Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-01-2017, 02:56 AM
Seeker

Book1 Elementals

Has anyone ever heard of elementals? We both see shadows scampering around the floor and though we have two cats, they're within eye shot. A lady told me once we made them. I'm just curious. Like they are products we created from belief.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:17 PM
Master
it's not sounding like what i think of as elementals.
if they were 'spirits', i imagine that your pets would be more alert to
their presence (cats especially seem aware of that type thing).
Old 26-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Seeker

That makes total sense. My two cats never notice anything, just me and my fiance.
Old 28-01-2017, 01:30 AM
Master

The elementals are beings that live in their own element. This will explain it for you: https://elemental-awakening.com/the-...om/the-basics/
Old 30-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder
I certainly think that we may think things into existence but i wouldn't necessarily call them elementals, but thought forms perhaps. I'd say it's the most possible if there's a lot of fear in your apartment and you do think about these shadows a lot. Something as simple as ignoring them could even help.
Old 31-01-2017, 12:23 AM
Seeker

A psychic said they were elementals and Ive never heard of these so thats why I posted. They are gone now. When I first moved in here I felt other spirits. They left also. My boyfriend had a lot f anger but he is over it. A changed person. The greatest thing.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:52 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesap
A psychic said they were elementals and Ive never heard of these so thats why I posted. They are gone now. When I first moved in here I felt other spirits. They left also. My boyfriend had a lot f anger but he is over it. A changed person. The greatest thing.

That's wonderful, I'm so happy it's over now.
I also had to deal with spirits in my apartment a while ago and it wasn't the most fun time for me I have to admit.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Pathfinder

The term 'Elementals' means different things to different people.. In my mind, there are two distinctly different things that can be correctly called by this name.

Firstly, as earlier suggested there is a class of subtle entities which are in a manner of speaking, representatives of their Quad element (Air, Fire, water, Earth) - these are also known as Sylphs, Salamanders, Undines and Gnomes. However, within each category, there are literally countless species of life forms.

The second type of Elemental are those we create through our personality. Whenever you have a strong feeling of a certain nature, especially where the feeling is based in fear, anger, greed or other such expressions of emotion - you create an elemental. Depending upon various factors, these 'elementals' will gradually dissipate back into the astral aether from which they have been composed. However, sometimes, if the strength of feeling is adequate AND there is a repetition of the thought / feeling construct - then the elemental changes in classification. Where someone 'broods' and dwells on a sustained feeling (typically a negative one) then the elemental begins to take on a mass. It begins to form a shape, initially resembling a cloud of a particular (and relevant) colour and it remains attached to the astral aura of its creator.
There is a certain 'pivot point', before which the elemental is nothing more than a niggling, intruding 'back of the mind' type feeling. Yet after this point, the elemental begins to take on a kind of 'self-consciousness' and it begins to influence its creator to more and more pay it attention - by repeating the same feelings of which it was created from in the first place. Now the situation turns to one of a host and a parasite. The more thoughts and feelings the host generates (of a similar vibration to the original one) - the more strength the elemental gets - this can go on indefinitely. The best cases (at this stage of the elementals development) are where due to the life of the person being swayed and influenced by other people and situations around them - attention is drawn to other matters in life (work, day to day living and any other attention-drawing circumstances). As a result, less attention is paid (unwittingly) to the elemental and it decreases in strength and can in most cases, fizzle away. However, in the worst cases, the elemental gains more and more strength and its parasitic nature literally overwhelms the host to the point of mental illness manifesting in the person. After this - psychiatric treatment and hospitals are the usual paths, in other cases, the host ends their incarnation.
Grizzly? Horrible? That depends how you view the situation; this is Nature. There is nothing "evil" about it - it is just a perfectly natural sequence of events.
Such cases can be resolved by people with thorough experience and (esoteric) understanding of the subject. I have witnessed all kinds of these elementals, they are not pleasant but they can be dealt with.
Some years ago, my wife was on the local PTA board of our local school and she told me of an interesting meeting she attended one evening. There were some dozen people around the table, mostly parents of the primary school children. One woman had someone with her, standing behind her - like a therapist or care assistant. The woman was a little odd, she had facial twitches and tics and could hardly keep herself together in conversation. Clearly this woman had a child or children at the school and that was why she was there.
My wife is acutely clairvoyant. Her curiosity prompted her to look at this woman in her astral form. Instantly, she could understand what was happening. The woman had two severe elementals that were seemingly in constant battle with one another. They were fighting to gain control of the attention of their host - like ugly dark and obnoxious creatures, both within her astral aura. Inevitably, the woman was in a serious mental condition and no doubt she had limited vitality too. The person with her must have been a nurse or special care assistant or social worker of some kind. Naturally, the nurse would be completely oblivious to the 'true' cause of her patients' condition and would purely deal with the apparent physical symptoms of her patient as they presented themselves.

These are what I would refer to as elementals.
Old 13-03-2017, 06:31 PM
Pathfinder

Continuing on the examples of elementals..

People that suffer from an addiction - have an elemental as the root cause of their problem. Thus alcoholics and drug addicts always have developed elementals attached to them. The nature of these cases usually indicate the often grotesque appearance of the elementals, they are usually dark coloured often dark brown.
Gamblers too are in the same classification though their ill habit isn't usually detrimental to their health whereas the former two definitely create problems of the physical body.

The term 'cold turkey' is sometimes used to describe the condition of 'going through an isolation period' away from the drink, drug or other addiction. It works - at least for the short term in many cases. Imagine the scene of the addict locked in a room and unable to get the gratification or 'fix' that s/he wants. The mind is tortured by the weaning off process - the elemental strives to hold on as long as possible to the person - but inevitably it loses its control over them and weakens because truly - 'it can't get its gratification'. On being released to the greater world, the person has a far greater chance of 'kicking the habit' because the elemental is not as strong as it was. It is usually still present but its power has faded. The strength of character in the person is then under test.

Elementals are much more common than people might think; very few people have not either got one or had one in their lives. It can be as trivial as a small bump in a traffic jam leading to an argument between two car drivers - and one or other 'doesn't let go' of their brooding, repeating negative thoughts about the other driver...
Fear and worry are probably the most common forms of elemental throughout people the world over.

Positive elementals also exist, though they're not often considered; they are the result of positive, optimistic repeated feeling and thinking. Some people almost seem to 'shine' with their personality, always bubbly, always smiling and 'there for you'..
Old 29-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesap
Has anyone ever heard of elementals? We both see shadows scampering around the floor and though we have two cats, they're within eye shot. A lady told me once we made them. I'm just curious. Like they are products we created from belief.

Hello,
In 1985 my silver cord was being attacked by elementals, these little monsters were very real as I sat/lay propped on a pillow on my bed,I was fully aware but paralysed and half in half out of my physical body,they were round,inch diameter and looked the m&m ads you see on TV,but they were grey coloured spindly arms with claw hands and nose that started at the top of the forehead,pointy teeth like a shark but harmless,

I shooed them away with a cuss,they left more come,in the end I was virtually fighting for my life,I was very unwell at the time,I had pneumonia in both lungs,I had been welding aluminium at work,you get a thing called welding fume fever,but I left work early as I was so sick,middle of winter,put a small heater on and some Bisolvon Welders Cough Syrup," yes,developed for welders",as soon as I lay down propped on a pillow I started to leave my body,real forceful like,never had that before,I closed my eyes and could instantly see through my eyelids,the walls just normal out of body stuff,except I was in my body,my silver cord was out,straight out the solar plexus right in front of my eyes,but I was not out,I was still in and fully conscious…

I started to get a little worried,I did not know how to correct this,I didn't do it,I think I was close to dieing from the pneumonia and somehow I got stuck between this world and the next,to this day I can still visualise these little monsters grabbing at that cord,oddly enough I could just shoo them away with a cuss,but I just ended up asking Arch Angel Gabriel for a bit of help here,I instantly fell into a deep sleep,next morning I woke up,checked I had all my bits and got up,it was 5 am!

So yes elementals are very real,but you tell them to leave and they go,but this time was different,very different!

Kind Regards Billy.