Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 16-05-2012, 01:02 PM
NetSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
The "nothing wrong with him" diagnosis caught my eye..... If he's eating processed foods, concentrated or artificial sweeteners, vegetable oils, or most grains (whether processed or whole) then he's drifting toward poor health in such a way that's viewed "normal" by the medical community.

Hi StephenK.

Yeah, I do have to say he eats very poorly...

Every time I try to tell him to stop eating all that white bread and fatty food he just snarls at me that he just 'wants to enjoy himself because he has so little to enjoy in life'. What to say to that, I don't know.

I've just left it at that as I can't go pushing my own dietary beliefs on people even though I know that what he's eating will ultimately cause diabetes at the very least.
Old 16-05-2012, 01:46 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSeeker
Hi StephenK.

Yeah, I do have to say he eats very poorly...
Every time I try to tell him to stop eating all that white bread and fatty food he just snarls at me that he just 'wants to enjoy himself because he has so little to enjoy in life'. What to say to that, I don't know.
I've just left it at that as I can't go pushing my own dietary beliefs on people even though I know that what he's eating will ultimately cause diabetes at the very least.

It's so sad isn't it!! :^( My wife and I were talking about that this morning, about how difficult it is try and talk someone off the freeway of horrible eating habits..... his eating habits are messing with his blood chemistry, and his intestinal balance, all culminating in the feeling of life without vigor. As a species we've become addicts to our taste buds... while the corporate processors have encouraged this, and they "market" almost strictly to that component... while the medical industry enables them to do so, in fact making things worst by constantly wiping-out the friendly bacteria in our intestines through the heavy use of anti-bionics, and through the use of drugs that our bodies have to stressfully fend against..

It's like we're living in an upside-down world where the opposite of what should be is the norm....

Thankfully we, ourselves, don't have to play along... we can nurse our own health based on sound nutritional principles, and our body will respond with a hugging smile... our bodies are designed for the propagation of optimal health... what we feed it via mouth and through emotion is of critical importance... it took my wife and I far too long to fully appreciate the depth of this primary insight... but now that we know it the results are most welcome! When we both smile now we feel it from very deep within... a body in balance, and at peace with itself, is a wonderful thing! :^)
Old 16-05-2012, 04:38 PM
NetSeeker

I'm still walking that road myself. I tend to go half for the good stuff and half for the bad. But I'm shifting that balance one carrot at a time
Old 22-05-2012, 05:08 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSeeker
I'm still walking that road myself. I tend to go half for the good stuff and half for the bad. But I'm shifting that balance one carrot at a time
Well done Netseeker... keep on the path! I believe you said it best in your sig! "~~~The fastest way to travel down the river is not to fight its flow~~~ :^)