Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-09-2016, 01:46 AM
Master
I'm personally neither runner nor chaser. I figure whoever is to be with me has to do it of their own free will. If I'm in love with someone I do not want to change them. I mean why when they are prefect when you meet them.

Imho the reason there is a runner and chaser is this: the runner twin flame runs from the connection and the emotions and from self, and the chaser twin flame runs from self healing by expecting the other to fill in their voids. Both are running from healing themselves. They are running from feeling their emotions because any intense emotion, whether love or fear, will bring up past emotions which haven’t been faced yet. And truthfully they are running from themselves.

Both need to be ready for this and if so the Universe will bring them together no matter the distance or age differences. They just need to accept it.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I'm personally neither runner nor chaser. I figure whoever is to be with me has to do it of their own free will. If I'm in love with someone I do not want to change them. I mean why when they are prefect when you meet them.

Imho the reason there is a runner and chaser is this: the runner twin flame runs from the connection and the emotions and from self, and the chaser twin flame runs from self healing by expecting the other to fill in their voids. Both are running from healing themselves. They are running from feeling their emotions because any intense emotion, whether love or fear, will bring up past emotions which haven’t been faced yet. And truthfully they are running from themselves.

Both need to be ready for this and if so the Universe will bring them together no matter the distance or age differences. They just need to accept it.

I have to agree with Khallianen on this - well written!..:)

I had a TF experience earlier this year and I'm in the same boat - neither Chaser nor Runner...My TF experience was with an 18 yr old and I'm 47 (yikes!)..lol...Maybe because there is such a large age difference, it's easier for me to move forward in my life path?..But even when I was younger, I've never believed that I "needed" anyone to feel whole and happy and I'm not about to start..lol..I've always believed that if I'm meant to be with someone, that someone would love me naturally and want to be with me all on their own...and the Universe would make our circumstance smooth..:)..I've learned to trust in the Universe, and it does get easier with time...lol

I'm sorry, username4this, for the frustration you are/do go through though, it's got to be tough to endure...I wish you much light and love in your journey!
Old 05-09-2016, 02:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen

Right on khal!
Old 05-09-2016, 02:38 AM
Master

You're not inadequate Username, nor is your love a lie and you know that in your heart.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:53 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
I have to agree with Khallianen on this - well written!..:)

I had a TF experience earlier this year and I'm in the same boat - neither Chaser nor Runner...My TF experience was with an 18 yr old and I'm 47 (yikes!)..lol...Maybe because there is such a large age difference, it's easier for me to move forward in my life path?..But even when I was younger, I've never believed that I "needed" anyone to feel whole and happy and I'm not about to start..lol..I've always believed that if I'm meant to be with someone, that someone would love me naturally and want to be with me all on their own...and the Universe would make our circumstance smooth..:)..I've learned to trust in the Universe, and it does get easier with time...lol

I'm sorry, username4this, for the frustration you are/do go through though, it's got to be tough to endure...I wish you much light and love in your journey!
Wow least I know I'm not just mentally crazy feeling a connection to a 40yo man I guess it's the ego talk making me doubt when I know damn well what I feel and what randomly comes to my third eye, I'm only 19 very new to the whole soul connection stuff I feel now that I am aware and open the universe is throwing all these connections at me for growth and healing , were not connected in the sense of a twin flame connection or soul mate it's nothing of that level but were connected from past lives and we have karma to resolve, I've figured it all out now, but how do you heal karma between souls? That's were it gets tricky for me cause I'm so new to this I've got a lot of learning to do.
*My apologies if this is inappropriate to talk about on this thread, just wanting some clarification how you resolve Karmic connections* don't feel like making my own thread about it because it's not a significant connection just don't want karma to bring into my next lifetimes.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~sati~
I'm new to posting on this forum but have been following it for a long time just that i never had to guts to start talking . I'm on a similar journey , just hesitant to put any labels on it .
reading your post and ones like yours gives me peace...makes me realize that I'm not the only one so bless you for that ...hope you and each one in this journey is blessed with the courage to go on... Till all is revealed we might as well work on ourselves ..

Hey, welcome :)
Exactly how i felt about my TF, and also felt relived to see there are others out there who are going thru same thing. Blessing to you too :)

hineahuone,
:) yeah it does seams like a game sometimes :)

khallianen
Thank you. I really hope that the part "once we are ready Universe will bring us back together " is right :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
I've always believed that if I'm meant to be with someone, that someone would love me naturally and want to be with me all on their own...and the Universe would make our circumstance smooth..

Thank you so much :) Light and love to you too :)
About the part in bold text, I was like that too before I met him. I never wanted this much drama, never anticipated this, this wasnt ever my idea of relationship.
If my life story with my TF was a movie I wouldnt like it even as a movie xD lol
I never expected any of this, and for me to feel this way for so long :)

Inika
thank you so much :) I do feel so inadequate sometimes, about everything that happened with him and not just that... Prior to learning about TF phenomenon I beat my self down thinking how Im the only one in the world that can live like this and cant get over it and move on.
I used to analyze random people on the streets with envy and strange fascination thinking how every one of them manage to sort out their lives and here am I stuck with this guy ...

StarAura
:) Hope you will get your answer :)
I dont know anything about it though :)
Love your signature btw,
•If we do not afford ourselves the gift of silence,we shall never hear the messages of the universe• If only I can live by that saying :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
Why do you feel that this person has to answer to you?

Runners don't have to answer to anyone, especially to their chasers.
Thank you so much for kind words too :)
(Im trying to cut quotations to make it less cluster.)
Anyway, those two things you said.
I guess Im the type of person that expects just out of politeness and having nice manner for my direct messages to be answered by anybody and that includes him.
( I mean in real life and in direct communication, well you know what I mean :) )
I dont know, maybe Im "too 3D", but that's how I am :(

About the part that runners don't have to answer to chasers, I read it on every TF sites.
In fact I have a small rant about it, wanted to post it before, but now Im reminded about it again :) It is not just about your post, hope you dont mind I took this quote just to rant a bit about this idea :)

Basically what makes me angry is a idea that runner's don't have to deal with chasers since runners are soooooo fragile and sooooo sensitive.

On the other hand, (any given) runner can deal with his partner, his parents, his kids, his friends, his colleges, his boss, his neighbors, his barber, his mechanic, his fishing buddies, his soc.media connections....
Im saying this in a humorous way and jokingly :), trying to convey idea behind this that runner's are so fragile, so incompetent to deal with emotions, but yet they seam to be extremely adaptable in real life, successful and able to communicate their needs with anybody else in their life.

And also they have time, energy and space for all those people but not for the poor chaser :( - sigh- you know what I mean :)
Well, rant over :)

THANK every one for responding, sorry if I scrolled past down somebodies name :)
Old 05-09-2016, 06:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarAura
Wow least I know I'm not just mentally crazy feeling a connection to a 40yo man I guess it's the ego talk making me doubt when I know damn well what I feel and what randomly comes to my third eye, I'm only 19 very new to the whole soul connection stuff I feel now that I am aware and open the universe is throwing all these connections at me for growth and healing , were not connected in the sense of a twin flame connection or soul mate it's nothing of that level but were connected from past lives and we have karma to resolve, I've figured it all out now, but how do you heal karma between souls? That's were it gets tricky for me cause I'm so new to this I've got a lot of learning to do.
*My apologies if this is inappropriate to talk about on this thread, just wanting some clarification how you resolve Karmic connections* don't feel like making my own thread about it because it's not a significant connection just don't want karma to bring into my next lifetimes.

My apologies to the OP too if my responding to this is inappropriate on this thread.

StarAura, I'm new to all this at my physical age so I'm right there with you, learning about all this!..lol...But much research after going through 2 different eye locks with meeting 2 Soulmates within a year has told me that physical age means squat to Souls..lolol..;)

I don't know if you've tried this but I've been told to meditate and speak with my Spirit Guides to get guidance...Have you tried that to get answers on how to heal the karma between you and any Soul Connection?...i, myself, need to learn to talk to my Spirit Guides..lol......But I went to a reputable Psychic recently to get my answers on how to handle my (Karmic) hubby because our marriage had always been difficult but just recently it's gotten super bad (he might've been borderline narcissistic early in our relationship but lately he's been a full-on narcissist) and 2 yrs ago I had a gut feeling I really needed to divorce him...I had all my instincts/feelings and "knowing" all confirmed by this Psychic...She told me at this point, our relationship had plateaued (where there were no more lessons to be learned) before it got super bad between us, so therefore, she told me that "divorce" would end the Karma between hubby and me...Now, if only the narcissist would only move forward with it..lol

StarAura, having your self-awareness at your age is awesome!...It's already working very well for you!..:)...If you're aware enough about these connections being different than your "normal" encounters, I'd always trust your gut on it..;)...it's always been there for me even as a teen...I've always known that there's something deeper than skin deep...I couldn't put my finger on it but I just knew!..Continue to trust yourself, it's all there within you..:)

Wishing you luck on your Soul Connection journey!..Sending light and love your way!..:)..
Old 05-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Master
I think I finally got it after watching benhur n hearing the song
We've been in this cycle of pain hurt , wanting to hurt the other or not even that but building walls towards each other many lifetimes n it inprisons us. But if we drop all that u are just left with LOVE. Underneath all that hurt we done to each other. as much as the chaser believes is innocent we have our hands in it, if not in this life, in the past. Forgiveness
I've been feeling like u op , betrayed, hurt and anger. not sure I could forgive after the pain he's caused but it's a cycle with only a way out
https://youtu.be/5cmOQ2ukLe8
Old 05-09-2016, 07:23 AM
Pathfinder

Impulsv
beautiful song :)
Funny thing is I manage to forgive him everything that happened in the past, then his ignoring my short text messages past years too, then I manage to forgive my self and others involved ... I truly feel I did forgave everything
BUT then, this year, after I start writing long, sincere text about what happened and how I feel and everything, I bare my soul to him and he's still ignoring me - now I feel like I cant forgive that... if he continues to ignore me ....

And for him, he can say that my reappearing and those text hurt him once again (if he feels that way, I dont know)... so it is a never ending cycle...

Before my texts this year,
and after our separation he could convince himself that I have stop to love him, that everything was some kind of briefly, temporally experience for me,
that I was fickle and moved on got new people in my life, that I forgot about him.... So he could lie himself that everything "worked out fine" and move on...
But now, he knows, he knows everything, he knows what I felt during our time spent together, and during our separation and how I feel now. He know how much he hurt me and still he's ignoring me...
Old 05-09-2016, 12:12 PM
Experiencer

Hey :)

I understand exactly what you mean. It is also my nature to be polite.

For me, once I realized that my connection with my twin went beyond 3D, then I didn't feel as bad about not hearing from her.

I think about her often and send her loving thoughts. She is being bombarded (for lack of a better word) with my energy on a daily basis. By me constantly texting her, that would just overwhelm her. I've learned to pull back a lot.

In doing so, I've noticed my twin reaching out to me more often, but it's more of a push/pull exchange. She'll grow hot for a time and reply to me more often, but this is followed by a period of "radio silence". During this period when she distances herself from me, I take this time to work on myself or on my hobbies or even meeting other people. The trick is not to feel like I'm being abandoned or "unheard" when it fact she is always there with me and I'm always there with her.

When she comes back, she comes back even hotter (provided I've been doing the necessary work).

Now I'm not getting as much "radio silence" from her and we are in contact pretty much every day. Sooner or later, these phases of pushing/pulling with start to even out, paving the way for a reunion, but I'm not overly focused or concerned about it. The universe will sort that out for me.

As for the runner being too fragile and sensitive, try not to think of it as you getting the short end of the stick in this exchange. If anything, he feels too much and that scares him, so of course he's going to avoid you. This isn't an ordinary relationship. It's easier to deal with your hair stylist or mechanic when you don't the same emotional/spiritual attachment to them.

The same can be applied even when your twin is in another relationship with someone else. They don't feel as strongly connected energetically so they can tolerate being in a relationship with someone else.

Being sensitive doesn't mean they still aren't able to function in their every day life. It's just easier to deal with other situations and people than having to deal with your twin, especially when there's still much energy that needs to be cleared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by username4this
I guess Im the type of person that expects just out of politeness and having nice manner for my direct messages to be answered by anybody and that includes him.
( I mean in real life and in direct communication, well you know what I mean :) )
I dont know, maybe Im "too 3D", but that's how I am :(

About the part that runners don't have to answer to chasers, I read it on every TF sites.
In fact I have a small rant about it, wanted to post it before, but now Im reminded about it again :) It is not just about your post, hope you dont mind I took this quote just to rant a bit about this idea :)

Basically what makes me angry is a idea that runner's don't have to deal with chasers since runners are soooooo fragile and sooooo sensitive.

On the other hand, (any given) runner can deal with his partner, his parents, his kids, his friends, his colleges, his boss, his neighbors, his barber, his mechanic, his fishing buddies, his soc.media connections....
Im saying this in a humorous way and jokingly :), trying to convey idea behind this that runner's are so fragile, so incompetent to deal with emotions, but yet they seam to be extremely adaptable in real life, successful and able to communicate their needs with anybody else in their life.

And also they have time, energy and space for all those people but not for the poor chaser :( - sigh- you know what I mean :)
Well, rant over :)

THANK every one for responding, sorry if I scrolled past down somebodies name :)