Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 21-11-2015, 05:10 AM
Master

What do you think of this

I'm having clairaudience and visions seeing and hearing masses of natives, praying in chorus and it feels like to me and Great Spirit, and I see a crystal skull shining light like the sun, in all directions, and Great Spirit comes down shining back from the sky, and talks but can't hear, and I see the sky people. I just know it's connected to my atlantean past since me and tf went to yucatan, when Atlantis went down. But, what can it mean?
We have a hell of a past coming over there when the country was sinking, I'm plagued by prodding and visions to go there feel it's my home. I remember lots of stuff.
Old 21-11-2015, 06:28 PM
Suspended
You need to consult Indiana Jones on this one.
Old 21-11-2015, 07:40 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
I'm having clairaudience and visions seeing and hearing masses of natives, praying in chorus and it feels like to me and Great Spirit, and I see a crystal skull shining light like the sun, in all directions, and Great Spirit comes down shining back from the sky, and talks but can't hear, and I see the sky people. I just know it's connected to my atlantean past since me and tf went to yucatan, when Atlantis went down. But, what can it mean?
We have a hell of a past coming over there when the country was sinking, I'm plagued by prodding and visions to go there feel it's my home. I remember lots of stuff.

what do you remember Marie??
Old 24-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie

I have a strong connection to that time as well. The similiarity to the native american spirituality i think just has to do with the powers of nature. The sky, water, and earth. I dont believe its of the native american origin. But it to me can seem like it cause most things today have forgotten about these powers. Where indigenous societys have not forgotten about these powers to the best of my knowledge.

I seem to remember meditating in caves and using a lot of quartz crystal. Concentration exercises and a lineage of teachers whom taught the arts. Its interesting but any memories that i seem to develop are small pieces of the pie and foggy.

In all honesty i dont think yoir going to find a section for it. Probably wiccan is closest. I dont know?

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 25-11-2015, 06:46 AM
Newbie ;)

The crystal skulls were a interesting idea.. However they do not fall into accord with any mesoamerican cultures myths and legends. The ones reported as precolumbus artifacts are in fact made after Columbus and most likely in Europe.

I do believe that people can tap into their native roots though. Every culture can go far enough back to have a reverence for nature. Perhaps the allure to NA culture is that they held onto that concept for longer
Old 30-11-2015, 08:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Sirian ET's are native, that is where the brown skinned gene comes from, that's where our native traditions came from, the sky people are most probably the sirians otherwise known as the thunderbeings.
ET's were all here in the past when the great flood hit.
The floating city of atlantis is at Sirius and so are other ascended people from atlantis times.
Old 30-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Sirian ET's are native, that is where the brown skinned gene comes from, that's where our native traditions came from, the sky people are most probably the sirians otherwise known as the thunderbeings.
The floating city of atlantis is at Sirius and so are other ascended people from atlantis times.

After reading this post, I am going to get in my little flying saucer and go to the rez again.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
After reading this post, I am going to get in my little flying saucer and go to the rez again.

Well I learned a lot about the star people in my native traditions.

The thunderbeings (like thunder bird) are believed to come from the stars. Belief in ETs is super ancient and still lives on in native culture, at least first nations culture around here.

If you ever listen to any of the old stories from story tellers and medicine people, you'll see the beings that are sometimes referred to as animals are actually referred to as people. For example, Raven is not referred to as a bird, he is literally referred to as a man, paddling a canoe across the ocean, where he defeats "Bear Man" or "Spider Woman" among others, and there is lots of mention of where they all originally came from, which is from the stars, and their original tribe/phratry/bloodline comes from the stars on another planet, before they came down to earth to teach humans many things including the medicine path, and in some stories they either leave to go back to the stars or go under or somewhere near the ocean somewhere that no one knows.
Basically, Raven is not actually a raven, he simply comes from the Raven Phratry, raven is his family crest and he is orginally an ET being who looks very much like we do, who is capable of shapeshifting and magic.
Raven in native culture was also known as Osiris in egyptian culture, and he is identicle to other mythological characters in other ancient legends.

Sirian and Pleadian are all new age terms, but both of these ET's were notoriously known in native culture, long before new agers made them popular.
My native elders knew about the BLUE skinnned ET's that new agers call Pleadians for a long time, they have always been helpful to us over the years, not to mention our "sirian" ancestors.

At least in my native culture, we believe that everything has a spirit, rocks, trees, animals and even life on other planets, and we say ALL OUR RELATIONS because we realize that we are all related, literally and ET's are us in a way, and that's where the medicine practices come from. For example, the diety known as white calf buffalo woman to buffalo nation, is also said to have come from the stars.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
I would really like to know more about this, thank you in advance. I always felt i come from Sirius and felt a very strong soul link to Native Americans. What are the characteristics of a thunderbeing, this word also resonated so much in me the second i read it...like a latent piece of my soul suddendly sprung in life or something. I don't know why, i feel your words carry a different vibration from many on this world. Thank you for your time.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
I would really like to know more about this, thank you in advance. I always felt i come from Sirius and felt a very strong soul link to Native Americans. What are the characteristics of a thunderbeing, this word also resonated so much in me the second i read it...like a latent piece of my soul suddendly sprung in life or something. I don't know why, i feel your words carry a different vibration from many on this world. Thank you for your time.

You probably are sirian and maybe even a thunderbeing if you feel it so strongly . Always listen to your instincts and heart knowing.

The thunderbeings are a group of ET warriors, more like peace warriors and they help assist the earth changes and anything that involves the earth, they create storms and earth disasters that help in cleansing and puryifing and protecting the earth and they work with angelic beings and elemental realm beings that also assist with the earth. They sometimes assist humanity but mostly care about assisting the earth itself.

That's why in myth they are portrayed as very powerful, like the giant Thunderbird who creates thunder and lightning or the Phoenix that spreads its firey flames of transumation all over the earth. They say, you don't want to contact Thunderbird unless you want to experience transformation and transformation can be painful sometimes.

The thunderbeings all look different though, most can shapeshift into dragons or winged beings or whatever they want. The culture is where native american culture came from, so that's where the use of animal masks came from, which is why the sirian's can easily shapeshift form or they can appear to be half human-half animal, or just have the head of a raven and the body of a man, like seen in ancient egyptian drawings of the gods. They use the masks to help them shapeshift form.

The destruction that creates peace is a job only a thunderbeing can do, because storm energy is a very transformative energy that can easily destroy someone who is not used to it.

If you are a thunderbeing, you would be called Heyoka in native culture. Of course some people think only full blooded native have that right, but I do not believe that at all, because I know that the Sirians consist of mixed races, there is a lot of interaccial dating if you know what I mean lol. So that's why a lot of people think the Sirians are pleadian and vice versa. But the original race that is Sirian are the brown skinned ones that I'm talking about. They are actually a lot taller than native people here on earth. The pleadians have the blue skinned gene which does not exist here on earth anymore, it's easily bred out, but from interaccial mixing, you can get all shades of blue skinned people living on Sirius. The white gene came from the Lyrans. Sirius is basically a planet full of all kinds of races, in other words, but the oldest race has always been the brown skinned ones, same as it has been here. Most people there are mixed race, so if you are ET then you are also probably mixed race now. I call myself sirian because it's what I identify with mostly, but the truth is I am mixed race there too and have two sets of parents there, just as I do here. If you are very connected to it, you are probably mixed race as well. Starseeds and ET walk ins can only "incarnate" into bodies that share the same DNA as their ET bodies. That probably sounds confusing.

Heyoka people are very unorthodox, often considered eccentric, different, truth speakers, but sort of backwards, notoriously known to be great warriors and leaders, sometimes very powerful and even feared because of their power and spiritual abilities. They experience much suffering and darkness, just to be able to become the ultimate healer and lightworker and to be able to handle transformation energy without it harming them.

In general, the Sirian warriors communicate telepathically and are very calm, yet once you get to know them they are very loving and can be very energetic. They love sports, they love food, and they have very healthy sexual appetities, which is the same for most of the sirian culture, and at the same time are extremely spiritually advanced.