Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Master
Detachment

Anyone feeling a detachment lately? Wanting to get away from the connection, from their girlfriends not checking their fb constantly. I´m just okay with that.
I blocked his girlfriend lol and her friend not to see their activity in his Fb, much more healthier i felt bad vibes when i checked her FB. So to stop that i took this radical decision.

Feeling some distant from them is good i´ll just let it go with the flow basically.
But feeling good at the same time.
Not sad, not angry no bad feelings.

I wonder if anyone is feeling like this lately and if it´s good.
Old 16-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Experiencer
It's a good sign that you are letting go of your baggage, with all the eclipses going on its exactly what you should be aiming for.
Old 16-09-2016, 10:33 AM
Master
I´m so happy that this is good Flameseeker. Divine timing only now.
Waiting patiently. Everything will be good from now on.
Old 16-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Experiencer

I felt a complete energetic detachment when I felt he was going to hurt me or something. It was weird. I felt absolutely nothing towards him the last few days we were together. I usually picked up on his energy real serious, but it stopped. I had nothing but negative things to say. I went as far as to tell someone I wanted nothing to do with him. But it had to be a block and not a complete detachment because my counselor asked if I like him and I felt such a rush of energy.
Old 16-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
It's a good sign that you are letting go of your baggage, with all the eclipses going on its exactly what you should be aiming for.
Oh, so it's the eclipses then. I've been purging painful emotions like crazy and feeling detached for a while now. Exhausting... Though I have been getting signs that this is the final step before everything sets into place. Looking forward to that.
Old 17-09-2016, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
I am glad there is a thread started on this. Lately I have been feeling some shift, and felt some frustration based on my ego and being in an unhealthy state of mind. Now learning to detach and be in the healthy relationship with my twin. Glad we can talk about it here
Old 17-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Master
Yes so cool more people are detaching.
It´s more healthier and brings more relief. Good Seachild.
We are on the right track.
Old 17-09-2016, 12:25 PM
Guide

I am going to stop consulting psychics, tarots and even the pendulum as they are starting to back up and I feel like I am going around in circles. My twin is ignoring me after a beautiful night we had recently and I have no idea what is going on. I am just going to surrender it now and let him go. If he comes back then he comes back, but if not, I am no longer chasing him.
Old 17-09-2016, 03:00 PM
Master
Hineahoune,
You can consult your own higherself for answers and Angels and Guides. They are waiting for you.
I stopped watching pscyhics, tarot readers on you tube or penduluns but still curiosity gets me everytime.
It´s just part of their business and i respect that.
You always can trust your inner guidance your innervoice. Like a verse in a bible that says:
Walk by faith not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7

Hugs to you <3
Old 18-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelongroad
Hineahoune,
You can consult your own higherself for answers and Angels and Guides. They are waiting for you.
I stopped watching pscyhics, tarot readers on you tube or penduluns but still curiosity gets me everytime.
It´s just part of their business and i respect that.
You always can trust your inner guidance your innervoice. Like a verse in a bible that says:
Walk by faith not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7

Hugs to you <3

thank you for the quote. I felt good purging my youtube and facebook. I am now following just 11 people whose readings and advice resonates. Seems like a good number. I am going within and last night I had a dream about my twin that prompted me to contact him again. I was too scared to open up to him, but the message in the dream was so strong and clear I knew I had to tell him about it. He replied and we chatted a wee bit, so I am happy about that. The relationship has turned a corner now and while I still don't know what is around the next corner I am not so afraid of going there.