Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 06-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Master

Thank you Paige Ignited, so well said!
Old 06-04-2017, 02:57 PM
Master

Well, I'm talking to you Curiosity, and again, stop vilifying Witches.

You have been given some good advice but don't seem to want to take it, so keep on wallowing in your hate and anger.

But really, how much better you would be if you took some of the advice you have been given here. As well, you can learn to put up blocks so these people cannot get through to you in the astral. Or you can meet them on the astral and send them packing, if you're up to it and so inclined.

If you meditate it would help you let go of your negativity and look at this more rationally. And I agree with Lilith, they'll more than likely give up, especially if they realize they're not 'getting' to you any more
Old 09-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Master
I wouldn't call them demons, I would call them energies and we all have them within us. It sounds like you are attacking yourself.

I have worked with this extensively and I have had to deal with energies that aren't sent deliberately by a person with ill intent, but if you run into them, they be attracted to your energy. I am not saying that you aren't being stalked by a real person but it doesn't usually work that way.

I could send someone over to bother you, but I won't unless you are very rude to me and then it would just be a zap. I am not vindictive, nor do I care about someone enough to stalk and harrass them personally.

If I were to do that, it wouldn't require any personal information because I know who you are. Not in a conscious way but in a way that works. Consciously I am always right here. If you were to purposely hurt me, then my defenses might seek retribution. You would have to have done something to bring it on yourself.

That is how it works for me. You would have to be deliberately mean, vindictive, spiteful and harmful on purpose to bring it on yourself.

The description seems to fit. You have to fix it. It may have started out as a curse but it has festered and grown to a place where it is controlling your thoughts and feelings. These are parts of you. You have to be responsible for yourself. Stand up for yourself and say "I don't like the way you are treating me". If you did something harmful to someone else, then you apologize. You don't have to apologize to them personally, but take responsibility for your own actions and don't blame the world of witches for your own problems.

That is what you are doing. It is a cycle of hatred that is churning within you. You have to love yourself and bring yourself up. You don't have to like god. I don't believe in him in the Christian way but I get mad at the universe all the time and curse them out for their 'plan'. That is actually a technique that I use to make things better. Get mad at 'god' and tell him exactly what you think of him. The magic words are 'I am sorry' and 'Thank you'.

When someone tries to help you, you don't curse them out, you say Thank you.

When I curse out the Universe it isn't with hate, it is because I am hurt and upset and I want to express myself so that I am heard and understood.

My advice is to stop worrying about the stalker witches because you have your own personal power.. Not to harm others or yourself, but to manage these energies.

Here is a suggestion that I did at one time. Don't mock me because it worked. I did the 12 step program. I did it in an hour. It works if you work it and you can do the speed program. This is good advice and it will help you. You have to pull yourself up out of the depths. You have help to do that but you have to work at it too.
Master
Double post
Master
triple post
Master
Fourple post.
Old 10-04-2017, 03:47 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I wouldn't call them demons, I would call them energies and we all have them within us. It sounds like you are attacking yourself.

I have worked with this extensively and I have had to deal with energies that aren't sent deliberately by a person with ill intent, but if you run into them, they be attracted to your energy. I am not saying that you aren't being stalked by a real person but it doesn't usually work that way.

I could send someone over to bother you, but I won't unless you are very rude to me and then it would just be a zap. I am not vindictive, nor do I care about someone enough to stalk and harrass them personally.

If I were to do that, it wouldn't require any personal information because I know who you are. Not in a conscious way but in a way that works. Consciously I am always right here. If you were to purposely hurt me, then my defenses might seek retribution. You would have to have done something to bring it on yourself.

That is how it works for me. You would have to be deliberately mean, vindictive, spiteful and harmful on purpose to bring it on yourself.

The description seems to fit. You have to fix it. It may have started out as a curse but it has festered and grown to a place where it is controlling your thoughts and feelings. These are parts of you. You have to be responsible for yourself. Stand up for yourself and say "I don't like the way you are treating me". If you did something harmful to someone else, then you apologize. You don't have to apologize to them personally, but take responsibility for your own actions and don't blame the world of witches for your own problems.

That is what you are doing. It is a cycle of hatred that is churning within you. You have to love yourself and bring yourself up. You don't have to like god. I don't believe in him in the Christian way but I get mad at the universe all the time and curse them out for their 'plan'. That is actually a technique that I use to make things better. Get mad at 'god' and tell him exactly what you think of him. The magic words are 'I am sorry' and 'Thank you'.

When someone tries to help you, you don't curse them out, you say Thank you.

When I curse out the Universe it isn't with hate, it is because I am hurt and upset and I want to express myself so that I am heard and understood.

My advice is to stop worrying about the stalker witches because you have your own personal power.. Not to harm others or yourself, but to manage these energies.

Here is a suggestion that I did at one time. Don't mock me because it worked. I did the 12 step program. I did it in an hour. It works if you work it and you can do the speed program. This is good advice and it will help you. You have to pull yourself up out of the depths. You have help to do that but you have to work at it too.
I couldn't have attracted anything because I've never said a word to the nut. I do agree that this has definitely made me hate 'people' even more and extremely angry. Where does the astral projecting come in though? This creep has invited itself into my life and I want the nutjob out! I want them ****ing out. This person is crazy. I don't know them and don't want to. Never invited them anywhere near me, and this includes astrally. They have no right intruding. They are ghetto, ignorant and gossipy. And more than likely want me involved in their ghetto mess. I'm sure part of the reason for the astral projection is for ammo and to use everything they see against me. Regardless of the reason, this creep has no business watching me. My life is none of their business. Again, I don't even know this person. They are not a friend or a family member. Who sits there spying on a stranger for years? You have to be a complete whackjob.

I am looking for anything effective that can block this moron from viewing me. I think the second I can, I would feel much better. I think this is the one thing that is keeping me stuck. I hate the constant thought/reminder that I'm being watched. The whole thing makes me want to vomit, and as a matter of fact, I did when I first found out. It was a natural reaction/reflex. I was disgusted.

I do thank you and everyone here for your helpful advice. I know I come off a little defensive, rude... truly sorry. That's because I am frustrated over the situation. People think I must've done something. Because I am dealing with a lunatic who is trying to pull me into their lunacy. I guess it's making me look like a lunatic as well. I already have my own issues.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:36 AM
Master
That's the point. We all have universal energy within us and outside of us. We perceive the universe as being outside of us, but it is also within us. That is what I have been taught and tend to believe. It is a difficult concept to understand and it isn't witchy.

What you perceive as the witchy person watching you might be an aspect of your own lower self.. They may have started out by sending you some harmful energy but you are assigning too much power to a mortal being.

The power is within you, as well as outside of you. At this point you are creating your own demons. They may have planted a seed but you are watering it and tending it so it has grown into a monster. This is your monster because you have empowered it.

The universe is always watching, without judgment. There really is no such thing as privacy. You learn to ignore it. Ignore it all and worry about your own self. The negative energies will churn up your worries and obsessive thinking. That is what they do. I know I am being bothered if I start thinking that way. I say "Stop it" because I know that is a form of haunting and I caught them in the act. The way I do it is through teamwork with my own personal energies. If it is one for all and all for one then you have your own personal power that will defend you. At this point, you are fighting yourself..Your witch enemies would delight in that if they knew. Believe me, they don't know every little thing about you. The universe does but she won't tell. There might be a lesson in all this, or a purpose that is not all about torturing you.

I would suggest that you take a deep breath, and start over. You do have help.

These harmful energies hate to be ignored. It bores them and they will go away.
Old 13-04-2017, 02:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Read the bible and pray. Demons are real. I used to do magic and didnt believe. Then the devil and his spirits came. I went to hell for a while. These are facts. Magic is real and guess what? Nobody has that power. God has given Satan that power to do with it what he wants. So I learned that blasphemy = pleasing Satan = granting power. If you really believe that the magic part of this stalker is getting you than pray to the only one that can help you. Peace
Old 13-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
That's the point. We all have universal energy within us and outside of us. We perceive the universe as being outside of us, but it is also within us. That is what I have been taught and tend to believe. It is a difficult concept to understand and it isn't witchy.

What you perceive as the witchy person watching you might be an aspect of your own lower self.. They may have started out by sending you some harmful energy but you are assigning too much power to a mortal being.

The power is within you, as well as outside of you. At this point you are creating your own demons. They may have planted a seed but you are watering it and tending it so it has grown into a monster. This is your monster because you have empowered it.

The universe is always watching, without judgment. There really is no such thing as privacy. You learn to ignore it. Ignore it all and worry about your own self. The negative energies will churn up your worries and obsessive thinking. That is what they do. I know I am being bothered if I start thinking that way. I say "Stop it" because I know that is a form of haunting and I caught them in the act. The way I do it is through teamwork with my own personal energies. If it is one for all and all for one then you have your own personal power that will defend you. At this point, you are fighting yourself..Your witch enemies would delight in that if they knew. Believe me, they don't know every little thing about you. The universe does but she won't tell. There might be a lesson in all this, or a purpose that is not all about torturing you.

I would suggest that you take a deep breath, and start over. You do have help.

These harmful energies hate to be ignored. It bores them and they will go away.
Wow spot on post. Thank you. I do have a question regarding this situation, if you don't mind me asking. How does astral projection really work? Are you seeing the actual person as they are in the flesh, a figure, their spirit, what is it? Moreso a witch's astral projections. I will admit, what I believe they are doing, doesn't sound like the normal astral projection to me. It feels like I'm glued to this creep's mind/eyes. I ask myself, do these people not have lives of their own. This could also be the result of a watcher, since I've done a bit of research on this. In that case, how does a watcher work? How can a demon report back to a witch what it has recorded? How are they communicating? All of this just seem so confusing to me.... since I'm not much of a metaphysics person. Are there possibly any other ways this is being done? I've also heard of mirrors. As a witch, how do you protect yourself from someone astral projecting to you? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.