Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 22-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Protection and Healing

Hello everyone!

This is a long story, so pleas bear with me. There was this girl i fell in love with but a friend of mine also did. The issue here is that both my friend and the girl are occultists, things went south and i got cursed (by him). I am not an occultist myself although i have some mild spiritual practices such as divination and meditation.

The curse itself was likely already removed by a friend but i still feel spiritually dirty, my head is often clouded and suffer of depression and anxiety (which i did not before the curse). I however recover from insomnia and borderline dementia that was caused by the curse and constant psychic attacks between, other things.

The story itself is curious and crazy. He is an exceptional diviner and occultist, not so good of a person but you get the idea. The girl, i met her through a divination web site. He told me not to read for her or i would go crazy, but she seemed nice, caught my heart from the very few words we exchanged and i just could not resist, to later find out that he was interested in her for the last couple of years.

There are a lot of details in between that i would reserve not look more crazy and it is a long story, interesting for those open minded but crazy for the rest. I could tell the whole story if someone feel is needed to give proper advice or simply curious.

In short i would like to know method to properly heal and protect myself from future or further damage. Any insight will help and be appreciated really. Thanks in advance.
Old 28-02-2017, 04:30 PM
Lepus

Hello Ancestry,

How are you feeling now?

I personally never dealt with any curses, hexes, or bindings, thus I don't have much experience on this topic. I do know you must have a link connection to the victim to lay a curse, hex, or bind that individual. Have you ever met this occultist in person?

Try the Witches' Bottle to prevent any further harm from Bewitchment & Sorcery.

You need:
  • Glass Bottle
  • Pins, Needles, Nails, Razor Blades (anything sharp)
  • Urine

Fill the glass bottle half-way using the sharp objects and then fill the bottle with your urine. Afterwards, bury the bottle underground and make sure no one discovers the bottle. This serves as a decoy. This will break any spell and or counter anything sent in your way. Hope this helps.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 01-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Master
You don't need to meet the person to do any kind of magic..

A link can be as simple as someone who knows someone who knows someone and so on...and there are other ways.

I would never do a spell like Lepus described because that is not my way, but it is sound magic. The decoy principal is a good method.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello Ancestry,

I personally never dealt with any curses, hexes, or bindings, thus I don't have much experience on this topic. I do know you must have a link connection to the victim to lay a curse, hex, or bind that individual. Have you ever met this occultist in person?

Try the Witches' Bottle to prevent any further harm from Bewitchment & Sorcery.

You need:
  • Glass Bottle
  • Pins, Needles, Nails, Razor Blades (anything sharp)
  • Urine

Fill the glass bottle half-way using the sharp objects and then fill the bottle with your urine. Afterwards, bury the bottle underground and make sure no one discovers the bottle. This serves as a decoy. This will break any spell and or counter anything sent in your way. Hope this helps.

Blessed be,
Lepus

>How are you feeling now?

In comparative much better but there is still a sense of danger.

>Have you ever met this occultist in person?

No need to. He has photos, name and day of birth which is pretty much all you need for a curse. I do understand your concern though, so let me explain why i am certain of the attacks.

When someone is deliberately sending heavy dark energy or casts a spell you will start feeling some static (electricity) in one or two of your extremities, usually the left hand. The alien feeling will remain all day until you fall asleep, afterwards the electricity will spread to all your body and if you are naturally propense (Medium, Empath, ect) it might be accompanied with side effects such as vision, in my case i saw an altar with a strange but beautiful cross made of gold and silver with gemstones encrusted in it.

Later the effects starts. Anxiety, paranoia, insomnia and depression mixed with more supernatural activities,in my case knocking noises, lights titling and my dog barking at nothing, this happened wherever i went. Basically the aim was to drive me insane or stress me enough to unable to mess with his plans. Each effect holds a reason.

Paranoia to avoid retaliation, basically you suspect the spell might be from someone else and distance yourself from friends and possible help

Anxiety to overthink leading to undecidement and building up stress

Depression to unmotivated you, you might start thinking you deserve this and in the worst cases suicidal thoughts are rather frequent

Insomnia to cloud your head, making every action more difficult because of the lack of rest

>Fill the glass bottle half-way using the sharp objects and then fill the bottle with your urine. Afterwards, bury the bottle underground and make sure no one discovers the bottle. This serves as a decoy. This will break any spell and or counter anything sent in your way. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advise i will try this weekend. I do appreciate the help!
Old 01-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Master
I can feel dark energy right away. I wouldn't describe the feeling of it the same way as you did. It is very obvious to me.

I had that happen the other day uninentionally by the sender. He didn't intend to send dark energy, he intended to send light energy. There was intention. There was sending and I was expecting something else.

That was annoying, but I dealt with it because I knew what the problem was, and I knew what to do, but I didn't like it.

The later effects that you describe are correct in my opinion.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Ascender
Those witches bottles seem like a lot of faffing around. A much easier counterspell would be to draw a picture or a detailed description of the person on a piece of scrap paper and tape it into the inside of your underpants. Then eat as much baked beans as you can stomach. Every time you let one go just think on the person you wish to unhex. And for a bit more bite you can always throw a few soft boiled eggs into the pot.

Just remember to leave open a window.