017 at 08:50 PM.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by srirama123
Hii
Thank you sharing more information about the Perspective – The key to happy life

Thank you also.

I think your point about perspective and how our negative reactions are a choice is one of the main ideas in Buddhism, and, as you said, a key to happiness and the end of (or at least the lessening of) suffering.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:52 PM
boshy b. good

"Enlightment will come when we soar."
Old 25-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
I didn't come up with this idea. It came from a 'channeled', non-physical entity.

You know something, I find I think like like non-physical entities. I realized years ago guides tell us, not what we don't know, but already know within.
Old 25-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul

What the channeled entity said, exactly, was: 'When you have your worth, you'll have God-realization.'

Everyone is a being of infinite worth. Everyone is priceless to God. You're worth more than all the money in the world. Perhaps if you have children, you would consider them 'priceless' to you as well.

Also, related to the idea of 'worth' is the concept of 'worthiness'. Certainly the two have the same linguistic origin.

Our infinite worthiness is one of many aspects of our divine nature.
It seems that the threads you start draw my attention, as we seem to see things quite differently. I'm not looking for a polemic, but I feel I'm free to bring my point into this discussion too, being an open forum here.

I don't believe that enlightenment means fully knowing your worth, and even less understanding that we're all "'equally worthy', ... INFINITELY worthy", as you wrote.

Enlightenment is when you realize what you are, and what you aren't, when you shake off the illusions that were instilled into you from birth.